• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval-fairytale search!

MaesChaos

Hello! No fancy code, I can't be bothered lol
I am looking for a partner that is into medieval verses, either vanilla (no magic), low/high fantasy, or dark fantasy. I have a lot of different plot ideas for this in terms of dynamics between ocs!
I included fairytale in the title, because I have a very strong muse for this: a plot, filled with adventure, romance, fantasy, maybe a good villain!

A little bit about me!
I am 22+
I live in Europe, and not a native speaker of english.
I am an artist, and loves drawing along with chatting about ocs!
I am also a huge gamer (Kingdom Come: Deliverance anyone?)

A little bit about what I am looking for in a partner:

20+ agewise.
I am really into OOC talk, and chatting about characters in general. If you are not into this, we won't be a match.
This also includes talking about AUs, new plot ideas to explore, playlists, art, etc.
I love, love!!! worldbuilding and making up new stories: if you are into this too, that would be great!
I love! having a cast of ocs: if not a cast, a least supportive ocs to the primary pairing of the story, if that is what you are into.
I am really into any kind of pairings really, and I do enjoy multiple ones at once!
I play all sorts of ocs! I don't have a preference really, and I would prefer a partner that is the same.
If you are an artist, that would be cool too!

Plot wise, I have a lot of ideas, but here is a few along with some dynamics! The highlighted role is the preferred one of mine!

wizard x childhood friend turned to hunter
A wizard that got abandoned as a child, and taken in by a family of humans. Growing up in a village of humans, he was the odd one: and odd bursts of magic would appear randomly from his hands, either causing destruction or laughter on his behalf. But one of the kids he grew up with was not like the others: and they grew pretty close.
One day, the childhood friend moved away (we can discuss the details!) and years went by. The wizard grew up, his magic being more and more destructive, and the village, having enough of this, orders a bounty hunter to get "control of him". This bounty hunter was the same childhood friend that had ever accepted this weird wizard kid.

consulting wizard x eccentric prince(ss)
This one is not really fleshed out, but I would love to rp a dynamic where the wizard is some sort of an advisor to an "higher than life" person of royalty. This pair of dumb and dumber always gets into all sorts of mess, because the person of royalty won't listen lol

lost prince(ss) x prince or knight
Very inspired by Tangled and Sleeping beauty, a princess gets taken away from her castle because of an evil villain, and years later as she has grown up, she meets a person that she falls head over heels over. Let us discuss the details!

knight x prince(ss)

cursed one x wizard

trickster x knight/bountyhunter

Hello ! I'm very interested in the consulting wizard and eccentric royalty. I would love to play an eccentric princess that like ask the wizard to do all kind of crazy things. Like destroying a cursed tower because it ugly and she want to transform it into a park for children, wanting a pet dragon, and propose to use a curse fertility artifact to make peasants life easier. She mean well but god damnit is she so privileged that all her requests or solutions are bonkers.

Hey! I would be interested in The lost Princess and the Knight/Prince. I'd love to talk further about plot lines and such if you'd like to PM me. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back