• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Meanwhile in Adelport... the Hunt Begins

Which one do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edora
Devdan's Shop
Mentioned: SirGrey SirGrey
Interacting with: Kallo Kallo

Edora found it funny that the man was entrusting her over the other who apparently was the one following the group a little ways off, but it felt good to have some level of trust. She had tried ignoring his compliment towards her kind but it was hard to do so. She had never heard anyone speak well about then, especially when she revealed herself.

The man in the eyepatch had entered the store. He started going around and seemingly exploring such as herself. She thought that it was all he was going to do until he came up to her. She bristled at his comment about her scorpion form.

"Something not normal with me? At least I don't go about scurrying like a mouse."

The man had to be the oddest person here, and that was saying something.

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim , Kallo Kallo and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mei took no offence from his cold tone, "Of course. Although I have a good feeling... I have known quite a few humans who are perfectly accepting of us.", she smiled over at Sophie, before turning back around.
"Perhaps they are, although we have both lived long enough to understand this, and that is true. I do not do this very often, if you would believe it.", she rolled her eyes, chuckling at herself.
She turned a worried eye onto Fayette, but was still calm. "I see... Well, flames are not much of a problem, I am able to put them out by depriving them of air...", she sighed. What a mess...
"It will be best if I attend to... Whatever this mess is, with Devdan.", she stood and hurried downstairs quickly.
She merely spared a quick glance to the two in the shop, not batting an eyelid towards Ms Vale, and she smiled at the woman, as if nothing was out of the ordinary, and went to where she figured Devdan would be.
Finding him she announced her presence with a , "Devdan, we have a bit of a problem. Is your shop fireproof?", even if this was a bit of a crisis, she was calm and collected, trying to use humour to lighten the seriousness.​

Kal lance
Devdan's shop.
Interacting with: slim slim Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
He only chuckled at her remark. Shaking his head slightly as he only tilts his head slightly to the side.
"Well. Better to be a mouse then a bold lion to be able to slip away. For I know should something go badly I would be most definitely....harmed."
He then turns. Sneezing slightly as he looks around. Raising an eyebrow when he noticed the scent of smoke from nearby.
"...You smell the smoke as well right?"
He asks. Some what concerned on wither or not it was within the area of the shop.

Fayette Dirt (Boltons)
Devdan's shop
in room: Geozaki Geozaki Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn

Ramsey had put jammed door with pipe and throwed torch to roof and inside by window. Then he headed back to front to his father.
"It's done dad. Where is Alf?"
"He is going to his father to tell what has happened." Ramsey's father said.

Fayette scent smoke and tried get up.
"It's my fault, they have ignited house."​

Devdan Whitmore and Abraxas
Start: Devdan's shop (lower)
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire slim slim Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn
While preparing the soup, a special recipe he found out about during one his travels which supposedly meant to have great healing powers, he began to smells something, smoke perhaps. While he tried to rationalise the thought, maybe some medicine the guys upstairs were using had a strange smell, he looked over to Mei. Responding to her joke he says "Not really why I assure my cooking isn't that bad" trying to keep the jovial tone. Devdan walked over to the front door and just as he is about to go out and see about the what was going on, he stopped as the door refused to open. "It's jammed!" he yells as the torch flies through the window. Going over to the burning bit of wood, he flings it back outside his now broken window. Looking over his hands, he sees some burn marks on them. Though in pain, he presses on as he jumps through the window, removing the pipe from the door in the prosses. "Whoever did this is go-Brilliant," Devdan says as he looks to the roof. Climbing up on burnt hands hurt like hell but besides that, it wasn't too difficult. The house is of average size as is and the windows frames make good climbing points. Just as he grabs the second torch Devdan's grip fails him and he begins to fall with a yell.

