What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings me lonely, me make interest check

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Horror
  4. Magical
  5. Meta
  6. Platonic
  7. Romance
  8. Slice of Life

Call Me Rhys

❤️✨✨Dylan Sprayberry✨✨❤️
well, since I dropped out of two group rps due to difficulties, I am in searching for 1x1 partners!

Me:
-Loves OOC chatter
-Despises fandom rps (most of the time)
-Very little that bothers me
-Will write with any age person
-Mostly MxF
-Not ghost-friendly (please tell me if you need to take a hiatus)

You:
-OOC chatter
-Willing to plot and worldbuild and do their part
-Will communicate
-Can handle dark themes (shh shh, we’re not breaking the rules ever, don’t ask)

Deal breakers:
-unwilling to plot
-twists the narrative to make their character the “main one” 🙄
-controls my characters (either side or main) without permission
-makes frequent grammar errors/doesn’t correct spelling mistakes

Now, onto the plots!

Really wanting to do:
“Sorta Dead”
“Baker Boy”
“Show Yourself”
“Teenage Dirtbag”
“What’s My Age Again?”

THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ABOUT THIS ONE
Everyone knows Oliver Whimsy. He’s the campus weirdo, always picking up rocks and flowers and random junk he finds. He’s never late to class, always five minutes early, on the dot. He wears a leather jacket over a black sweater and sweatpants, no matter what the weather is like. But these are all superficial things. No one really knows Oliver Whimsy. No one takes the time. That is...until you. (Looking for any, platonic or slow burn)
-:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
Welcome to the weird world of being “Sorta Dead”. Maybe you died in your sleep, maybe you got hit by a car, mauled by a bear, etc. Anyway, you’ve miraculously recovered and have been sent back into society. But you’re not completely healthy anymore. You can talk to spirits, the undead, etc., and such. So you’ve gotta cope with this new life. And a mysterious guide who seems a lot more dead than you. (Looking for Female character)

“Hi, I’m River Finley, and I am completely blind. And yes, you’d probably feel worse if I told you I was living in a crappy, one bedroom apartment. And yes, you’d probably feel even worse if I told you I’ve adopted three street children. But don’t feel too bad. I’m housing a flesh consuming monster inside me. Her name is Francis. So yeah, don’t feel too bad. I get by.”
(Platonic. Looking for any)

Vampires are real and accepted in society. Wow, shocker. They’re pretty civilized too. No random bloodless bodies on the streets, no new vampires with no idea how to handle their newfound powers. Just bored receptionists and bellhops sipping on fake blood alternatives that taste terrible. Humans live in harmony with these “domesticated straw-suckers”, until a real vampire comes to town looking for blood. Human blood. (Looking for Female character)

No one wants to be lonely. No one. Except for MC. MC would prefer to live out her days all alone with her cats. She’s a recluse, a nobody, a failed writer. So it is odd that YC, the next door neighbor, ever took an interest in her. MC is shocked and grumpy at first, but, who knows? Maybe they could warm up to each other. (Looking for Male character)

MC is, in simple terms, a baker. But in his mind, he is an entrepreneur. A bringer of joy through food. He works part-time in three different bakeries across the city to pay the bills for his mother. The moment YC walk seems into the shop, he’s head over heels in love with her. But shy city boys don’t really talk to out-of-town girls. (Looking for Female character)

The world as we know it has been torn apart. With the nuclear holocaust of the Third World War, life above ground is impossible. The only survivors have hidden in bunkers all over the world. No one dares to go to the surface for years. But with food and water supplies running out, and people getting sick every day, two brave souls must venture above and find a way to survive. (Looking for Any, platonic)

MC is the future king of a prosperous kingdom. With a missing father and ailing mother, all responsibility for the kingdom is placed on him. The fact that he has to find a bride before he can take the throne is also rather jarring. MC feels weighed down, exhausted. So his advisors make the worst decision possible: they throw together a grand ball. YC receives an invitation, and attends on a whim. (Looking for Female)

MC is blind. Completely, in both eyes, since he was sixteen. He’s scared to face the world, afraid of everything around him. YC is wheelchair-bound/has mobility issues, but unlike MC, is completely unafraid of the world around them. One day they meet, and you know the rest. (Platonic or romantic, looking for any)

MC is the worst. That’s what everyone says. YC is new in town, and that’s what everyone tells her. MC is a terrible person with no friends and no good traits at all. That’s what they all say. But things aren’t as they seem, and dirtbags aren’t always what they seem.

