• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (Info) Mechanics

L
Created at
Index progress
Complete

This index connects to the other parts of the RP. Think of this as the RP highway. Safe travels. Don't get lost!

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
imageedit_1_5875143192.png

Mechanics

Welcome to the mechanics of CodeBreakers. This portion of the guide covers the stats used in the roleplay. In CodeBreakers, there are five areas your character can grow and excel in. From Vitality to Code Resistance, these areas represent a player's ability in the CodeBreaker world. Below you will find a summary for each stat, how they work, and what they do.​

• Vitality (VIT)

Vitality is a player's durability and toughness. When putting points in Vitality, your character is better able to survive and keep on going, especially in prolonged matches. Vitality is geared towards those who want to take a beating...and live to tell the tale. When placing a point into Vitality, you will have two options to choose from: Improving HP or Improving HP recovery. While HP is the total amount of health a character has, HP recovery is how much missing health a character gets back at the start of each post (their own posts).

Certain items do require a minimum level of Vitality to use. Keep an eye out!

FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

• How Is Damage Calculated?

Easy. The difference between rolls is taken from the HP of the loser. 2 vs 10? The loser takes 8 damage.

Last edited:
CodeBreakers Classes

The classes of CodeBreakers. This section covers what you need to know. From the lunar-focused Satellizer to the support-minded Internet Explorer, there are 10 classes your character can choose from. Each offers a unique play-style that's at heart, a different combination of stats fueling what they do. Following are descriptions of each class and a snippet of their lore. Five of the 10 are built on one stat while the others are based on a mixture of two. While all skills will be listed, a player will start off with none; they must build their character from nothing. Listed beside each skill and their upgraded forms are amounts in Kirito.

Kirito is the currency of the roleplay and what every CodeBreaker needs to buy their skills. Along with the price in Kirito, is a
PP Cost (or in some cases CDR/Kirito/HP) for the skill in blue. The cost tells how much using the skill will take from your character. For some players the PP Cost goes down when they upgrade their skill. For some characters, it goes up. It will be listed for all to see. Be an informed buyer! Be an informed player! Take a look and see how it works for your class!

Lastly, playing a certain job gives your character bonuses at certain levels. That's what the
Growth Bonus listed underneath each class is for. It tells when to get the bonuses for your class. In general, the bonus will be gained after every 2 levels. Make sure you keep an eye on your class growth! You don't want to reach a level and forget to add in the bonus!

• Satellizer_Stats.png

Satellite.png

Attack

Defense

Utility

Support

Difficulty

Highly mobile, highly capable, and highly adaptable, the Satellizer is a class focused on using both Agility and Prowess to handle their problems; by either pinpoint touch or unrivaled force. Arguably the strongest known class in terms of strength and raw potential, a Satellizer controls a powerful mechanical companion that aids them from on high. A satellite equipped with telescopes, scanners, and cameras for watching, it also houses the Deuterium Laser; a cannon capable of raising hell from any point in the sky. When seeing a Satellizer, make sure you keep your eyes on the ground...as well as the stars.

At level 15, as part of the World Update, a Satellizer gains link to a brand new set of skills - an addition come to be known as the Satellizer +. Unlike prior abilities which can be purchased and added to one's own, + skills can only be used to replace another; the new EX only able to replace another EX skill. While expensive, they are nonetheless a worthy addition to any character as they augment blind-spots, adjust play-styles, and in some cases, allow a + class to completely blow their more normal counterparts out of the water.

imageedit_0_3923524450.png

Level 1
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 3
    +2 Prow
    Level 5
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 7
    +2 Agi
    Level 9
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 11
    +2 Prow
    Level 13
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 15
    +2 Agi
    Level 17
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 19
    +2 Prow
    Level 21
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 23
    +2 Agi
    Level 25
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 27
    +2 Prow
    Level 29
    +1 Prow, Agi
    Level 31
    +2 Agi

imageedit_5719067797.png

(100 Kirito) World Search
    [PP Cost: 1] "Target. Lock." Spread and affix your Satellite's lenses to 2 enemy targets. When you roll, your roll counts as an attack towards all of them.

