• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Meanwhile in Adelport... the Hunt Begins

Which one do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jinmeiyo Usui
Adelport, Mei's home on the shore (moving through town, towards a market near the outskirts)
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki and Elowyn Elowyn

The trapdoor closed by itself behind Sophie, and grabbing a dark blue cloak from the wardrobe, and giving a similarly made one to Sophie, Mei lead the way out of the house, carefully observing their surroundings as she opened the front door, before ushering Sophie out before her, and locking it securely.
Her house was in a lovely, quiet location, and she needed to trek quite far around the town to get to the market she usually bought her goods from, which was near the outskirts of the town. Still, it was worth the walk, and Mei began the journey, fastening her cloak but leaving the hood down. It would look suspicious if she pulled up her hood, and neither woman had anything to worry about, save for Mei's unusual eye colour. But that was generally accepted with only a few odd stares, due to her status.
"Okay. We are stocked up on fish, as per usual. Although from what I could see when I checked or stocks last night, we shall need some vegetables, and we're running low on apples...", she began recounting all that they would need to Sophie.
"We need some more thread, and perhaps a needle if there is one selling for cheap.", she sighed. Even if she were well payed, looking after 7 people, including herself, was expensive, and they couldn't afford much. Luckily, they could cut out certain costs due to some of the women's powers, which did alleviate some of the stress from Mei's purse strings.
As they drew nearer to their destination, Mei stopped in her tracks, something had caught her eye.
A woman, in what appeared to be a maid outfit, lay injured on the steps of a tavern. Even if her reputation was on the line, she could not help but approach the girl, beckoning to Sophie to come with her. She crouched next to her, not touching her just yet.
"Excuse me, are you okay? Do you need help?", the girl was very obviously not okay, and Mei was already coming up with a plan to bring her back to her house. There was no way she could let the girl down into the safehouse just yet, it had taken awhile to trust Sophie enough, and even then they had met under special circumstances...​

Gazer Dawnchild (Zayn Brandr Ingram)
Edges of Adelport; a not-so-random tavern called the Brew & Cup Tavern
Interacting with: walking with SirGrey SirGrey meeting FrostFire FrostFire and Geozaki Geozaki helping Elowyn Elowyn
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
il_570xN.674480364_h84k.jpg
Gazer was still smiling at Devdan, and waiting for the man to stand when he felt it: a wave of despair. It was coming from only one person, which would usually be outside of Gazer's scope to sense if it weren't for the proximity. Already grown used to the general sensation of ambivalence that filled the outskirts, Gazer was jolted enough by this sudden black mark, that he lost control of himself for a moment. Heal the (physical) hurt; heal the (emotional) pain. Turning on his heel suddenly, Gazer was at the tavern door in a single second. In the next, he was kneeling in the open doorway looking over the young maiden, who lay at the edge of consciousness against the door's frame.

He was able to reign himself in before he tried to Heal her, instead reaching for his knapsack from under his cloak. From his initial observation, she was not going to bleed out from any of her wounds, but there was the possibility of a head injury, and he had no intention of letting her slip out of consciousness just yet. Pulling out a vial of regular salt crystals, he pretended to use the "smelling salts" to bring the wound woman to, as he brushed the side of her head with his fingertips; just enough Healing to reduce any possible brain swelling and bring her more fully onto the conscious plane.

"Miss, can you hear me? Wake up, Miss. I am a healer. This is not the best place to rest while injured. Come to please. I am a healer." Bringing his aura of well-being into the picture, Gazer spoke with soft words and short phrases, just in case the young woman woke in confusion. His attention was on the infirm young woman alone, but he was slowly becoming more aware of the two women standing outside the tavern looking on with concerned eyes.

Last edited:
Fayette Dirt and girls from beach
Adelport's beach and front of Brew & Cup Tavern
people near tavern and boy group

girls from beach had get to town and started yelling about monstergirl what was fighting with Bormox's boys group at beach.
Not many listened because it wasn't first time boys make show fight with "monsters" to scare girls.

