• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Meandering Through Time (MxF, looking for F)

Treasure Hunt

Hello! I am back with a nice little RP idea that I hope might entice you! I won't go into lots of details about myself or about what I want from you, but I'm short, I'm a fairly detailed RP-er who loves descriptions, loves a good story and, most of all, loves worldbuilding! If you need any specifics, feel free to take a gander at the few other request threads I've posted here throughout time! And if you find yourself in the meager description I posted above, please, feel free to contact me! So, let's just cut to the chase and let me show you what I've got! Here comes... DRUM ROLL...

The Forgotten Lands. They're called so for a reason. In times past, a Great War swept through them, a devastating struggle which left the lands broken, and its people's struggling to recover, while much of the written history was completely wiped from existence. Years passed, hundreds, thousands, and the only accounts left of the history predating the Great War were mostly fables, legends told and passed down from elders to young, though unreliable due to the storytellers' penchant of embellishing or outright lying to create a truth much more pleasant than the reality. Thus, a new history was forged, though many were mistrustful of it, for good reasons. Many truths became contradiction and many, complete parallels. So what in the world truly happened? And what is the true name of these Forgotten Lands? So many mysteries to unravel, yet remnants from beyond the Great War are scarce, said to have been mostly wiped out by a cataclysmic event caused by the war itself. A great imbalance in the very fiber of existence that nearly shattered the Lands and sunk them into the Vast Depths, the great ocean dividing the continents of the Forgotten Lands as well as their many islands. Yet there is a rumour that somewhere out there lies a place, an island, where one could find a way to peer into the past. Whether that means it's a great library that escaped untouched or something else entirely is up to anyone's guess. Enter our characters. For some reason, they are out to find the truth, and to discover the Island where all their questions may be answered. And they could be many things, from mere mercenaries, to perhaps scholars enamored with the idea of unveiling the secrets of history, hungry for knowledge and curious beyond the measure of sanity, they embark on a quest to learn the history of the Forgotten Lands. But it is a grand adventure that will, literally, take them back through time!

Alright, so, here it is. If you fancy this idea, please contact me!

Heya! I’d be willing to roleplay as a female character if that’s quite alright. Do message me whenever you’re free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back