• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval DC: the round table of Justice

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
On this Earth, heroes such as Kal El and Batman emerged during the Middle Ages, in the time of Camelot
Knights_of_the_Round_Table_001.jpg
I always liked medieval fantasy stories, always liked DC comics and animated movies to.
So when I found out they have made Superman and Batman stories set in the middle ages I figured why not put my own spin on it.

The plot would focus on dealing with the aftermath of The Jester (joker) forging a secret alliance with lord Luther
(and some others) working towards the assassination of the Dark knight and the Man of steel.
(Batman and superman)

While the attempt is successful, slaying the man of steel and forcing the Dark knight into retirement... Evil will not triumph on this day,
Camelot will not fall to the armies of Lexford!
Our people won't fear bandits, pirates, demons or dark mages.
Though the seats of the round table sit empty due to casualties... the great wizard Merlin, funded by a recently housebound Bruce Wayneford... Has been searching the lands for skilled individuals capable of receiving the title of Knight. These men and woman will practice and study under the heroes of old to become something greater then before...

A new Guild of justice to operate in the kingdom of Camelot and lands further.
===============
Open to ideas and criticism, my only real rule to making a CS is that no Superman or equivalent is allowed.
Basically I don't want characters with a multitude of different powers invincible to everything except for some forms vague magic and green rocks.

Original characters welcome, DC or marvel characters can join as well as long as it fits the time period and goes with my rule above.
(Can't see Iron man crossing into this without getting a massive downgrade for example)
Quick examples off the top of my head...

Bruce Wayneford would be a Noble with the absolute best in equipment, training, alchemy knowledge... But Bruce recently had a terrible accident, with only one leg to stand on he has become a recluse. Sending his servant Alfred Copperworth to attend to the needs of his estate.
That is to say forging a new Dark Knight.

Cyborg would be a horrible mix of human and golem/armor.

King shark/ killer croc would be humans cursed/tricked into being monsters,

Deadshot would be a master archer.
Green arrow and company wouldn't change much...

The flash would need many pairs of shoes. And a nerf....
Or possibly able to summon a very very fast horse.

Wonder woman would be daughter of a God with a bit of a nerf.

The Joker would be the Jester, a psychopath alchemist who does his misdeeds with the help from deranged peasants and addicts.

Aquaman is just aquaman from Atlantis aha (with slight nerf)

Shazam would be something like a buff mage. (With a toy gun as it's nerf or nothing)
=========================
Cs page

Last edited:
Yea! Maybe his squire or something. Would that be alright?
It would, might mean we have to talk OOC to get on the same page a tad but as this isn't drawing the minimum 3 players I need to justify starting a rp this might remain ded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back