Me In 30 Seconds

goldiggings

Benevolent Witch
My name is Isabelle Lynn, and I'm currently a junior in high school. I have ten years of writing experience under my belt. I wrote my first "book" in the first grade. I sing, dance, and act. I've been doing theatre for about as long as I've been writing. I consider myself to be pretty friendly, and I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor. Wanna be friends?

Welcome goldiggings! This site's pretty cool, and I had a warm welcome a few days ago. You'll probably make friends quickly here too! If you want to roleplay or just chat, I'm always available!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome goldiggings! This site's pretty cool, and I had a warm welcome a few days ago. You'll probably make friends quickly here too! If you want to roleplay or just chat, I'm always available!
Thanks!
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
I'm always down for some punch. Thanks for saying hi!

Hey j-i, cool to see ya again. Got any questions in mind for the Beyond Birthday vs. Mycroft Jeopardy game?

Howdy, Isabelle! Cool to see ya!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!
Come check them out some time, they help to vent the emptiness of existence!

Hey j-i, cool to see ya again. Got any questions in mind for the Beyond Birthday vs. Mycroft Jeopardy game?

Howdy, Isabelle! Cool to see ya!
I'm Sano, self-proclaimed lord of forum games!
Come check them out some time, they help to vent the emptiness of existence!
I'll be sure to do that!

Hey there, new friend. Welcome to the site and hope you have a great time here. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

My name is Isabelle Lynn, and I'm currently a junior in high school. I have ten years of writing experience under my belt. I wrote my first "book" in the first grade. I sing, dance, and act. I've been doing theatre for about as long as I've been writing. I consider myself to be pretty friendly, and I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor. Wanna be friends?

Depends. What do you write about?

Users who are viewing this thread