• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval fantasy Aerth

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo I'm a semi detailed casual writer, as in I don't care much for proper grammar or having the exact best english/writing structure etc

My main concern is...
Spelling correctly,
Writing a decent amount of post,
(all the detail and charm needed to understand a scene)
And enjoyment.

With that said I have started many group rp's in the fictional world I have created, some have gone quite well before schedules And my iPad breaking ruined it.
(Active players and written lore/information/planned story arcs lost)

Since then I have attempted to start these rp's again, rebooted or remixed in some way. As my group attempts haven't gotten the attention I'd rather. I have decided to try and convince some 1x1 players to join a single player campaign, the end goal being join a group with others who have completed a campaign on Aerth.

The simple explanation is...
Aerth is a fantasy world with magic monsters and mystery. With gods sending souls from other worlds and impressive individuals carving out history.
A large world mostly of water but many islands and continents are spread throughout the vast seas.
Orcs are a huge problem as is nightspawn. Both monsters fearsome in their own respective ways...
Beyond that. Pirates sail the seas, god sent psychopaths from another world roam the lands,
Monsters of all sort wish to make evil happen.

I shall link some group rp's that can be done as a 1x1.
I'm happy to write/gm if you intend to join the group rp at the end.

Last edited:
Boop, hit me up if anything seems your jam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back