• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Meanwhile in Adelport... the Hunt Begins

Which one do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gazer Dawnchild (Zayn Brandr Ingram)
Edges of Adelport; a not-so-random tavern called the Brew & Cup Tavern
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn slim slim Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
il_570xN.674480364_h84k.jpg
Though there were a quite the crowd now surrounding him and his blue-haired charge, Gazer simply tuned them out; he has more than a sneaking suspicion that they were saying little of actual value. Gazer was ensuring the stability of his first patient's condition, when the raven-haired woman, revealed by Devdan to be Mei, presented him with another. Noting that the young woman was alert enough to stay in an upright position, Gazer turned from her to examine Mei's patient. Though most of the cuts on her body were shallow enough to not worry about immediately, Gazer was once again concerned about the possibility of a head injury. He checked her eyes for any sluggishness and her head for potential swelling. Finding none, he sent minute pulses of Healing just in case. Brushing his fingers along the young woman's torso, he noticed several winces.

"Mei, is it? She will be fine. The cuts are shallow, her eyes are responsive enough to rule out a head injury, and there is no cranial swelling. I would say that she walked away with bruised ribs being her worst injury." Gazer did not look into Mei's eyes the entire time he spoke. Instead using the time to continue checking out his second patient. "Devdan, how far is your shop from here? Both girls are stable enough to be moved, though they will obviously need to be carried." Gazer cast the worlds over his shoulder as he reached into his knapsack and pulled out another fast-acting painkiller, which he uncorked and handed to Mei. "Have her drink this painkiller, please." Gazer gave them both a small smile as he settled some of his aura around the poor child in Mei's arms.

Last edited:
Jinmeiyo Usui
The Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mei's eyes narrowed, but not in a mean way. Someone using their powers in such proximity to her confirmed her suspicions. Well, it was always nice to meet another supernatural.
"Thank you, we are indebted to you.", she moved Fayette around a bit, holding her with one arm, the faint muscles under the skin flickering, and hinting at her strength. She took the painkiller, and emptied the contents into Fayette's mouth, holding it closed until she swallowed it all.
She knew that there weren't that many supernaturals in this town in comparison to the human population, and it seemed that this bar currently held more than it's fare share. She supposed it wasn't unusual for her to be in groups like this, and no one would bat an eye at her, hopefully...
"Yes, it would be best to go somewhere more.. Private. I am certainly able to carry Fayette.", she repositioned the girl so that she was again holding her with both arms.​

Devdan Whitmore and Abraxas
The Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire slim slim Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn

Looking back to Edora, Devdan speaks in a more genuine tone. "It's fine, I suppose none of it is your concern and... though I hate to admit you are correct in that, however, did this well I wouldn't be against any pain coming there way," Devdan says, with a sly grin on his face which quickly disappears. "In terms of why there seems to be some many injured, I am unsure though I must admit it is a little... concerning," he says in a more, concerned tone. Just as he is about to talk to the other something comes through in his mind "A fire in this one, that of magic and emotion, something I admire, wit thy skills in both being not that of a squire," Abraxas says within Devdan's mind. "I thought something was off, it would be best if we kept both our eyes on her," Devdan thinks back. Snapping back to Mei and Zyan Devdan says "Yes what, oh, of course, no my shop isn't too far away from here a few minutes walk at best, in fact, Miss Vale why don't you come with us, we may need a hand in moving the injured parties" Devdan says as he walks out of the Tavern preparing to lead the way.

Fayette Dirt
The Brew & Cup tavern
Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim and FrostFire FrostFire

Fayette felt weirdly better when there was still pain. She was about to ask about it from Mei, when Mei gived painkiller. Fayette swallowed painkiller.
"I felt weird before you gived medicine Mei." Fayette whispered. "What they did to me?"
There was fear in Fayette's voice. When she had injured herself before, Mei had gived her medicines and air magic only.
When Mei taked better hold of her, she felt safer.
"Can i sleep now Mei?"​

Kal lance​
Interacting with: slim slim At first. Then pretty much everyone in the tavern.​
He only shook his head slightly as he listened to the response of which he was given.
"Well I personally find it better to be on the side of the spectrum that I am. After all no trouble means no fights."
Though after she started to walk away he only remained standing. Watching as the group of people walked in with the injured woman. Looking the group over as he raises an eyebrow. Though afterword he only walks off into a corner. Waiting to see how the situation would continue to unfold.