At beach other boys than Ramsey and Alf started leaving from beach, Fayette was lying on sand covered with bruises. Ramsey taked out small dagger.
"My father gived this to me, so if i get attacked by any of you i could defence myself." Ramsey laughted. "But i think, i will use it to see what you look like, really. Take hold of her Alf!"
Alf taked hold of Fayette's arms and Ramsey started cutting Fayette's clothes, not caring if he cut her skin too.​

Iskolde Raymar
outside of 'that random tavern'
interacting: Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly FrostFire FrostFire ( Geozaki Geozaki )
Before there had only been the dull throbbing of pain and the tugging on her body towards a darker, deeper night; an eternal sleep beckoned. She would have given up, too. Who in the world was there for her? Who would care if one more girl died in the port slums tonight? Nobody... a voice in her head told her.

But something was changing. Something... a warm(?) feeling... a calm(?) sensation... healing? Her head hurt a little bit less. A sense of wellness flowed over her for some foreign reason. She couldn't fathom why that was, unless she was already passed on to some ethereal plane. Would the Great God of the Zantoric faith even want her anymore as she had disobeyed her masters in helping someone not of the same faith?

The next thing she noticed was a voice. Someone was speaking to her in a gentle tone. Following the voice to full consciousness, she was immediately again assaulted by the pain in her physical body. Her breathing grew more laboured. Why can't they just let me sleep? At least then I would no longer have all this pain to deal with... Yet the pain was already lessening. Who...? She desperately wanted to know what was happening, why she suddenly felt better, so she pried open her heavy eyelids to see moving lips and trailed her gaze languidly up the stranger's face to his eyes. Pale, kind eyes, she thought through a blurred heaviness.

Interacting with: walking with SirGrey SirGrey meeting FrostFire FrostFire and Geozaki Geozaki healing Elowyn Elowyn
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
"Hello there. I see that you still have some fight in you. Welcome back to the bright side." Gazer smiled at the woman as she opened her eyes and looked into his own. Eyes almost like mine. Who could harm someone with eyes like that? Gazer noted the confusion and pain in her eyes. Without breaking eye contact, he reached into his bag for another vial; this one containing a fast-acting painkiller, though not a strong one. He popped the cork off one-handed and brought it to her lips. "Here, drink this. It will clear the pain. Clear your mind." He tipped it slowly, in the hopes that the young woman would be able to understand what he wanted. He knew that the woman was in quite a deal of pain, but he couldn't afford to Heal anymore of it without noticeable affects. If she were dying, he'd have no qualms, but her spark was strong. It just needed to be encouraged to stay with the body that was causing it such discomfort.

Iskolde Raymar
outside the Brew & Cup Tavern
being healed by Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly with FrostFire FrostFire and Geozaki Geozaki and SirGrey SirGrey close by
He offered a vial of some tincture explaining that it will lessen the pain and clear the mind. She didn't believe that he could mean any harm and seeing no other reason not to, she drinks through parched lips as he tilts the vial. The taste is uncompelling, but the effects were quick. With the medicine in her system, Iskolde could move a bit without too much pain and she did so pushing herself into a better and more upright position. In this way she studies her healer. Pale skin, a straight nose, hair that was long even for a priest. Surely he wouldn't be a priest with the knowledge of medicine as upper classed citizens rarely travel to this area...? Yet his appearance was that of nobility what with the long black mantle and ruffled shirt.

'Why did you help me?' the girl mouths, too tired to try to force a whisper. Vaguely she became aware that there were others around her and all of a sudden she felt very uncomfortable being the center of attention of so many people. She had already caused a scene by the tavern and was in such a state of disarray it could hardly have helped her waning confidence. It didn't help that there were dark smudges of blood over her normally impeccable uniform, showing the most on the white fabric. For some reason, she realizes that her shoes have been taken. Perhaps for the use of whoever the Taniers find to replace her. An unwanted pang shot through her chest. It had happened again, as if the world was telling her that she was disposable, replaceable, and ultimately unwanted.

Sophie
Starting Location: Mei's Home in Adleport
Moving
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Sophie pulled on the cloak, following Mei on the journey to the market. She listened to the items that Mei listed, keeping a mental note just in case, though, Mei wasn't one who generally forgot anything. When Mei grew quiet, Sophie admired their surroundings, making the most of the time she was able to spend above ground. She pondered for a moment on how Mei managed to support so many people, both emotionally and financially it must be quite a burden, but Sophie wouldn't pry, she knew that was often considered a sensitive topic, her thoughts started to take a darker turn, thinking about how Mei lived in a good place if she ever needed to-

Her train of thought was interrupted as Mei rushed off, beckoning for Sophie to follow her. Sophie did follow, quickly noticing the woman slumped against the Tavern wall. She rushed over, about to kneel next to the woman as a man got there first, managing to bring her to. She wondered how he'd managed to do it, but considering the salts he was carrying he'd probably had some medical training. When she opens her eyes, he makes her drink from a small vile. Moments later she seems to have perked up a little. She looked like she was trying to speak, but no sound escaped her lips.