Iskolde Raymar
Upper room in Devdan's shop
Interacting with Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly FrostFire FrostFire Veltsu VI Veltsu VI & whoever is in the room
Smoke? It was the scent of burning that she woke up to. While she was in a light slumber the skilled healer had effectively removed her ruined maid's ensemble and currently she was left with only her flimsy under clothes. Gooseflesh rose on her skin and Iskolde shivered before flushing a rosy hue. When she had been initially helped by Zayn she hadn't imagined it would end up with her in another stranger's bed, a second injured girl lying next to her, and two capable-seeming people caring for them. Although it was a whole other thing for her to be unclothed by a regal and overly skilled healer who apparently had some interesting qualities and abilities. Also she noticed that the pouch containing her writing slate was removed from her person as well and was sitting on a bedside table.

Although the burning scent grew stronger she didn't feel anxious or afraid. Distantly she knew this was unnatural yet she couldn't bring herself to be worked up over it. Hoping that it was only someone's poor cooking skills that had temporarily created the smell, the girl lay still and watched the healer work. He was so close to her she couldn't help but admire his noble breeding. Yet try as she might she couldn't quite place where he was from or his ethnicity. It hinted at a blend of some oriental or exotic lineage. Usually she was good at parsing where someone was from by their appearance but he puzzled her.

Iskolde also had time to observe the other woman who was removing the other girl's clothing as well.

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey

Mei looked at him concerned as Devdan's hands were burned, and followed him out through the door once he un-jammed it. Just in time, she got outside just as he began to fall, and she quickly moved into motion, catching him with an "Oof...", and she snuffed out the flaming torch in his hand, before either of them could get more burned. "Your hands...", she was still carrying him, and blinked a little, putting him down as she cleared her throat.
"Are there any more? I hope not... Did any of the flames catch? I'll put them out for you if they did, there's no need to go injuring yourself more...", she looked at him concerned. She was still calm and collected, and her voice had it's usual tone of authority and wisdom, but there were undertones of some sort of emotion. It would be difficult to tell, but it could be interpreted as sadness, guilt, worry or all of those.​

Fayette Dirt
Devdan's shop
In room: Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Mentioning: FrostFire FrostFire SirGrey SirGrey

Fayette get up when she heard Devdan's yelling, to Fay's misfortune when Mei catched Devdan, air pressure at her wounds stopped and they started bleeding again.
"I feel dizzy."
Fay looked down and noticed her lack of clothes and then blood.
"Why i am nu... Is that blood?"
Fayette falled to ground because blood lost.​

Gazer Dawnchild (Zayn Brandr Ingram)
Upper room of Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
il_570xN.674480364_h84k.jpg
Gazer did not respond to Mei as he finished removing the maid's uniform. He and Mei had quickly reached an agreement; neither one wanted undo attention and both were in the business of care. There was nothing more to say at the moment, so he simply cast her a loaded smile and a nod as she decided to go help Devdan. He caught the smell of smoke but continued on with his examination of the maid's various wounds; he has some trust in Mei's ability to protect her charges, and he had no reason to fear flames, or even smoke if it came to that.

Gazer reached for the pouch on the table and handed it to the maid. Glad that she was now awake for him to ask her assistance. "Perhaps you would like to tell me your name, my dear." He had not had the chance to look at her back, but he was sure that none of her cuts were deep enough to worry about immediately.

Moving around the bed to Mei's charge, Gazer noted that she did indeed have several cat features, and that what he had subconsciously dismissed previously was indeed fact. Bending down to pick up the now bleeding child and placing her back on the bed, Gazer healed he numerous bleeding wounds just enough to halt the bleeding. "Why don't you leave the fretting to those who know how to do it better?" Gazer couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he cleaned her wounds with a single touch and reached into his knapsack for wound dressings and a healing salve. With calm, efficient, and agile movements, he had her various cuts and scrapes dressed just tight enough, and was working on tightly wrapping her left ankle after he'd ensured that it was only sprained. He finished his wrapping and went back to his other charge who had yet to answer his inquiry.

He set about tending to the maid in much the same fashion he had done to the cat-girl.

Sophie
Starting Location: Dedvan's Shop - Upper Room
~Moving~
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI SirGrey SirGrey
Within mere moments, the situation went from controlled to rather chaotic...