Edges of Adelport; a not-so-random tavern called the Brew & Cup Tavern
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn slim slim Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Kallo Kallo
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
"They should both be stable enough for a short trip, now. It would be wise to take our leave; we've garnered too much attention as it is." Gazer nodded to her as he retrieved his empty vial from Mei and put the cork back into it before placing it into his knapsack. Swinging the knapsack, he returned it to his back and adjusted his cloak to fall properly. Once again checking over the first young woman, he knelt down and lifted her small frame with ease. Holding the blood covered maiden close to his chest, Gazer turned to face the gathered group. His eyes roamed over every interested eye in the tavern, blankly.

"Though the spectacle may be public, this is a private matter. I would thank everyone not intrinsically involved to return their attentions to their own business." Gazer smiled thinly, but anyone who witnessed it would feel a chill run down their spine at the sight. Nearly all of the tavern's patrons turned back to their own drinks and conversations. They were quickly followed by the rest of tavern. "Devdan, lead the way to your shop, please. Also, inform that woman that we have no need of her services nor do we plan to in the foreseeable future." Gazer's eyes brushed past Edora with open disdain; he could practically smell death on her. Gazer did believe that there was still good inside of her, but he had little patience for people who so willfully caused pain and suffering.

Last edited:
Iskolde Raymar
Being moved from outside the pub to Devdan's shop
Interacting: carried by Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Before she could protest about being carried, the former maid servant was taken into the arms of the healer. It actually frightened her a bit, being so far from the ground and in the care of a stranger. She didn't know this 'Devdan' nor where they were taking her besides it was a store of some kind. Despite the healer's earlier statement and the others' eagerness to help, she felt indebted to them and hoped she could pay them back somehow when she had recovered more completely. Although the pain had now dulled to mere throbbing, she still winced at the pressure on her back from being carried. Iskolde tensed her muscles, partially from fear and partially from the new discomfort.

Closing her eyes and biting back voiceless groans, she tried to distract herself from the distressing sensations. It was easier than she had anticipated. If she focused on the strange healer she felt much calmer, yet she was not accustomed to feeling at ease in such close proximity to someone she did not know well. Again, she tried to ignore these thoughts and concentrated on breathing and not her situation. Drawing air through her nostrils she found herself inhaling his scent, a salty smell she associated with the sea and sometimes sailors. A musk scent also accompanied the smell of ocean and made her chest tighten as she struggled not to flush pink.

From the talk around her, Iskolde discerned there must be another injured one nearby and they were attracting quite a lot of attention from passers by. More than one offered their assistance... something genuinely unexpected. Or perhaps had that new slum religion infiltrated more souls than she knew?

Either way she was grateful when her healer firmly turned away their attentions from them. It helped not to be stared at when covered in congealing blood and wounds. She turned her head away from the onlookers so her face was towards the man. Iskolde didn't want others to see her suffering and feel pity for her. In fact she didn't want them to think anything of her... least of all that she was a vulnerable, helpless girl who was tossed on the street like a tool that had been broken and thrown out. When all she had wanted to do was help others, now she was the one being helped by her healer. Wait, did she just think he was her healer, not once but twice? No, he's a healer who just happened to come by... The girl amended firmly in her mind. It would be foolhardy to think otherwise.