Sophie watched, unsure of what to do, then the woman's expression changed. Only very slightly, but through the slight change, Sophie could tell that there was more to this. It wasn't just a random attack, the woman was scarred emotionally from whatever happened as well as physically. Sophie crouched down next to the woman. "It's ok." She said softly. She spoke more on impulse than by considering her words, she just hoped she didn't come across as patronising. She wanted to say something along the lines of 'We won't leave you' or 'You'll be safe with us.' But she didn't know what Mei would decide was best for them to do, and the man who's brought her to probably had more experience than Sophie did.

Jinmeiyo Usui
Outside the Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly and Elowyn Elowyn Veltsu VI Veltsu VI mentioned.

Mei moved back as the healer came in, and her eyes narrowed. She couldn't be sure, but.... Hmmm...
Standing silently, she just watched as the woman came to, Mei didn't fancy intruding on the healer, but she was concerned and planned on sticking around regardless.
Just as she decided this, she heard the shouts from the girls, and looked over at Sophie.
"You had better go and check that out... It might be Fayette. I'll stay here...", she sighed apologetically. That girl was more trouble than she was worth, but would soon learn, the hard way, that living as she was would bring nothing but misery.
She stood a little off to one side, but still quite close, and addressed the healer. "Do you have somewhere to take her, Sir?", she assumed he probably did, but she asked just in case.
It didn't seem like her or Sophie would get much shopping done, although the more concerning matters at hand took precedence over that, and they could always go another few days on rations.​

Sophie
Starting Location: Outside the Brew and Cup Tavern
Moving
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Sophie heard a scream and looked up from the injured woman for a moment. She then heard Mei's voice advising her to check it out. "Ok, I'll be back in a minute." She said, getting up to her feet and running in the direction of the screams. From what Sophie had learned from her short time at the Safe House, she wouldn't be surprised if it was Fayette if she was completely honest. On her way she picked up a sturdy looking stick, it wasn't quite a sword or a bow, but it was better than nothing. Having lived on the run for so long, she'd become quite adept at a few forms of combat, though judging by the numerous dummies that Mei brought for Snow to fix, she had quite a long way to go before being anywhere near as good as she was.

Sophie rounded a corner, her feet sinking into the sand, leaving messy shoe prints as she ran across the beach. She spotted Fayette, she was being restrained by a boy as another roughly cut into her clothes. Were these the boys that were supposed to be her friends? Sophie wondered, she'd never seen Fayette's group before, but she'd heard a thing or two about them. Either way, the way that Fayette was being handled made Sophie Furious. She gripped the stick in the middle, it was rather long so would be easier to use as a staff rather than in the style of a sword due to its weight.
"Right!" She said to the two who as far as she was concerned, were attacking Fayette. She spoke calmly, though her fury seeped into her voice a little. "Either, you let her go and get the hell out of here, or..." She twirled the stick in an impressive manoeuvre to show that she wasn't just some pathetic child. "Or I'll give you both a bit of a makeover." She paused for a moment. "So, which is it, Boys?" She smiled at them, but it wasn't a nice smile, more a wicked and threatening smile, changing her general appearance from an innocent girl to that of a woman who was meant business.

Fayette Dirt
Adelport's beach
Ramsey, Aelfraed and Geozaki Geozaki

Alf back away when young woman appeared, but Ramsey only laughted and showed his dagger.
"You want to safe this filth? Maybe i should cut you too." Ramsey smirked. "My dad says that women should stay in kitchen or bedroom where they jobs are."
Ramsey walked towards Sophie with his dagger.
"Alf throw cat to sea. It has time to learn swimming."
Aelfraed nodded and started drag Fayette towards water from her feets and tail.
"NO, HELP!" Fayette started screaming.​

Interacting with: walking with SirGrey SirGrey meeting FrostFire FrostFire and Geozaki Geozaki healing Elowyn Elowyn
2042382431014173623.jpg
What was worn
KS-93.jpg

What was seen
Gazer gave the young woman another smile as she asked him why he would help her. Realizing that he must look like some random wealthy man, just as he appeared to Devdan, Gazer comforted the literally speechless woman. "I may not look like it to you, but I am not what you think I am. I am a healer and little more else. I need no other reason to help those in need." He his grin did not falter as one of the other women kneeled down to help calm the young woman. He nodded in thanks to her as the darker hair woman, with an air of authority, addressed him.

