Other Me trying to be funny

bucket

Do tell, do tell

Once, an eastern monk came to New York to behold the zen inherent in western capitalism, and sought out the center of this philisophy. As he wandered the streets, marvelling at modern buildings and the grand setting of the city, he came to a rest in central park and found he was hungry. He was of little means, being a monk, and sought out a simple food stand. He came upon a hot-dog vendor and found the aroma of the sustenance good; yet, wanting to make the most of his limited funds, he wondered what would be the most efficient use of his money.

He decided upon a single hotdog, loaded with every condiment he could order as a customer to the establishment. So he came to the hot dog vendor, and he spoke; "Make me one with everything."

Pfft- I love it! Thanks for sharing ^-^

The monk consumes his hot dog, enjoying the succulent taste of meat and whatever else was on it, the extravagant simplicity of the 'dog being foreign to his ascetic pallet. He finishes his meal, and continues exploring the park. Bored, he checks his few things he brought and notices he doesn't have as much money as he thought he should, short a few coins. He soon realizes he over-paid for his 'dog a few cents, and goes back to the vendor.

He asks the vendor for his change, and the vendor says "Change, comes from within."

I got one, based on the airline food joke.
"So, what's the deal with Walmart employees?"

I went to Walmart yesterday to get me some cups, a new pair of underwear, some printing paper, and a 24 pack of 16 oz Dr. Thunder. We made it to the register, and we started with the cups. Then, this skinny 5'5 dude saw the gear.

"I'm sorry, you can't buy that. It isn't essential."

But yo bro, I need these.

"Nope, go put em back."

Listen carefully, as my words are profound. Suck my ass. Then left.

Also the time I lived in a Walmart parking lot for a month is kinda a joke. A tornado was danger close, and these absolute geniuses stuffed everybody inside the freezer/storing spot. I just stayed in the car, it's equally safe, but I won't suffocate. Periodically I leached internet from the nearby McDonald's. And that's while I was sick and couldn't breathe without my mouth wide open. Worth it though. Read their, I think it was tweets? Amazing how so many people fit in a dark hyper mosh pit.

At least I view those occurrences funny. I'm better at darker themes, so I apologise mixing positive and dark for reddit/tumblr-tier rubbish. HA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back