Jinmeiyo Usui
The Brew & Cup tavern, moving to Devdan's shop
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mei nodded, and gladly followed after Devdan. Even so, she was around for long enough to see how the healer dealt with prying eyes. She raised an eyebrow, "That is a useful skill you have there. The people of this ton are awful gossips, like mules to grain. I should like to know your secret. Such a skill would come in handy on more than one occasion.", she smiled pleasantly, but the double meaning in her statement was still there.
Looking down at Fayette, she sighed. "Yes, sleep. Do not worry about it, child. You have never been healed by such an experienced healer before.", that also had a double meaning behind it. One she hoped that the healer would notice.
"Ah, where are my manners. Formerly, I am Jinmeiyo Usui, however everyone calls me Mei. I don't think I caught your name.", she smiled over at the healer, her voice pleasantly polite.​

The Brew & Cup tavern to Devdan's shop
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn slim slim
"Fine" Devdan replies in a fairly unemotional tone towards Zyan's request to leave Edora behind. Dedan couldn't tell if Zyan just disliked the woman, or if he had seen through his rather weak excuse. The real reason is that while violence is never a pleasant thing, it is at times a necessary thing. Having someone who seems to be skilled, if not actually an assassin around might be useful. Doesn't mean they are pleasant people, but having as many cards up your sleeve as you can is a lesson the human learned from the demon. It was a lesson that came into practice a lot of the time. "Seems we do not require your services, my dear, though I would implore you to come to my shop at some point," Devdan says before going back to the group. Walking along the familiar cobbled streets, he looked over a few townsfolk. He had a bit of reputation for having rare objects, but Devdan imagined most of the prying eyes were from the injured people being carried behind him. It didn't last long as eventually, he reached his store with a "We're here" to his companions. Unlocking the door, he enters the store. Passing by the variety of rare objects: from a diamond-encrusted sword, to a necklace with an odd symbol and to a carving of a giant. Once he reaches the counter he goes behind opening a door, revealing a stairway. "Up here," Devdan says as climbs the relatively small staircase, opening the door to the spare bedroom. Inside was a large bed, a side table with a candle, a chair, a window looking over part of the city and chandler on the ceiling. The room looked like it was cleaned if not lived in. Holding open the door he says "After you" to the others".

Fayette Dirt
from Brew & Cup tavern to Devdan's shop
FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki SirGrey SirGrey Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn

Fayette purred weakly from allowed sleeping.
"Are you angry to me Mei?" Fayette muttered. "I didn't mean to be found out. I didn't even know that we was going to beach today. I hoped that we would play tag or something."
Fayette tried listen Mei's tone, to hear if she meaned what she was going to say.
"I will repay all my doing, Mei. Don't threw me out."
Fayette cried little before falling to sleep, she had endured whole beating and incising.

(This all happened before entering to Devdan's shop as FrostFire FrostFire wasn't writed that Mei had get inside yet, i don't say what she will do)​

Last edited:
Kal Lance​
The brew & cup tavern. => Following the group to Devdan's shop.
Interacting with: Whoever actually notices him following really. (Though really involves you a bit SirGrey SirGrey
He only raised an eyebrow as he heard the healer tell the others in the tavern that the situation at hand was only of private business. Shaking his head ever so slightly as he noticed everyone turning their attention back to whatever was going on before. Though he waited a few moments after seeing the group starting to walk away, as he then started to follow. Using the tree's as well as brush to follow them undetected. Though he only cocked his head to the side upon noticing them enter the shop. Waiting for a few moments before slowly walking towards a window, scanning through them as he walks over to the door. Testing to see if it was unlocked.

From Brew & Cup Tavern to Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Gazer followed Devdan out of the tavern, inward through the outskirts, and into his shop. Along the way, he heard Mei's inquiry about his ability to cull the masses, so to speak, and her subsequent comments as well. He returned her smile easily. "There is really no trick to be gleaned from what I did. All I did was ask politely and smile. People can be surprisingly obliging if you give them the chance." Truly his naivete about his influence on people, active abilities or no, was staggering. "I thank you for the compliments Jinmeiyo, but all I do is what I can. If that happens to be enough to save my patients, then I am grateful." He gave her another bright smile. "I am called Zayn Ingram. It is a pleasure to make you acquaintance, or it would be under better circumstances." His smile thinned slightly as he thought on the situation that brought this meeting about. Gazer sensed his charge's discomfort at being carried and deducted ther her back must be covered in cuts and bruises congruent with her other injuries. Sighing softly as she shift in his arm's to hide from the prying eyes of passersby, Gazer pulsed enough Healing into her to reduce the pain without removing the injuries; he'd need an accurate account of them for later.

