• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MECHS N' MONSTERS - OCC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I had honestly thought the Frankenstein Kaiju was submitted as a gag. lol

My initial reaction:
4nlq65gf8b371.gif

Develius Develius I've edited my original post with a much more complete sheet for Frankenstein. I may make more edits in future but I'm pretty much happy with it as is.
Only thing I'd recommend is putting how tall he is in Size. Like how many meters is he. Otherwise, Franky-man's good to go! Approved~

What about Punraz? Feel you can add one more ability and flesh out his history a bit?

Only thing I'd recommend is putting how tall he is in Size. Like how many meters is he. Otherwise, Franky-man's good to go! Approved~

What about Punraz? Feel you can add one more ability and flesh out his history a bit?
I'll see what I can do but Frank was the priority.

Nope! Toho has made a Frankenstein character for the 1965 movie "Frankenstein Conquers the World" - also marking the first appearance of the kaiju Baragon as Frankenstein's opponent.

tumblr_olr37cI8JH1twzku7o4_500.gif

Last edited:
Mission: "Breakout" is now up and running! If anyone with a kaiju character would like to partake in the RP, now will be the time!

"Isle of Man-Eaters" will be starting up later today or tomorrow!

im so mixed on creating a mech or a kaiju damn my creativeness.

Mission: Isle of Man-Eaters has just started! Still very much free for more human and mobile-mech participation!

Breadman Breadman Twist Twist

Follow-Up posts for both "Breakout" and "Isle of Man-Eaters" will be posted ETA: 1 - 2 days - enough to potentially let new players hop in.

Two new missions are now available~

Mission Name: "Salt Plain Detour"
Mission Prompt: All hands on deck! A herd of roughly 53 Gigantis kaiju - giant Tier-VII bipedal spiny sauropods - are making their annual migration from the south to their feeding grounds to the north, near Yellowstone National Park. Unfortunately, their route has deviated from Nevada into Utah earlier than expected and are estimated to pummel through Salt Lake City within 2 hours if they are not deterred. These giant kaiju are not to be trifled with, not only because of their immense size and bulk but also due to their long whip-like tails capable of cracking mechs in half through supersonic speeds. They are also a protected species, meaning that lethal force is strictly prohibited; any death by KDN hands will result in severe consequences. The herd are to be lead around surrounding city to the mark-off point past "Desert Peak", where they will eventually return to their regular route. This will not be an easy job, but it needs be done in haste! Good luck out there."
Player Types: [Mecha, Human, Allied 4rce Kaiju]
Number of Players: 4+

Mission Name: "Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Incident"
Location: Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant - Niigata Prefecture, Japan
Mission Prompt: Nuclear energy has long since been a controversial subject in the international sphere; especially with the rise of kaiju commonly targeting them in order to feast on the nuclear energy within. However, various measures had been put in place to deter kaiju from targeting them; whether it be onboard defense systems, electromagnetic disruptor fields, anti-sensory shields, and so forth. Advances in nuclear technology have allowed smaller, safer and transportable nuclear reactors to be put into services across the world; with the larger power plants being seen as obsolete despite seeing continuing service. Nonetheless, the recently remodeled and reoperating Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant's anti-sensory shielding has been rendered temporarily inoperable due to a suspicious overload - considered to have been caused by foul play. For the citizens of Kashiwazaki city and Kariwa village, this is terrible news. For the kaiju nearby, it's a ringing dinner bell. Time is of the essence for both parties. Will humanity have enough time and firepower to defend the power plant? Or will the kaiju gorge themselves and irradiate the region for generations to come?
Player Types: [Kaiju, Mecha, Human]
Number of Players: Variable

Reminder: Players can make and propose their own missions too!

Update post for "Breakout" might be delayed til tomorrow due to irl stuff.

Also R U S T R U S T - regarding your post on Breakout, both Doctor Elstein and the rest of the scientific board are located within a room separate to the arena - and said gates are being opened by themselves.

I'd also like you to refrain from controlling said NPCs unless I allow so.

Update post for "Breakout" might be delayed til tomorrow due to irl stuff.

Also R U S T R U S T - regarding your post on Breakout, both Doctor Elstein and the rest of the scientific board are located within a room separate to the arena - and said gates are being opened by themselves.

I'd also like you to refrain from controlling said NPCs unless I allow so.
My bad didn’t have the intention of controlling npcs and was unaware I’ll edit it today.

Yo! Not really here to join or anything, but to thank Develit’s for pretty much inspiring me to make my own Kaiju RP! As of now, I have the intro to a organization in my private workshop.

Just wanted to say if this ever happens again I’ll definitely be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back