(125 Kirito) World Search I
    [PP Cost: 2] "Target. Lock." Spread and affix your Satellite's lenses to 3 enemy targets. When you roll, your roll counts as an attack towards all of them.

(150 Kirito) World Search II
    [PP Cost: 3] "Target. Lock." Spread and affix your Satellite's lenses to 4 enemy targets. When you roll, your roll counts as an attack towards all of them.

(175 Kirito) World Search III
    [PP Cost: 4] "Target. Lock." Spread and affix your Satellite's lenses to 5 enemy targets. When you roll, your roll counts as an attack towards all of them.

(200 Kirito) Line of Sight
    [PP Cost: 2] "Move into position." Forfeit your roll with an enemy this turn. Instead of directing your full attention towards them, focus on assisting your Satellite lock to the target. Add a +3 bonus to your next roll.

(225 Kirito) Line of Sight I
    [PP Cost: 3] "Move into position." Forfeit your roll with an enemy this turn. Instead of directing your full attention towards them, focus on assisting your Satellite lock to the target. Add a +6 bonus to your next roll.

(250 Kirito) Line of Sight II
    [PP Cost: 4] "Move into position." Forfeit your roll with an enemy this turn. Instead of directing your full attention towards them, focus on assisting your Satellite lock to the target. Add a +9 bonus to your next roll.

(275 Kirito) Line of Sight III
    [PP Cost: 5] "Move into position." Forfeit your roll with an enemy this turn. Instead of directing your full attention towards them, focus on assisting and your Satellite lock to the target. Add a +12 bonus to your next roll.

(300 Kirito) Starlight Snipe
    [PP Cost: 3] "Give me cover." Retreat from the target as your Satellite fires on an enemy from afar. That enemy cannot roll against you this turn. Add +1 to your roll.

(325 Kirito) Starlight Snipe I

[PP Cost: 4] "Give me cover." Retreat from the target as your Satellite fires on an enemy from afar. That enemy cannot roll against you this turn. Add +2 to your roll.

(350 Kirito) Starlight Snipe II

[PP Cost: 5] "Give me cover." Retreat from the target as your Satellite fires on an enemy from afar. That enemy cannot roll against you this turn. Add +3 to your roll.

(375 Kirito) Starlight Snipe III
    [PP Cost: 6] "Give me cover." Retreat from the target as your Satellite fires on an enemy from afar. That enemy cannot roll against you this turn. Add +4 to your roll.

(400 Kirito) Gigus Cannon

[PP Cost: 5] "Satellize em." Have your Satellite's camera zoom hard into a target. Instead of picking the highest die from your roll, pick the 2 highest and add them together.

(425 Kirito) Gigus Cannon I

[PP Cost: 8] "Satellize em." Have your Satellite's camera zoom hard into a target. Instead of picking the highest die from your roll, pick the 3 highest and add them together.

(450 Kirito) Gigus Cannon II

[PP Cost: 12] "Satellize em." Have your Satellite's camera zoom hard into a target. Instead of picking the highest die from your roll, pick the 4 highest and add them together.

(475 Kirito) Gigus Cannon III
    [PP Cost: 15] "Satellize em." Have your Satellite's camera zoom hard into a target. Instead of picking the highest die from your roll, pick the 5 highest and add them together.

(500 Kirito) I'M FIRING MY LAZER! MAX POWER! EX
    [PP Cost: All] "And now you're dead." Giving full control to your Satellite, let it rip the ground with everything its got. Spend all your processing power (PP). If you win the roll, the enemy takes 1 point of extra damage for each PP you spent.

(750 Kirito) I'M FIRING MY LAZER! MAX POWER! EX Ultimate

[PP Cost: All] "And now you're dead." Giving full control to your Satellite, let it rip the ground with everything its got. Spend all your processing power (PP). If you win the roll, the enemy takes 2 points of extra damage for each PP you spent.