Gazer entered Devdan's shop and followed him up the staircase without sparing a glance for the store' contents; there would be plenty of time for that later. He stepped into the room, grateful that it was clean, and that the bed was more than large enough to accommodate both patients with room to spare. "Lay her down on the bed Mei, gently. I haven't had the chance to check her lower body, and she could have sprains or fractures." Gazer direct Mei as he walked around the bed and laid his load down on the opposite side. Noting her fearful expression, he smiled encouragingly, filling the room with his aura. "Do not fret, my dear. This is a calm place to rest. So please relax." He brushed a few strand of her unique blue hair out of her face.

Last edited:
Sophie
Starting Location: The Brew and Cup Tavern
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI slim slim SirGrey SirGrey
Sophie stood and watched as everyone gathered around Fayette and the girl whose name she still didn't know. She didn't really know how she could help so instead she just stood, waiting, she was just there ready to help if anyone asked her too. The group suddenly started to move, making their way out of the tavern, so she followed, lagging behind a little as not to get in anyone's way. She kept glancing behind her, getting the feeling that they were being followed though she wasn't able to see anyone. She tried to shake the feeling, assuming that she was just getting paranoid that the boy from earlier would come back with his father, though even if they did, they probably wouldn't stand a chance against a group this big. Before long they arrived at a shop, the man who Sophie believed was called Devdan opened the door, letting them all inside. There were all sorts of strange artefacts and other items dotted around. They were lead into a spacious room where Fayette and the girl in a maid's costume were laid down.

((Sorry it's not much, lots was happening and I trailed behind a little... I'll get better... sorry again))

Edora
Starting Location: Tavern
End Location: Devdan's store
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Edora had been in a good mood, but of course, it had to be shattered in a single instant. She had just met this group and one was already looking at her like she was a monster. She was, wasn't she? She hated the looks and whispers she got, but it was the norm now. She just needed to accept it.
She didn't really know what she expected. She killed people for money without remorse. If that didn't speak volumes she didn't know what did.

After the annoyed man's comment towards her, she really didn't want to continue with the group. It had just been a while since she had any friendly relations with others, especially with any like her. She sensed there was something odd about most of the members.

Edora disguised her emotions between a thin-lipped smile and walked by the man from before and muttered, "What else that's pretty public here is your overbearing ego." She walked a few paces behind the man who was obviously being polite and invited her to his shop. Edora wasn't one for making good promises or keeping them, but she simply knew he was the only person she'd think twice before following an assassination request. A morbid promise, she realized, but that was simply the way of the world.

The store was actually fascinating, and she immediately went over to the shiny items. She felt like the other man might have another snide comment, so she turned back to the group heading to a bedroom of sorts and called out, "Don't mind me! I kill for a living, not steal."
She was browsing a collection of what seemed to be vials of rare liquids when the familiar itch started, and her face flushed as she tried stretching the ruffle of the dress around her neck. She had been in her human form for too long.

She was behind the counter already, and no one really seemed to pay attention to her anyway. It seemed to be a habit that she stay in the background and simply observe. Kind of like the guy who was going out of his way to follow the group inconspicuously.

She cursed under her breath and removed the two daggers she had strapped to her leg and thigh so the leather straps wouldn't stretch. Most of her items were home, so she didn't have much except her satchel with her money and throwing knives.

The change was fast and almost painless. She grew a foot with the eight extra legs, but otherwise is wasn't flashy. She hated to say it, but she was embarrassed of the others seeing this even if she didn't know them.

She only had to wait in this form for at least an hour, so she turned back to the wall of vials. There was water from some special pool...dirt some scared ground...? They were weird things to collect, but Edora was fascinated. She'd ask the shop owner about them later. She saw an empty vial of venom that seemed to be from one of her own kind. She wasn't surprised it was empty. She heard their venom was used for medicines, but it was difficult to find their villages. It was even harder to not get killed on sight. She decided to do a solid and she ripped off a piece of her dress that was looking really odd as it covered her mesosoma but let her legs out in the open. She covered the vial top with the cloth and let her tail that had tripled from her human form to pierce the cloth. It took no less than two seconds to fill the vial and she quickly put down her tail and bottled the vial and placed it back on the shelf.

The others were still bustling over the kid, so she found a book about old myths and started reading.

( SirGrey SirGrey I dont want to godmod or whatever you'd call it so im making sure that me adding the info about the vials and whatnot in the shop is ok)

Iskolde Raymar
upper room in Devdan's shop
interacting w/ anyone in the room Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly SirGrey SirGrey Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI FrostFire FrostFire
The brief journey to the store was a blur. She had closed her eyes and somehow the bruises across her shoulders and lower back weren't burning with pain. She had a niggling notion that somehow the healer really wasn't any mere healer. There was something nearly miraculous about him, the one who called himself Zayn Ingram. Her feelings were hence pulled in two directions: suspicion and wariness for this stranger who had such un-natural abilities and a sincere gratefulness laced with affection and even attachment.

With her eyes shut she missed any number of oddities in her host's store but heard the sound of many feet going up a set of stairs and a door opening before she was laid on some soft surface. A bed. Shortly afterwards at the healer's command another person was laid at the opposite side with a shifting of the mattress under her. Then she opened her eyes, and her uncertainty must have been evident on her visage for the healer smiled at her in a kindly manner.

"Do not fret, my dear. This is a calm place to rest. So please relax." It was as if a warm presence suddenly infused the room bringing comfort and serenity and a sense of safety. This time her mental faculties were too exhausted to question the sudden shift in atmosphere. The girl accepted it as it was, and as she began to drift towards sleep (for the aura was rather somnolent) she felt his fingers brush across her face smoothing some of her tresses from her face. She found it a gut-wrenchingly intimate gesture, almost familial. For a moment she imagined him as the family she had gone without for so long. Was this what it felt like to be cared for? Loved, even?

Start: Devdan's shop (upper) , Devdan's shop (lower)
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire slim slim Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn
"I shall leave the injured in your capable hands for now" Devdan says to Zyan in a respectful manner before saying "I do hope you feel better soon" towards Iskolde (I'm leaving out Fayette and Mei as Frostfire hasn't posted yet) before quickly going to his own room and grabbing a rather large silver plate. "I shall just be a moment I'm going to get some food, I imagine it might be not as useful to the healing process as magic but I assume it will still help," Devdan says in a surprisingly jovial tone before doing as he said and heading downstairs. While Devdan could have joined in with his own magic, he feels it would be better if he left Zyan to it as he seemed skilled enough in the area and doesn't want to get in the way or disturb the spell with his own magic. Like alcohol, mixing magic can be dangerous.

As he walks downstairs, he sees Edora behind the store counter. While some people, even some of the other people in their little group, may have thought of she was stealing Devdan didn't. She had made a comment about killing for a living not stealing, and he believed it. While Zyan may disagree, Devdan knew that such profession was sometimes necessary. Not that he is a hundred percent onboard with the idea of killing for money. Still, the thoughts of her profession vanished, as he witnesses her transform. Both the human and the demon recalled there meeting with scorpionfolk/girtablilu with Abraxas speaking up in his head "Yes I do recall the time, I remember the only voice they spoke to was mine," with an almost smug tone. Devdan didn't say anything back, too fascinated with watching the creature, as he was when he meet them so long ago.