"I was actually going to secure a room, presently, but I am sure the barkeep has an open room for her to rest in. Until I've had the time to give her a better examination, I do not believe she should be moved too much." He replied to her question with a confidence that implied that he'd been contemplating the answers long before she even asked the questions. Gazer took note of the woman's previous order to her companion in relation to the group of girls' exclamations and raised an internal eyebrow. The potential serendipity of this situation is uncanny, even for me. The thought crossed his mind as he gave the the raven-haired woman with nearly red eyes a closer look. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Sophie
Starting Location: The Beach not far from the Brew and Cup Tavern
Moving
Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI and the boys
"Why you little..." Sophie spat as one of the boys, apparently known as 'Alf' started to drag Fayette off to the sea. Sophie dashed towards the boy with the dagger, within the blink of an eye the stick she was wielding was racing towards the boy. She first aimed for his hand in an attempt to knock the dagger from his grip before aiming another swing towards his head hoping to daze him a little. Not caring whether or not she was successful, she then flew past the boy, running after 'Alf' and Fayette. She was surprisingly fast and due to the fact that 'Alf' was also dragging a struggling Fayette, she caught up with them in no time. She circled behind them so that she had no risk of hitting Fayette by mistake and swung the stick toward the back of 'Alf's' head.

Fayette Dirt
Adelport's beach
Ramsey, Aelfraed and Geozaki Geozaki

Ramsey was easily unarmed and dazed as even if he had sharp dagger, he didn't had any fighting lessons. Aelfraed pass out from hit and falled top of crying Fayette.
"YOU LITTLE B***H!" Shouted Ramsey and grabbed his dagger. "You and cat will pay."
Ramsey turned around and started running towards Adelport and towards his father.
"He will tell to his father..." Fayette whispered, her left eye started swell close and her clothes was teared to pieces.​

Sophie
Moving
Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Sophie dropped the stick as the boy ran off. She knelt down, pushing 'Alf' off Fayette and helping her to her feet. "He can cry to his father all he likes, I'll take them both out, or die trying before I let them touch you again." She said angrily. She meant it too, which scared her, it scared her to know that she was growing an attachment to Fayette, Mei, and everyone back at the Safe House. This was why she generally travelled alone... so that she didn't have the chance to grow to like anyone. She pulled Fayette's arm around her neck, supporting her. She didn't know the extent of her injuries, but she did know the sooner they got back to Mei, the safer they'd both be. "come on..." She said gently. "I'm going to take you back to Mei, she'll know what to do!" Sophie started to walk back to the tavern, making sure to move slowly so that she didn't hurt Fayette more than she already was.

Fayette Dirt
Adelport's beach, moving
Geozaki Geozaki

Fayette breathing was uneasy and she limped.
"How we even get near Mei? People sees my ears and tail." Fayette cried. "I screwed big time..."
There was blood leaking from somewhere beneath her hair.
"Girls who we should have teased recognised me, they where same who i know before starting see boys."
Fayette taked breath.
"They told boys that i was girl and when Ramsey was going to hit me... I scratched him whit my claws. I didn't mean to do that."​

Devdan Whitmore(Physical) and Abraxas(Mind)
Interacting with: walking with Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly meeting FrostFire FrostFire and Geozaki Geozaki healing Elowyn Elowyn

As Devdan stood up from his seat, making sure he had all the items he came in with. Never can be too careful with people and their wandering hands. Looking over to his companion he noticed that Zayn had moved closer to the doorway. Going over it soon became clear why he had done this. "Is sh-she okay?" Devdan asked in a concerned tone. He had seen the injured many times before, but every time it still got him. Seems time doesn't etch away the soul as some would think Before he could forward his own healing skills, Zyan had forwarded his own. Deciding to get some water from the barkeep, Devdan made a quick trip. With the clink of the coin, seems not everyone is so filled with emotion, Devdan return with glasses of water. "Here hope this helps," Devdan says putting the mugs it beside Zyan and the woman. Hearing the woman's companion, Devdan responded "Well the healer here was just coming to see about a room, which you are welcome to use if... wait.... Mei?" Devdan asks recalling the incident with the old catacombs.