(Your Lie in April based)
MC is a piano player, losing their love for music. They’re struggling to even practice these days, and it’s weighing on them. Until YC waltzes into their life. YC is the complete opposite, a bright light in the dark world MC has been living in. But YC has a secret, and MC has a long way to go. Will they make it? (Looking for any, MxF or platonic)

MC is in a bad car crash, put in a coma for three weeks. When he wakes up, he can’t remembering anything about himself or who he is. So of course as soon as he starts to get better, someone from his past shows up: YC. YC wants to make amends for what they’ve done in the past, but MC doesn’t even know what they’re trying to apologize for. (Looking for any)

MC and YC have been friends since they could remember. They grew up together, formed their ideals and personalities side by side. But since high school has started, something’s changed. MC is withdrawn and more introverted than before. He’s pushing everyone away. YC is oblivious, not noticing the changes in her best friend. She’s distracted, spending time with her significant other rather than doing anything else.

(Draws heavily from “It’s Kind Of A Funny Story”)
MC, suffering from suicidal thoughts and anorexia, checks himself into a psych ward. Here, where he least expected it, he finds people who understand: YC and the other patients. Here, he finds friends. People who are suffering but manage to help him more than his school “friends” ever could. But this can’t last forever. Sooner or later, his stay has to end. (Looking for any, platonic or slow burn)

MC is a celebrity. Everyone knows him. Everyone loves him. What they don’t know is that he has anxiety. Sure, every performer gets stage fright sometimes. Comically-breathe-into-a-paper-bag type things, right? Wrong. Heart-squeezing, crippling anxiety sounds more like it. And with YC entering the business, there’s even more pressure on him. When the two meet at a social gathering, something’s bound to happen. (Looking for any. Platonic or slow burn)

MC and YC have been friends forever. They’re very friendly and affectionate towards each other, and they spend tons of time together. They’re inseparable. But they’re not a couple, no matter what anyone says. They’re best friends, nothing more. And they’re there for each other when their worlds come crashing down. (Looking for any, platonic)

Fandoms I am willing to do (more “*” mean more interested):
-Power Rangers**
-Umbrella Academy***
-DC****
-Marvel***
-Six of Crows*
-Percy Jackson*
-Supernatural***
-Naruto*

Pairings with no plot:
-Childhood friends**
-Vampire x human***
-Vampire x werewolf**
-Shy x outgoing*
-Anti-hero x hero****
-Apocalypse survivors***
-Warrior x mage*
-Guardian angel x human***
-More TBD!

AUs I’m willing to do:
-Genderbent AU*
-Coffee Shop AU*
-Soulmark AU***
-Soulmate Timer AU**
-Zombie Apocalypse AU***
-Everyone Lives, No One Dies AU (for fandoms only)*****
-More TBD!

More plots will come along as my brain wheels begins working!

Feel free to comment your interest!

Last edited:

Lichen8404

*+I'm trying, I promise.+*
I already have an oc ready for the Sorta Dead plot; and a sort of subspecies thing kinda supernatural whatever thing to go with her 👀👀👀👀👀

Monumentalist

monumentally challenged
Hey! Your 'Everything sucks (Just Kidding)' plot sounds neat! I don't have a character ATM but I could always put something together!

Unsubscribe27

Returned
well, since I dropped out of two group rps due to difficulties, I am in searching for 1x1 partners!