"You know I heard people were afraid of your kind, yet always found a beauty in that form," Devdan said in a jovial but also slightly wistful tone. "Plus you have a tail which is unique" Devdan says with a sly smile. Going behind the counter he goes through a door, placing the silver tray on a side. As he boils up some water, he steps back to the counter. Looking at the veil he smiles a fairly genuine smile with a very genuine "Thanks". As he goes to talk he notices the door move every so slightly. "Excuse me," he says as he goes over to the door. Opening it he sees someone there. "It was open but I see you gathered that what I haven't is what do you want".

Jinmeiyo Usui
Devdan's shop, moving

Mei only listened to Fayette, and didn't say anything. There was no need, and she merely shook her head at the girls remark about her kicking her out. She wouldn't do that, it was her duty to look after those in her care, and she took it very seriously.
Sighing, she was at least a little relieved that Fayette had fallen asleep, she wouldn't feel pain if she were unconscious.
She followed after Devdan, contemplating what Zayn had said, after she smiled back at him in response. Was he unaware that he was perhaps different from a normal human? Well, she was sure she would find out soon enough.
Gently laying the now sleeping Fayette onto the bed carefully, she raised an eyebrow at the comments of Ms Vale, she had certainly been correct in her assumption to her identity, that much was evident now. Even if she certainly didn't agree with murder, or killing people, she could understand, with a begrudging reluctance, why the woman did such things. If Mei wasn't brought up with such a strong moral compass, she perhaps would have been led down that path.
Her stomach grumbled as Devdan mentioned food, even if she had had a fish for breakfast, she had also only had one fish for dinner the day before, preferring to let the others have more food than her, as she certainly didn't want them to go hungry.
She looked at the healer questioningly, "Sorry I have been quite silent. I was lost in thought... Is there anything I can do to help?".​

Kal Lance​
Devdan's shop.​
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey , Mentioned slim slim
He only jolts slightly as he notices the door being pulled open in response to his attempt. Raising an eyebrow slightly as he looks the man over who stands in front of him.
"Well...I was just wondering if you where open to begin with. Though I am curious about what you have in stock. Wither it be potions or such."
Though he stops as he notices Edora once again. Tilting his head slightly as he looked over the scorpion lower half for a moment. As he then shakes his head to snap out of the moment. As he goes to take a step into the store looking at the owner.
"...May I enter?"

Fayette Dirt (Ramsey Bolton)
Devdan's shop (Beach)
interacting: FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn (Ramsey's father and Aelfraed)

Ramsey had get to his father shop and told about monstergirl and human girl who had attacked. After his father had given cuff on the ear from losing to girl, he followed Ramsey to beach to find Aelfraed. Aelfraed told both Ramsey and his father that girls had gone towards nearly tavern and that human girl had put Zantorian cape over monster's body. All three then headed to tavern to ask directions and spread word about monster girl and human helper.

At Devdan's upstairs Fayette muttered when Mei put her on bed.
"Are we home Mei?" And then falled back to sleep.
Fayette had one deeper cut at thigh. When Ramsey had cut belt that keep her trousers up, he had stabbed to her thigh. She hadn't feeled it when trying fight againts boys, because adrenaline. It didn't help that she was covered with red sand, because her other shallow bleeding wounds.​

Last edited:
Upper room of Devdan's shop
Interacting with: SirGrey SirGrey FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Gazer heard Devdan's comment about his healing skills being magic and internally winced. He had figured that the man was ridiculously observant, but what he hadn't counted on was Devdan's overwhelming tactlessness. I guess he would be too perfect if he were charming, observant, and tactful all of the time.Gazer mentally conceded before replying to Mei. He was glad that she had apparently missed Devdan's comment, though after Devdan's turn of phrase, he was beginning to think that Mei had been speaking double earlier and suspected him of something more than human. "I would be much obliged if you could strip your charge and remove as much of that blood and sand as possible. I can tell that she is still bleeding from a wound. The quicker we find it, the better." Gazer could do everything himself; it wasn't the first time he had had multiple patients to care for at once, but he wanted to keep Mei, and her charge, at ease. Deciding to take his own advice, Gazer removed his cloak and his knapsack. He laid both on the be and removed to knives from his knapsack, and handed one to Mei. "Cut any clothing that cannot be removed easily."

Jinmeiyo Usui
Above Devdan's shop
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

In response to Fayette, Mei shook her head, although it wasn't like the girl would see or hear her response.
"Of course. Ah, I shan't need a knife. Much like you don't really need the medicines you carry.", she raised an eyebrow questioningly at him. Fayettes shorts were carefully pulled off, and Mei made sure the fabric didn't touch her skin or wounds, and the top came next, so the two of them could see the extent of her wounds. It was a good thing that Fayette wore simple clothing, unlike Mei's traditional Tengu outfit under her blue cloak, that she was still wearing.
Using her air manipulation now, she increased the pressure of the air in concentrated areas, and then swept this across the red soaked sand and blood with the... It wasn't really wind, more like an invisible hand, softly removing all of the grime. Her task was carried out by some hand movements that mimicked the invisible force, or rather it imitated her, and she was done quickly.
"There. Will that suffice?", Fayette's wounds were clean of most of the sand and blood covering them, revealing them clearly now.
"There is no need to worry about your abilities with myself, Sophie, or Devdan. Although I would recommend trying to keep them under close watch in public. There are certain... Individuals, who don't take kindly to such things.", she frowned, memories of past experiences playing on her mind. Shaking her head, her expression changed back to it's usual calm and friendly demeanour.​

Start: Devdan's shop (lower)
Devdan felt a tinge of surprise to see the lack of surprise on this fellows. His face and his body langue did jolt every so slightly when he first opened the door, his expression only having a momentary bit of surprised pasted upon it. Looking over the eye patch wearing man, he could tell this man had seen some combat at least, and maybe something else. "Yes we are open, and yes my shop does employ a number of potions, some of a more common variety some of a rarer variety, some of a biennial variation some of a... opposite nature," Devdan says opening the door for the man. Devdan noticed the stranger glancing look over Edora causing the merchant to say "Anything which takes places or anything you see in my establishment, stays within its walls, understood" in a cold manner before going back behind the counter glancing a quick smile to the assassin. "I couldn't ask you to keep and eye on him while I go get the food" he mutters as he goes into the back room.

Kal Lance
Devdan's shop.
Interacting with: slim slim
He only raises an eyebrow upon hearing the words of 'anything that happens in this shop stays within the walls'. Though he then shrugs it aside as he starts looking over the various wares. As after a few minutes he looks over at Edora.
"Well something didn't seem...Not to be offensive but 'normal' with you...Didn't expect a whole different lower body though."
He grumbles slightly as he then shakes his head. Quickly reaching over his shoulder to seemingly scratch at something. Though quickly pulling his hand back down and putting it in his cloak pocket.

Upper room of Devdan's shop
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Gazer looked on silently as Mei revealed herself to be inhuman and confirmed his suspicions about Devdan. He stared at her blankly without a smile before answering as he placed the offered blade back into his bag. "As I am sure that you are aware, this woman with the blue hair is human, and it goes against my principles to hold hostages, which means she is free to leave this shop at any time, once she's healed, and reveal anything she's witnessed here." Looking away from her down to the sleeping woman, he began removing her uniform using his dexterous fingers and the knife; the clothes were beyond salvaging anyway. "I am no surprised that you and Devdan are acquaintances; you both are either very trusting or very bold. Both mentalities are dangerous. I could Heal these two easily, but I intend to not stand out in this world any more than I must, That means that I must always be in the habit of using my powers as little as possible -preferably never- and I am quite sure that only another inhuman would be able to sense what little I did today." Gazer did not mean for his words to sound so cold, but that is how they came across.

Fayette Dirt (Boltons)
Devdan's shop
Interacting FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Elowyn Elowyn

Boltons had get information where group had gone, but nobody had come with them.
"Ramsey, go behind building, block backdoor and set house on fire. That would force them come out or burn."

Inside Fayette waked from hearing Ramsey's name.
"THEY ARE HERE MEI! They are going to burn us alive."
Fayette's eyes had opened and widened.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back