• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Thor Odinson x Carol Danvers

upondecember

I love you 3000
Willing to discuss other Marvel plots and pairings, but really looking for Thor/Carol right now. God of Sparkles and Captain of Sparkles please. Plots below.

About me/what you can expect from me:
I'm 20 years young, and I've been Rping approximately 9 years
I consider myself lazy lit, I'll give you at least one good paragraph, but range usually 2-5. The less I'm *required* to write though, often the faster I'll reply.
I'm ghost friendly, really, if you disappear, you disappear. I do it too if I'm not clicking with the rp. I might message you once if the rp had really been going well, but otherwise... I'm not bothered.
I can respond daily, most times. At least every other day.
I prefer to write the female main role, but love to take on a plethora of side characters as they come up.

What I'd like from you :
18 or over if there will be romance involved, because otherwise it's awkward to me. Platonic RPs, though, I don't care what age you are if you can write.
Quality over quantity, but give me something to respond to.
No godmodding, of course.
Main male role(most of the time) , but willing to take on side roles.
Just be nice.

PLOTS

Ragnarok and Roll:
After realizing what an emotional, cocky mess Vers is, the Kree give up on her and dump her on Sakaar for someone else to deal with. There, her potential is realized and she becomes the Grandmaster's champion. She feels out of place there, and can not remember her past... Until the Lord of Thunder shows up and a battle ends in a draw... (Ragnarok with Carol instead of Hulk)

Dealing with Loss:
Following the Snap, Thor has lost nearly everyone and everything important to him. Carol finds out that not only was Fury dusted, but also Monica. And she uncovers a death record for Maria Rambeau from just two years ago. Both are hesitant to get close to anyone else, but continue to find solace in their loneliness in each other.

Asgardians of the Galaxy:
Post Endgame, Carol agrees to help the Guardians find Gamora, who has seemingly disappeared. Buddy comedy space style focusing on Carol and Thor but including all of the guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back