(Prologue integration!

Sophie
Moving
Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Sophie hadn't thought about Fayette's feline features being on display, she was so used to seeing her with them on display that it hadn't even crossed her mind. "Here." She said pulling off the cloak Mei had given her earlier. She fastened it around Fayette and pulled up the hood. It wasn't perfect but it'd do for now at least. "It's ok, it's not your fault," Sophie said, still making steady pace towards the Brew and Cup tavern. They were getting close now. She could see the spot where they'd found the woman. There were splatters of blood on the floor where she'd been slumped. Sophie assumed they'd gone inside so she started heading for the door. So far, this shopping trip had turned out to be far more eventful than she'd anticipated.

Edora Vale
Starting Location: Tavern
Interacting with: Kallo Kallo at first, then Elowyn Elowyn SirGrey SirGrey Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly FrostFire FrostFire

Edora sighed tiredly and leaned back a little as the man spoke. He seemed interesting enough, but she hated goody-two-shoes,
"Honestly, I would have been a little more pleased if you were on the other spectrum. It's the more fun side in my opinion." She was about to say something else but a commotion from the other side of the room caught her attention. She smelled the metallic scent of blood, and her interest was piqued for a short duration. It was some gangly girl who looked like she was on the verge of death. She seemed to be getting care, and Edora wouldn't have offered her services either way. Healing people was the exact opposite of her job. However, she desperately needed something to do. She retrieved her beer from the bar and went over in the small group of people that had gathered.
"I don't really care for weaklings, but whoever did this is quite despicable. I'm Edora Vale, or Venenum for short, and if you give me a name I can take care of the person." Edora didn't mention her assassin name often since it was well known and not in a positive light, but she really didn't see any threats with this group. Her golden eyes roamed over them as she spoke, but they rested on the smaller girl with a steely gaze.

Fayette Dirt
Adelport, Brew and Cup Tavern
Geozaki Geozaki , FrostFire FrostFire , slim slim , SirGrey SirGrey , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn

Fayette's right eye was swelled close when they entered tavern and she couldn't smell anything else than her own blood, that was leaking out from her nose.
"Is Mei here?" Fayette whispered to Sophie. "Is she going to help me?"
Fayette started going to shock and panicking.
"I don't want to die. Please don't let me die."

( FrostFire FrostFire i would think that Mei hasn't told Fayette that she has multiple lives.)​

Sophie
Starting Location: The Brew and Cup Tavern
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Elowyn Elowyn Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI slim slim SirGrey SirGrey
Sophie pushed open the door to the tavern with her free hand, before moving it back to help support Fayette's weight. She spotted Mei and the man from before who were still with the woman. They seemed to have gathered quite the crowd. "It's ok, she's here," Sophie said reassuringly. "Don't worry, you're not going to die, you're going to be fine." She spoke softly, trying to calm Fayette down at least a little. She slowly made her way over to Mei, being very cautious not to bump into any of the tables, chairs or other people along the way, she'd know what to do. When they were close, Sophie called Mei's name though she called it rather quietly, trying not to get any unwanted attention. "Mei..." She spoke at more of a loud whisper than actually shouting in any way, and she felt bad for interrupting what was going on, but she was sure that Mei would understand.

Jinmeiyo Usui
The Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mei nodded to Sophie as she left, and turned back around to the matter at hand.
"That's good, I shall assist you in any way I can. And I would advise you to prepare for another patient, if I am not mistaken. I very much wish I am...", she sighed. It was certainly time for her to discipline Fayette, before she got them all killed.
She looked up, and a spark of recognition lit up in her eyes, "Devdan, Abraxas, how nice to see you again. These are much nicer circumstances, don't you think?", she smirked, the humour plain in her voice.
As she was about to speak to Venenum, Mei heard her name, and turned. "Ah, so I was right... How unfortunate. Well, I suppose I must also take you up on that offer of a room, Devdan...", she sighed. Sometimes she really hated being right.
Moving towards Sophie, Mei took Fayette from her, lifting her up into her arms easily, and walking back to the group. Fayette was a small girl, and Mei's training made her all the lighter.
"Ms Vale, it's nice to meet you. Sadly, we do not know anything much at present.", Mei spoke pleasantly, even if she recognised the other name she gave. She felt it best not to judge a person by the rumours that went round about them, and Mei found that people always had more layers than the gossip would assume them to have.​