Sophie returned Mei's smile, Mei then turned to continue her conversation with the healer. Fayette mentioned something about a fire, Sophie didn't quite catch what she said in it's entirety, but the moment she heard the word 'fire' she became aware of the smell of smoke starting to fill the room. Judging by some of the words Fay used, Sophie quite easily managed to figure out who was suspected to be behind this. She was about to go and help Fay up, but the healer made it first, he placed her back on the bed and proceeded to tend to her wounds. Sophie made a dash downstairs, she knew that Mei would be able to deal with the fire, but she didn't want to give that boy another chance to strike. She reached the downstairs as Mei caught Dedvan. She rushed through the door, picking up the diamond encrusted sword on display as she ran past it. She moment she held the sword in her hands, she regretted it. It didn't exactly look or feel 'cheap' and she didn't have any money to pay for it should something happen to it. She tried to shake the feeling of regret, she'd figure that out later if it came to it.

Sophie ran into the street outside and scanned the area for a moment, before she spotted them. One of the boys from earlier was there, the one who's name Sophie still didn't know, he was the one she'd say seemed like the leader earlier, the way he barked orders at the boy Sophie knew as 'Alf'. Next to the boy from earlier was an older man, he didn't seem quite as pathetic as the boys from earlier, she assumed that this was his dad. Sophie held the sword in a tight grip, she was furious with the boy for attacking Fay earlier, and she was furious with both of them fro trying to burn everyone inside the shop alive.

Sophie slowly approached the boy and the man she assumed to be his dad. "Don't either of you have anything better to do with your lives?" She asked, her expression deadly serious. She kept a firm grip on the sword, and held it ready to strike or defend herself at a moment's notice. She would have loved to just run with of them through here and now, but she controlled herself, but if they tried anything, anything at all, she was worried she may lose that control.

Iskolde Raymar
Upper room in the shop
Interacting with Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Deciding that the healer had seen much of the female anatomy before, she calmed and drew from her pouch the things she needed to write with. 'My name is Iskolde.' she wrote in neat script as he worked on the other girl then held it out for him to read.

However the other injured girl's features at last caught her attention as she was more alert. The traits of a feline were apparent: whiskers and ears. Alarm finally penetrated her. At first she denied it: there couldn't possibly be a mix between an animal and a human! It went against the dominance of Order that she had been taught. A composite of two different species was surely a result of Chaos and brought darkness. ...yet she wasn't sure how strongly these old convictions held. Sure, they were in her thoughts, but did the hybrid not deserve the same care and treatment as she did, a slum-born lass? All her employment was from the extension of grace from higher borns.

As she was in no state to protest and express her bewilderment that the drunk tales she heard of "stranger creatures" in the continent held more water than she had thought, her shock only manifested as a slight ogling of the other's more unusual characteristics. After she was sure the healer had seen the declarative statement of her name, she crossed it out and wrote just one short question One that conveyed simply her questions: 'Are they real?' refering to the myths she had heard being told on occasion.

Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Gazer was examining and mentally cataloging the maid's injuries when she wrote her name. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Iskolde. You may call me Zayn, Zayn Ingram." He gave her a warm smile that faltered slightly as he realized that Iskolde's wounds were consistent with torture techniques. He found the discovery immensely displeasing, but was distracted from his darkening mood with another scribbled message from her board. Apparently,she had gotten a good look at Mei's charge and was quite alarmed by her cat features. Gazer would have covered the girl if he'd taken a moment to even remember that Iskolde, as a human, was the odd one out of their little gathering, excluding Sophie of course. Giving her a calming smile, he replied to her question ina way he hped that would ease her bewilderment.

"Am I real?" He asked her the question using fluid finger movements that he hoped she was able to understand.

Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire slim slim Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn
Falling through the air is an odd experience. The air rushing past seems to slow down the world as you go to the inevitable sudden stop. This time, for Devdan at least, some is there to catch him. Catching breath for a second he talks to Mei saying "Thanks, I'd making some weak quip about falling for you, but my hands a burnt so I think I'll leave it" in a jovial tone. He could tell she is worried about him, the fact she just looked him for so long, the underlying tone of her voice. "I will be fine don't you go worrying about me I've had worse than this besides I think on our guest just ran out of here with on of my swords in her hands," says as he walks back into the house. While Devdan had been truthful in that he has had worse, didn't change the fact his burnt hands hurt like hell and half. Striding back behind the desk, he gives a look to the assassin before going in the back taking a seat.

Last edited:
Fayette Dirt (Boltons)
Devdan's shop
In room: Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn
Outside: Geozaki Geozaki

( SirGrey SirGrey When Sophie get injured?)

Father Bolton looked to girl with silly looking sword.
"Is that girl who swing you with stick?"
Ramsey nodded. Father Bolton unsheathed his sword that was just steel sword.
"You know, it's that Dirt girl who started this by attacking my boy and then when he was punishing it, you attacked him."
Father Bolton swing his sword at air.
"I doubt that you have get any teaching how to fight with that sword. Drop it and I let you live. I might even give you human Dirt as gift."

Fayette looked scared to man who saw her without clothes. She had heard what Ramsey would have done to girls if he would be boss of group, luckily not only she but Sailor and Jeffrey had voted always Hunter and after voting when Ramsey had wanted fight for leadership Hunter had won.
When man leaved back to other girl, she saw girl's scared look to her and how she writed something to man. Too bad Fayette hadn't learn to read or write. There had been trying to teach her, but she hadn't been interested to stay still.
"Where is Sophie?"
Fayette get up to sit, freeing her tail from under her. Then she heard both Bolton's and Sophie's voice.
"NO! Why she is outside?"​

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey
Mei rolled her eyes and chuckled at his comment, but couldn't stop the faint blush from colouring her cheeks slightly.
"Sophie wasn't one of the injured, but she may very well be after this encounter.", she sighed heavily, following him back in. She didn't doubt he had had worse, but still....
She wouldn't interfere with Sophie, the girl was responsible enough to look after herself, and Mei couldn't babysit all of the inhabitants of her house. She was, however, disappointed that Sophie would actively go in search of trouble like that. Even if Mei had tutored her in combat skills, as she did with everyone in the house who was old enough, and it was appropriate to do so, she also taught them that going to face people and fight wasn't always the right option. Like in this situation, where confrontation like this was likely to make the situation worse.
Deciding to focus on making at least one thing better, Mei went and found a cloth, drenching it in cold water, and going back to Devdan. "As the healer is probably busy... Here. This should help alleviate some of the pain...", she held one of his burned hands, and carefully and gently wrapped it in the cold cloth.​

Iskolde Raymar
Upper room
Interacting with Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
"Zayne..." she strained her lungs to whisper, trying out his name with her lips and tongue. It was the loudest she could speak, and it usually was not loud enough to be heard. She did not miss how his smile faltered when gazing at the wounds on her body. Displeasure colored his expression. With some amount of surprise, she realized he was signing: 'Am I real?' It made him even more of a puzzle to her; where had he learned the hand signing language? and why, since he could use his voice and had no need to know this alternative form of communication?

She didn't deign to dwell on these questions for too long and accepted it as another fortunate turn of events. It would be faster and more efficient to sign.

Iskolde put a hand on his wrist with not quite enough pressure to be considered a grab. 'Wait.' she signed. 'What do you mean?' For surely he was real... Or was he subtly hinting that he was indeed not human? Her eyes burned to know with surprising determination. She would not play the lone fool while others around her knew of a whole world she was not privy to. And as one of the legends was right next to her she felt she had a right and a duty to know.

Momentarily distracted by the cat girl's exclamation, she wondered what was happening outside for she also heard raised voices in the streets beyond the window.

Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
"Child, I realize that you are at an exciteable age, but there is quite literally nothing you could do to constructively contribute to the situation downstairs. The only thing you can do is try to stay out of the way and cause them as little worry as possible. Now, lay back down and focus on healing." Looking away from Iskolde for just a moment, as a now freed tail caught his attention. His words were softly spoken, but they brooked no argument. Gazer ad taken the time to Heal most of the damage she had sustained, and he was loathe to let his hard work go to waste just because a kitty couldn't learn to sit still. After he was sure that he'd gotten his point across, Gazer turned back to Iskolde.

"As I am sure you've deduced by now, I am not entirely human. Now, I am only telling you this because I can tell that you are a trustworthy individual, but I would very much like your word that regardless of what you see here, I am the only inhuman you have ever come into contact with." It simply wouldn't due for Gazer's carelessness to cause Mei or Devdan any additional grievances.

Edora
Outside the shop
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI SirGrey SirGrey Geozaki Geozaki Kallo Kallo
Edora had smelled the smoke the whole time, but she had honestly thought it was something else. The man with the eyepatch soon commented about it, and Edora sighed and looked up from her book. The only person who had really jumped to action had been the shop owner which wasn't surprising. However, some girl charged in, grabbed one of the antique swords, and dashed out. Devdan had fallen too but now was being cared for and he had gotten all the torches...no, she still smelled smoke. Edora was convinced this group was a theater act and that's why all the drama was happening around them.
She went outside, ignoring the girl with the blade standing against some boys and began climbing up the side of the house with ease, her eight legs finding the nooks and crannies easily. What kind of assassin couldn't climb? She retrieved the torch and sent in flying down below. It smacked one of the men with the sword in his hand and he crumpled to the ground. He was most likely knocked out, but she bet the others would think he was dead. Typical.
"Get out of here you street urchins. My kind eats you for breakfast." Her kind probably would now that she thought about it, but Edora knew for a fact she wouldn't. She had left her weapons in the store but her tail would suffice if they tried anything. She gave the girl with the sword a look before turning back to the boys in front of them.

"Sorry must have gotten confused about that, I seem to be gathering guest like a miss kept garden gains insects," he says in a sardonic matter as he looks over his scared hands. As he tries to think of a way to fix his hands, the merchant wonders about the young woman who had just charged outside with a sword in hand. It seemed Mei is satisfied to leave the woman to her own devices. Seems Edora actually wants to help the young woman. This little contrast brought a sly smile to his face. The smile fades as he is given the damp cloth, causing his hands to sting. The merchant knew he could use his magic, put at their moment he is a little distracted. Looking up to Mei he gives a quick smile before letting out another small yelp. "Thanks, you should probably get back upstairs check that Zyan and the others are okay, oh and the food is other there on the side, its just some soup I would carry myself but well my hands are a little crispy at the moment" he says with a sardonic manner as he stands up and goes to the door, keeping an eye on the two confronting the would-be arsonist. "You know I could just call the town guard after all you did try an burn my home, which is most unkind by the way".

Iskolde Raymar
Upper room in Devdan's shop
interacting with Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
It did shock her that her world was not as she thought it was. Sentient beings other than humans? Unheard of, and most certainly not supported by the Zantorics. But after seeing the tail that was most certainly attached and mobile, she couldn't deny what her eyes were telling her.

After a moment of hesitation she signed back to him, 'As you wish. If I can repay your kindnesses in this manner, you can trust I will tell no one.' A pause. 'Forgive my bluntness, but what are you if not a man?' He certainly appeared to be one. He had the hands and face and voice of an ordinary human being. Yet the subtle power he had was not lost on the girl. Iskolde was now more wary although not afraid.