Me:
-Loves OOC chatter
-Despises fandom rps (most of the time)
-Very little that bothers me
-Will write with any age person
-Mostly MxF
-Not ghost-friendly (please tell me if you need to take a hiatus)

You:
-OOC chatter
-Willing to plot and worldbuild and do their part
-Will communicate
-Can handle dark themes (shh shh, we’re not breaking the rules ever, don’t ask)

Deal breakers:
-unwilling to plot
-twists the narrative to make their character the “main one” 🙄
-controls my characters (either side or main) without permission
-makes frequent grammar errors/doesn’t correct spelling mistakes

Now, onto the plots!

Really wanting to do:
“Sorta Dead”
“Buttercup”
“Permission To Dance”

Welcome to the weird world of being “Sorta Dead”. Maybe you died in your sleep, maybe you got hit by a car, mauled by a bear, etc. Anyway, you’ve miraculously recovered and have been sent back into society. But you’re not completely healthy anymore. You can talk to spirits, the undead, etc., and such. So you’ve gotta cope with this new life. And a mysterious guide who seems a lot more dead than you. (Looking for Female character)

“Hi, I’m River Finley, and I am completely blind. And yes, you’d probably feel worse if I told you I was living in a crappy, one bedroom apartment. And yes, you’d probably feel even worse if I told you I’ve adopted three street children. But don’t feel too bad. I’m housing a flesh consuming monster inside me. Her name is Francis. So yeah, don’t feel too bad. I get by.”
(Platonic. Looking for any)

Vampires are real and accepted in society. Wow, shocker. They’re pretty civilized too. No random bloodless bodies on the streets, no new vampires with no idea how to handle their newfound powers. Just bored receptionists and bellhops sipping on fake blood alternatives that taste terrible. Humans live in harmony with these “domesticated straw-suckers”, until a real vampire comes to town looking for blood. Human blood. (Looking for Female character)

No one wants to be lonely. No one. Except for MC. MC would prefer to live out her days all alone with her cats. She’s a recluse, a nobody, a failed writer. So it is odd that YC, the next door neighbor, ever took an interest in her. MC is shocked and grumpy at first, but, who knows? Maybe they could warm up to each other. (Looking for Male character)

MC is, in simple terms, a baker. But in his mind, he is an entrepreneur. A bringer of joy through food. He works part-time in three different bakeries across the city to pay the bills for his mother. The moment YC walk seems into the shop, he’s head over heels in love with her. But shy city boys don’t really talk to out-of-town girls. (Looking for Female character)

The world as we know it has been torn apart. With the nuclear holocaust of the Third World War, life above ground is impossible. The only survivors have hidden in bunkers all over the world. No one dares to go to the surface for years. But with food and water supplies running out, and people getting sick every day, two brave souls must venture above and find a way to survive. (Looking for Any, platonic)

MC is the future king of a prosperous kingdom. With a missing father and ailing mother, all responsibility for the kingdom is placed on him. The fact that he has to find a bride before he can take the throne is also rather jarring. MC feels weighed down, exhausted. So his advisors make the worst decision possible: they throw together a grand ball. YC receives an invitation, and attends on a whim. (Looking for Female)

Fandoms I am willing to do (more “*” mean more interested):
-Power Rangers**
-Umbrella Academy***
-DC**
-Marvel***
-Six of Crows*
-Percy Jackson*
-Supernatural***
-Naruto*

Pairings with no plot:
-Childhood friends**
-Vampire x human***
-Vampire x werewolf*
-Shy x outgoing*
-Anti-hero x hero**
-Apocalypse survivors***
-Warrior x mage*
-Guardian angel x human***
-More TBD!

AUs I’m willing to do:
-Genderbent AU*
-Coffee Shop AU*
-Soulmark AU***
-Soulmate Timer AU**
-More TBD!

More plots will come along as my brain wheels begins working!

Feel free to comment your interest!
Hi there! I really like your baker boy plot as well as Supernatural. I don't know what those AUs are but they're intriguing. If you could explain more and perhaps we could work out a roleplay, I would appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread