• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MECHS N' MONSTERS - [DnD-Inspired Kaiju X Mecha RP] - (Always Accepting!)

What kind of character are you interested in making?

• Total voters
Bumping for new blood! Two Mission RPs are currently online, with a third waiting for human/giant-mech characters!

All finished with the kaij! let me know if it’s acceptable and I’ll make a post!

W.I.P
(for when I have more time to work on)
The U.F.O
View attachment 1027479
View attachment 1027480
The true form of the kaiju
View attachment 1027481

Description: (Optional; Describe additional details not shown in the picture)

Age: Older than humanity. Though Scientists have had plenty of research leading all the way back of literature tales of spanish tales and art depicting of U.F.O leading back to the 1600’s though not as much as the modern era has, having recordings of the U.F.O.

Tier: VI

Faction: None.

Goals: It has basic goals that are animalistic like being of, eating massive amount of humans being equvipant of a light snack for the Kaiju to eating smaller kaijue and even fighting kaiju bigger or relative size.Though the kaiju is surprisingly quite intelligent and having a personality of its own.

Personality: Neutral Evil.

The U.F.O is quite surprisingly not a vehicle that contains smaller life forms from the stars that they use to conduct experiments on humans but in fact, the U.F.O it’s self is an extraterrestrial life form of its own thats been feeding on earth since the dawn of humanity. The U.F.O has been sighted a crazy amount of time, especially recordings of glimpse amount of the U.F.O though if somehow someone did get a full glimpse of the U.F.O it would never been a quality photo, scientists discovered it has a counter measure against electronic devices dealing with cameras and recordings almost like its camera shy even. Though there has been evidence that once the U.F.O is hungry it will devour and eat almost anything, often sucking up humans to a crazy amount, or eating Kaiju and swallowing them while similar to a python or a boa constrictors, crushing the life out of them. The U.F.O is a extremely agile and fast kaiju able to turn angles while flying in incredible speeds in under a second while simultaneously being terrifyingly quiet and, having soul crushing amount of strength an intelligence that scares minor and smaller Kaiju a like. Definitely a top predator of its respective ecosystem.

Stats:
[1 - 20]
(Start with 25 given points; 1 point = 5 progress ticks)
Size: (Height/Length/Weight) - 50 meter tall Kaiju.

Strength: (How strong is your character? Can it lift things twice its size or barely lift a boulder?)

Dexterity: (How fast/agile is your character? Can it dart around the battlefield and bounce off walls or is it slow and chunky?)

Constitution: (How durable/defensive is your character? Can it tank a lot of damage or is it a glass cannon?)

Intelligence: (How clever is your character? Do they know a lot of information or was it born just yesterday?)

Wisdom: (How perceptive is your character? Does it know things others may not or does it focus only on what’s directly in front of it?)

Charisma: (How influential is your character? Is it popular or scary enough to get what it wants or is it avoided by others like the plague?)

Powers/Abilities: (5 starting slots; see Powers/Points below)
  • - Enhanced Speed (1 point)
  • - Flight (2 Points)
  • - Enhanced Strength (1 Point)
(Saving 1 point for the future…)

History:
N/A

Extra: (Theme Song + Missions/Campaigns participated - Etc)[/thinprogress]

Looks good! Another alien craft (with a twist) added to the roster!

Feel free to put him in the CS~

One mission is full and currently underway! Yet there's still more missions other players can tackle, or even make themselves, with their own unique characters; with more underway! Feel free to visit the OCC for more info on those!

I'll take your word for it. Honestly the only Godzilla fighting games I've actually played were Godzilla domination and daikaiju battle royale

I'll take your word for it. Honestly the only Godzilla fighting games I've actually played were Godzilla domination and daikaiju battle royale

This is an interest check, not necessarily a chat hub. I appreciate the conversation revolving around the subject matter, but this is primarily for RP related conversation and interest gaging. Please take non-RP oriented conversations elsewhere if you aren't participating, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back