(1000 Kirito) I'M FIRING MY LAZER! MAX POWER! EX Omega

[PP Cost: All] "And now you're dead." Giving full control to your Satellite, let it rip the ground with everything its got. Spend all your processing power (PP). If you win the roll, the enemy takes 3 points of extra damage for each PP you spent.

(1250 Kirito) I'M FIRING MY LAZER! MAX POWER! EX Victorious

[PP Cost: All] "And now you're dead." Giving full control to your Satellite, let it rip the ground with everything its got. Spend all your processing power (PP). If you win the roll, the enemy takes 4 points of extra damage for each PP you spent.

Satellizer.png

(600 Kirito) REM Protocol
    [PP Cost: None] "Standby." Stop to adjust the internal workings of your satellite. Once per turn you can remove up to 1 AGI and add it to your PROW, or vice versa. This effect wears off when battle ends.

(625 Kirito) REM Protocol I
    [PP Cost: None] "Standby." Stop to adjust the internal workings of your satellite. Once per turn you can remove up to 2 AGI and add it to your PROW, or vice versa. This effect wears off when battle ends.

(650 Kirito) REM Protocol II
    [PP Cost: None] "Standby." Stop to adjust the internal workings of your satellite. Once per turn you can remove up to 3 AGI and add it to your PROW, or vice versa. This effect wears off when battle ends.

(675 Kirito) REM Protocol III
    [PP Cost: None] "Standby." Stop to adjust the internal workings of your satellite. Once per turn you can remove up to 4 AGI and add it to your PROW, or vice versa. This effect wears off when battle ends.

(700 Kirito) Heliostat (Passive)
    [PP Cost: None] "Give me a hand." Passively, your satellite floats, drawing in power through the dots of its solar array. Every other turn, beginning from the start of battle, restore 1 PP as it beams it down towards you.

(725 Kirito) Heliostat I (Passive)
    [PP Cost: None] "Give me a hand." Passively, your satellite floats, drawing in power through the dots of its solar array. Every other turn, beginning from the start of battle, restore 3 PP as it beams it down towards you.

(750 Kirito) Heliostat II (Passive)
    [PP Cost: None] "Give me a hand." Passively, your satellite floats, drawing in power through the dots of its solar array. Every other turn, beginning from the start of battle, restore 5 PP as it beams it down towards you.

(775 Kirito) Heliostat III (Passive)
    [PP Cost: None] "Give me a hand." Passively, your satellite floats, drawing in power through the dots of its solar array. Every other turn, beginning from the start of battle, restore 7 PP as it beams it down towards you.

(800 Kirito) Astral Finish

[PP Cost: 4] "Nothing survives." W-Where did your Satellite get that meteor from..? Running into the ground, all present receive 10 damage except for you.

(825 Kirito) Astral Finish I

[PP Cost: 8] "Nothing survives." W-Where did your Satellite get that meteor from..? Running into the ground, all present receive 15 damage except for you.

(850 Kirito) Astral Finish II

[PP Cost: 12] "Nothing survives." W-Where did your Satellite get that meteor from..? Running into the ground, all present receive 20 damage except for you.

(875 Kirito) Astral Finish III
    [PP Cost: 16] "Nothing survives." W-Where did your Satellite get that meteor from..? Running into the ground, all present receive 25 damage except for you.

(900 Kirito) Titan Approaches
    [PP Cost: 5] "Transmitting co-ordinates." Oh boy. Call your satellite from sky to the battlefield below. It arrives with 5 HP, 4 Prowess, and 1 Agility.

(925 Kirito) Titan Approaches I

[PP Cost: 10] "Transmitting co-ordinates." Oh boy. Call your satellite from sky to the battlefield below. It arrives with 10 HP, 8 Prowess, and 2 Agility.

(950 Kirito) Titan Approaches II

[PP Cost: 15] "Transmitting co-ordinates." Oh boy. Call your satellite from sky to the battlefield below. It arrives with 15 HP, 12 Prowess, and 3 Agility.

