• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MDZS - Xiao Xingchen x Song Lan plot bunnies.

Tanakako

Liu Huiliang
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m looking for someone interested in a little XiaoSong therapy. Their whole deal was heartbreaking, and they really didn’t get enough screen time in the drama. I want to not only give Xiao Xingchen a happy ending, but get revenge on Xie Yang (I hate him with a passion only rivalled by my hatred of Jin Guangyao).

I’m wanting to play Xiao Xingchen, so am looking for a partner to write Song Lan. Other characters are whatever.

I have a couple of possibilities, where the rp branches off at different points from the cannon but otherwise stays compliant for the rest of the world.

Options:
Background:
- Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan were travel partners and best friends, but weren’t romantically involved. The blindness wasn’t caused by Song Lan and instead Xiao Xingchen was wounded while travailing alone. Or
- Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan were friends but Xiao Xingchen was secretly in love with Song Lan. So he gave his eyes to Song Lan and left before the man awoke from the surgery, in order to avoid being found out.

Story:
- When they reunite, Song Lan isn’t tricked by Xie Yang and accidentally killed by Xiao Xingchen, instead he meets Xiao Xingchen first and discovers Xie Yang’s actions. Together he and Xiao Xingchen fight and defeat Xie Yang. Or
- Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan finally meet on a night hunt by accident, before Xie Yang ever enters the picture. Or
- Xie Yang was saved by Xiao Xingchen, and was starting to hatch his nefarious plot after being nursed back to life. However Song Lan arrives and Xie Yang has to disguise his face as well as his voice. Song Lan dislikes the stranger with Xiao Xingchen, but can’t think of a good excuse to get rid of him so the three go night hunting and Song Lan and Xie Yang vie for Xiao Xingchen’s attentions.

My writing style:
Long form third person past tense. I usually write several paragraphs depending on whatks happening in the rp. I’m GMT so will most often be around in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back