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey , Elowyn Elowyn , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Veltsu VI Veltsu VI , and mentioning slim slim

Mei raised an amused eyebrow, "The more the merrier, hey?", she smiled up at him.
She noticed Ms Vale go outside and deal with the boys, and Sophie. She seemed to be handling things much better than her charge.
Wincing a little as Devdan yelps, and eases off with the cloth, which was lukewarm now.
"Sorry... Ah, I'm sure they're fine. But I shall take the food up for you.", she stood also, and went over to the food as Devdan joined in the fray.
Grabbing the tray, she took it, and carried it carefully upstairs, going into the bedroom backwards, opening the door with her back.
"I have food here, are they able to eat?", she asked curiously, as she set the tray down on a table.​

Sophie
Starting Location: Outside Dedvan's Shop
Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI slim slim
Sophie maintained her position as the boy's father drew a sword of his own. She generally wasn't one to charge into battle, and she knew that Mei would disapprove, one thing she wasn't going to do, however, was, make the first strike. In all honesty, she didn't want to harm either of them, she just wanted them to leave, so she would give them that chance. "Oh, I know how to use it." She warned, her voice faltered a little, she did know how to use it, but that didn't mean she wanted to. "Look, just leave and no one has to get hurt, ok?" she said calmly. However, as the words left her lips, something collided with the boy's father's head, causing him to crumble into a pathetic looking heap on the floor. Sophie glanced behind her to see a figure, it was a woman from the group who came from the tavern, but now she looked different, very different. Sophie didn't seem that bothered by the transformation, she was more shocked by the sudden attack. Sophie glanced back at the boy and his father as the woman spoke, she was pretty sure that the woman was rather intimidating so she wondered how long it would take the boy and his father to run.

Fayette Dirt (Boltons)
Dedvan's shop
In room: Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly FrostFire FrostFire
outside: Geozaki Geozaki slim slim

(So, Fayette has cat's hearing and cat's hear much better than humans)

Father Bolton rised up after woman top of house had throwed torch to his head.
"I knew that my son didn't lie. We go now."
Both Boltons left when they were out from sight father said to his son to go look his friend and find out what they had saw.

Fayette stayed sitting on edge of bed, her tail was little numb from lying on it. She taked blanket and covered herself with it before Mei enterd to room.
"Is it fish Mei?"​

Interacting with: Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI FrostFire FrostFire
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Fayette had managed to stay on the bed, though she sat on the edge, Gazer decided to take it as a personal victory. He was under the express impression that she was just a independent and hard headed as the cats she shared her features with. He was considering telling her t lay down again when Mei came up the stairs bearing gifts of nourishment. "Ah, Mei perfect timing. Perhaps you can tell this young lady that she needs to be resting instead of jumping up at every random noise. Oh and yes, they are perfectly capable of eating. Most of their wounds are superficial,a nd none of the deep ones impair them more than needing bedrest." He was in a much improved mood now that Iskolde had given her word not to tell any of their secrets. Speaking of which.

"Though I have my suspicions, I am not exactly sure what I am, but I will show you and you can decide for yourself." Gazer turned back to Iskolde and gave her a comforting smile before manifesting his wings. As they unfurled out of nowhere, and flapped a few times to stretch, Gazer began to rise until he was floating several feet of the floor. It was an involuntary response to manifesting, seeing as he had only done in times of great need and relied on his instincts. As soon as the wings began manifesting, Gazer's powers increased markedly; his aura of truth and wellbeing, specifically, filled the house.

"I am."
Gazer's wings.jpg

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop
Interacting with: Elowyn Elowyn , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

"No, it isn't Fayette. And lie down, before I have to strap you down myself.", her tone was kind, but commanding, and Fayette would know she meant business. She was glad that neither was hurt too badly, it was a relief to hear.
Mei listened with interest. She had missed the first part of the conversation, but was thoroughly intrigued as Zayn revealed his wings, and she felt his magic spread.
"How interesting. If you wish, I can always give you some insight into my own species, Zayn, Miss.", she smiled warmly.
"Perhaps it is only a coincidence that we are both winged, however mine are of more... Substance.", she wasn't sure that was the right word, but it was a s close as she could get.
"But only if you wish it, Miss. I would not want to alarm you with a spontaneous transformation. And perhaps, even if we are evidently quite different, I could help you discern your origins, Zayn?", she looked at both questioningly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back