(975 Kirito) Titan Approaches III
    [PP Cost: 20] "Transmitting co-ordinates." Oh boy. Call your satellite from sky to the battlefield below. It arrives with 20 HP, 16 Prowess, and 4 Agility.

(1000 Kirito) FINAL BUSTER EX
    [PP Cost: None] "Prepare yourself." Set your satellite's targets to buster. Before you roll, declare a "Buster Call" and 1 item you wish to target. If you win the roll, the target receives no damage, but the item is destroyed.

(1250 Kirito) FINAL BUSTER EX Ultimate

[PP Cost: None] "Prepare yourself." Set your satellite's targets to buster. Before you roll, declare a "Buster Call" and 2 items you wish to target. If you win the roll, the target receives no damage, but the items are destroyed.

(1500 Kirito) FINAL BUSTER EX Omega

[PP Cost: None] "Prepare yourself." Set your satellite's targets to buster. Before you roll, declare a "Buster Call" and 3 items you wish to target. If you win the roll, the target receives no damage, but the items are destroyed.

(1750 Kirito) FINAL BUSTER EX Victorious
    [PP Cost: None] "Prepare yourself." Set your satellite's targets to buster. Before you roll, declare a "Buster Call" and 4 items you wish to target. If you win the roll, the target receives no damage, but the items are destroyed.

Last edited:
Shared-CB-Skills.png

As mentioned before, there is a list of skills all CodeBreakers can use regardless of class. Instead of using Processing Power (PP), they use Code Resistance (CDR). That means when a skill is activated from here, it uses Code Resistance (CDR), not Processing Power (PP). These do not need to be bought; every Codebreaker can use every single skill here right from the start. All they need to do is pay the Code Resistance Cost (CDR).

Cost 1 Code Resistance Skills
Stabilizing Body I (1 CDR)
Create a twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 2.

Stabilizing Mind I (1 CDR)
Create a twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 2.

Cost 2 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock I (2 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +1 PROW.

Short Circuit I (2 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 1 HP.

Insta Travel (2 CDR)
Bring up a visual map of Little City through your Code Academy app. Pick one location and travel instantly there. You cannot travel to any location hidden under spoilers.

Cost 3 Code Resistance Skills
Markdown I (3 CDR)
Whaaaat? Are you sure it was that price before? Sneaky. Sneaky. Take 10 Kirito off anything purchased in CodeBreaker stores.

Refining I (3 CDR)
Choose an item you have and attempt to make it even better. Concentrate on cracking its code. Roll 1 die with 4 faces. If it lands on 4, add a (+1) to whatever stat you wish on it.

Stabilizing Body II (3 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 4.

Stabilizing Mind II (3 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 4.

Cost 4 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock II (4 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +2 PROW.

VR Force (4 CDR)
Directly mess with the code of another player or NPC. Wipe pieces of their memory, implant foreign thoughts, shutdown their motor function, or force them to talk. Roll against them. If you lose, this does not work...and they'll probably be pissed too.

Short Circuit II (4 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 2 HP.

Cost 5 Code Resistance Skills
Airwalk I (5 CDR)
Hang in space far from the system. When activated, you are immune to negative stage effects. This ends when you leave the stage.

Gambling I (5 CDR)
Wager all your Kirito. Attempt to manipulate the code of currency itself. Roll a die with 4 sides. If it lands on 4, major success! Double your Kirito! If it lands anywhere else, failure! You lose it all.

Hamilton (5 CDR)
Time to put all our feelings aside! At least for a while. No one can attack or harm another the turn this is activated.

Cost 6 Code Resistance Skills
Code Crush I (6 CDR)
Lock onto the code of the item a person has. If it has a price in the Guild Shop, pay the same Kirito it costs to wipe it from the system.

Overclock III (6 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +3 PROW.

Safety Reboot (6 CDR)
Have the system restore a barebones copy of your data when you die. You will come back to life with 1 HP.

Refining II (6 CDR)
Choose an item you have and attempt to make it even better. Concentrate on cracking its code. Roll 1 die with 3 faces. If it lands on 3, add a (+2) to whatever stat you wish on it.

