• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mechanizations & Biological Ramifications (Interest Check)

Mediocritys Muse

~Great minds think Differently~
-Set in the future earth as we know it, the exact date is not yet decided upon-

Humanity has always had a problem with change, which is a problem when coupled with how quickly the world can change at the drop of a hat. Such problems with conflicting ideals have caused riots and even wars in humanities past, all cases ending in bloodshed more often than naught. One such problem is occurring yet again, this time however it is centered on technology and the ramifications that have been theorized. There are conflicting view points on the improvement of ones body through enhancements via biological and mechanical, some more radical parties seeing it as tainting ones soul.

There are Three main parties in the current political demographic:

The Purists-Lead by an assortment of high standing political officials

The Mechanized-Led by one former computer/robotics company owner

&

The Bios-Led by doctors and chemical engineers

Every party has sub classifications which go there own way in “Liberating” the way of life, most of the “ways” involve executions and questionable means of information extraction. The Purist movement is by far the worst of the three them having a cultist way to their group, the leaders claiming that their deity has come to earth and spoken to them in the flesh. People believed this and flocked in immense numbers to join the Purist cause, tilting the numbers in their favor. At the moment the Purists’ have the edge and it seems that they would win in open conflict, one thing that neither the bios nor the mechanized would want to see happen.

Unknown to the Purists, the Bios and Mechanized groups have been working on their own projects them seeing that they would not be long for this earth if things continue on the current course. The bios have spent many sleepless months on project Zeen that would see the first biologically engineered human brought into the world, which would put a dent in the purist movement of eradication. The mechanized have been doing something similar but in the way of creating an android that could pass as a human in every way, the project is called Hope.

What will such breakthroughs bring about?

****I have posted this idea before but that was like two years ago, lets see how much interest it gets now a days****

_Character Sheet_

Name:

Affiliation: (Mechanized-Bio-Purist)

Personality Traits: (Short tempered, calm, goofy, etc...)

Enhancement: (If a Mechanized or a Bio you get two enhancements, Purists do not get enhancements)

Skills: (You get four skills if Purist, where as the Mech and Bios only get two)

Standing in group: (As in where do you rank, Mechs have technical advisors, foot soldiers, espionage, and so on. As long as it is believable I will probably allow it.)

Bio: (Length is not important just make it have enough detail to get a handle on your character)

Appearance: (Photo preferable but will be okay with a description)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see how many more think so, I figure on maybe two or three in each group. The Rpers would control the npcs like other members when needed, seeing as how I doubt we will have enough people to play so many individuals.

I will try to get the character sheet up momentarily, sometime today and will see about the start of the rp as well. It seems that we have enough people to at least get it started.

*I will add the character sheet above, Fill it out and send it to me Via PM and I will add you to the list*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back