• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Medieval DC RP

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
So a while ago, someone suggested a medieval dc comics roleplay and I got quite excited for it. Unfortunately, it never quite got off the ground. I got permission from the person who was going to start it to start it on my own, but I need people.

It's basically what it sounds like.
Gotham is a bustling medieval town, with Lord Wayne keeping mostly to himself and his adopted Daughter Roxanne Grayson (me. The position of Bruce Wayne is open.)
Under the cloak of night, however, the two become The Black Bat Of Gotham and Robin Hood, keeping the streets safe from vagabonds and sinister fellows alike.

That's the gist of it. Each person would be playing one (or a few) characters that they plucked from the DC universe and then reshaped to fit the year 1459. That's it.

So, any takers?

Wow that actually sounds really cool I'd love to join just to see where this goes!

So I have three takers so far. Is there anyone you guys know who might be interested, or would you like to keep this a small group thing?

I'll get a post up as soon as I can. It might take a while. I'll be busy, but it will go up soonish.

I need to ask, is this a more realistic take on an medieval universe or would superpowers still be involved?

And definitely toned down a little bit. This is the 1400s, remember. Just shape your character to fit the time!

Totally! The Forum should be up by Friday, at the latest. I'm busy with the first week of classes stuff, so bear with me, guys!
^u^ I'm excited that you're all interested.

Okay, since so many people are interested, how about I start a group conversation and you can all post your characters there while I work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back