Short Circuit III (6 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 3 HP.

Markdown II (6 CDR)
Whaaaat? Are you sure it was that price before? Sneaky. Sneaky. Take 20 Kirito off anything purchased in CodeBreaker stores.

Cost 7 Code Resistance Skills
Redirection (7 CDR)
A neat little trick that's much harder than it looks. It takes pinpoint timing to fake out the system. Whenever you take damage, do a little redirection to subtract it from your Kirito instead.

Stabilizing Body III (7 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 6.

Stabilizing Mind III (7 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 6.

Cost 8 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock IV (8 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +4 PROW.

Depowered (8 CDR)
Use your power to shut down the system of another. That target cannot use class skills or activate them for the remainder of the fight.

Short Circuit IV (8 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 4 HP.

Cost 9 Code Resistance Skills
Markdown III (9 CDR)
Whaaaat? Are you sure it was that price before? Sneaky. Sneaky. Take 30 Kirito off anything purchased in CodeBreaker stores.

Stabilizing Body IV (9 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 8.

Stabilizing Mind IV (9 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 8.

Cost 10 Code Resistance Skills
Degauss (10 CDR)
Re-align your code to correct a data imbalance. You may remove 1 status effect (good or bad) currently affecting you.

Gambling II (10 CDR)
Wager all your Kirito. Attempt to manipulate the code of currency itself. Roll a die with 2 sides. If it lands on 2, major success! Double your Kirito! If it lands anywhere else, failure! You lose it all.

Maleficent Body (10 CDR)
Introduce corruption into a person's code. Instead of recovering HP at the start of their posts, they lose it instead.

Maleficent Mind (10 CDR)
Introduce corruption into a person's code. Instead of recovering PP at the start of their posts, they lose it instead.

Overclock V (10 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +5 PROW.

Short Circuit V (10 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 5 HP.

Cost 11 Code Resistance Skills
Skip Beat (11 CDR)
When you are killed, ghost the system to avoid losing memories, items, or traveling to Deaths Corner. You automatically revive in your hometown.

Cost 12 Code Resistance Skills
Markdown IV (12 CDR)
Whaaaat? Are you sure it was that price before? Sneaky. Sneaky. Take 40 Kirito off anything purchased in CodeBreaker stores.

Overclock VI (12 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +6 PROW.

Refining III (12 CDR)
Choose an item you have and attempt to make it even better. Concentrate on cracking its code. Roll 1 die with 2 faces. If it lands on 2, add a (+3) to whatever stat you wish on it. If it lands on 1, the item is destroyed!

Short Circuit VI (12 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 6 HP.

Cost 13 Code Resistance Skills
Stabilizing Body V (13 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 10.

Stabilizing Mind V (13 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 10.

Cost 14 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock VII (14 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +7 PROW.

Short Circuit VII (14 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 7 HP.

Cost 15 Code Resistance Skills
Mirror Force I (15 CDR)
Look through the system's latest logs and choose what you want to copy. Use an ability that was activated earlier this turn.

Stabilizing Body VI (15 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 12.

Stabilizing Mind VI (15 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 12.

Cost 16 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock VIII (16 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +8 PROW.

Short Circuit VIII (16 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 8 HP.

Cost 17 Code Resistance Skills
Hero Symbol I (17 CDR)
Transcending both code and space, protect a target from the roll of an opponent regardless of where they are in virtual reality.

Cost 18 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock IX (18 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +9 PROW.

Short Circuit IX (18 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 9 HP.

Cost 19 Code Resistance Skills
Stabilizing Body VII (19 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your HP. Recover it by 14.

Stabilizing Mind VII (19 CDR)
Create a more stable twitch-command to boost your PP. Recover it by 14.

Cost 20 Code Resistance Skills
Overclock X (20 CDR)
Push the restrictions and force your system to work at unstable levels. Your next roll gains +10 PROW.

Short Circuit X (20 CDR)
Put pressure on the natural density of someone's code to have them...ZAP! Feel a slight shock. They automatically lose 10 HP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back