Devdan Whitmore and Abraxas
The Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki Veltsu VI Veltsu VI slim slim Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"Well it certainly isn't at cold as that place, though in all honesty, it is a pleasure to see you again in good health," Devdan says a warmth in his voice that perfectly brought his joy of seeing an old friend. "Please don't mention it is no load off my back and I'd be happy to have you". Hearing the Edora's remark Devdan wander past her saying "I don't see how you can help after all call my the lass a weakling again you may find yourself in need of help" in a cold tone before walking over to Zyan While he walks Abraxas speaks in his mind saying "A rather icy remark, for someone who speaks so politely" before Devdan thinks back "Guess she pressed the right button at the wrong moment. "Zyan not to rush you but do you think the lass will be able to move any time soon".

Fayette Dirt
Brew & Cup Tavern
FrostFire FrostFire , Geozaki Geozaki , SirGrey SirGrey , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , slim slim , Elowyn Elowyn

Fayette relaxed little bit from Sophie's words
"Thanks Sophie."
Fayette felt how she was lifted and heared Mei's voice near her ears.
"I am sorry Mei. They first get know that i was girl and when one boy tried hit me i accidentally scratched him."
Fayette whispered and cried.
"All others than Jeffrey and Walden punched and kicked me. They hold me up."
Fayette still had hard time to breath and there was blood leaking from her nose, somewhere beneath her hair and from cuts around her body.
"I want to sleep Mei...."​

Edora Vale
Tavern
Brew & Cup Tavern
FrostFire FrostFire Geozaki Geozaki SirGrey SirGrey Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Elowyn Elowyn

Edora's glare turned into a full blown smile at the man's icy tone as he walked by her. She loved when people got so worked up over others. Maybe she couldn't exactly relate to those emotions and that's what made it entertaining. Not to mention something was a little off with the man. Edora's senses were usually as bad as the human body she occupied, but she still sensed things. It was useless most of the time since she couldn't exactly pinpoint it, but at least she had an idea on who to watch.
"My apologies, I didn't mean to offend." Her tone was surprisingly genuine.
She looked at the girl who was still on the floor and her instincts were really wanting her to put her out of her misery. It was what they did where she came from. Weakness wasn't tolerated, even if you could recover. Now she'd just be an obstacle.
Of course another injured girl had to come in moments later, and Edora sighed heavily. It was some little girl being ushered in by someone else, and Edora almost didn't hear someone else speaking to her.
"It's nice to meet you as well. Are people always being dragged in here when they get injured or is this a special occasion?" Edora asked.

Last edited:
Jinmeiyo Usui
The Brew & Cup tavern
Interacting with: Geozaki Geozaki , Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly , Elowyn Elowyn , SirGrey SirGrey , slim slim and Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mei nodded, "Thank you, Devdan. We shall have to catch up once this is sorted out.", she had tried to ignore the comment Ms Vale had made, but it had obviously gotten to him. She had to admit, his remark wasn't misplaced, and she had to agree with him on that one. It was her duty to help those less fortunate than her, and she took that burden in her stride, even if it was causing her some problems...
She sighed at Fayette's remark, "You must be more careful, child... Here,", Mei discreetly used her powers, and the blood initially gushed out of Fayette's nose, but then stopped, as Mei's air magic went through Fayette's lungs, helping her to breathe, and the air applying slight pressure to the wounds, slowing the blood flow.
"You aren't allowed to sleep. If you sleep now, I doubt you will wake up again.", she said bluntly. Mei's magic should help Fayette for the moment, but the girl needed proper medical attention.
"Healer? I'd imagine you are able to help more than one patient...", she sighed again. Fayette was of less importance than the injured woman, as she had brought this upon herself. Still, Mei didn't want to see the girl die, no matter how much of a nuisance she was.
She turned to Ms Vale, "I'd imagine this is somewhat of a special occasion. Although I must admit, I haven't been here before to be able to tell you otherwise.", she was calm, despite the situation at hand, as it certainly wasn't the worst she had seen in all her years.

(( slim slim , Fayette has a cloak over her ears...))​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back