MCU, SW:TFA/TLJ, Riverdale, JL, Voltron, and more!

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
Introduction:
Guess who just came back from the dead? That's right- me! Call me, Tea. I'm over the age of 18, living in the good ol' golden state of California (which puts me in the PST Timezone; GMT-8/7), and currently working a full-time job while I save up some cash to go back to school. I've been doing the roleplaying business on and off for...Let's say about five years.

I'm a super nerdy and introverted night owl who loves pasta, superheroes, jokes/puns, and sleep. I consider myself pretty literate and I also like to draw in my spare time. My favorite color is blue. Yeah. This seems like a good place to end this introduction. Now onto the actual roleplaying deets y'all probably came for in the first place.

What I'm Looking For in a Partner:
  • A long-term partner, preferably at least eighteen years of age (this is more of a comfort than content issue) but if we click then we click.
  • Someone who loves OOC chatting and plotting as much as I do! This is honestly so important to me. If I find it difficult or hard to enjoy communicating with you then chances are it probably won't work out. Probably.
  • Someone with decent grammar and spelling. Please use spellcheck. I can let go of minor mistakes every so often and I can promise that I'm definitely no grammar cop but I at least want to feel like you're putting as much effort and thought into the rp as I am.
  • I typically write anywhere between 200-800 words per reply (per side if we're doubling) on average. I can write more or less depending on what I'm given to work with. I'll tend to mirror my partner's length, but I don't require them to match me. Give me something substantial to work with and I'll be happy. That means no one-liners. Not for any reason. Please. It's one of my biggest rp turnoffs.
  • Depending on my schedule I can either reply at least once a day, every other day, or a few times a week. Obviously I'll be much more active on days I have off. I ask that you please be patient with me and I will extend the same courtesy.
  • Please don't prod me for replies every hour of the day. I, contrary to popular belief, do indeed have a life outside of the internet and so do you. I write as a hobby and I'm certainly not thinking to make a second job out of rping. You can poke me every few days. Compromise.
  • I'm pretty versatile with what platform I rp over. I'll write through PMs or Threads here on this site, but e-mail, Discord, and Skype are other options I'd consider as well. Not really a big fan of Kik, to be honest. Regardless of where you prefer to rp, please contact me through this site first.
Sheesh, that was quite a mouthful. If you read through all of that, kudos to you. I like you already. Now onto the fandom goodness.

I write OC/Canon pairings (definitely open to doubling/tripling up), Canon/Canon pairings (I won't list them all here though), and to a slightly lesser extend, OC/OC pairings, too. M/M, M/F, and F/F are all good in my book, as well.

Split roleplays (two separate fandom stories; one fandom story for me and another for you) are totally a thing as well, by the way. I love split roleplays.

Currently Craving:
***Marvel Cinematic Universe***

(Always my #1 fandom; seen every movie up to Thor: Ragnarok, working on watching all of the Netflix Series- also updated on Runaways!)
Character(s) I'd Like to Write an OC Against: Peter Parker*****, Thor Odinson***, Wade Wilson, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Steve Rogers, Peter Quill, Bucky Barnes

***Justice League/Young Justice***
(I've seen a lot of the DC movies both animated and live action (including Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman I just recently watched the new Justice League movie and am totally down to do some JL-related rps! I've also watched Arrow and The Flash.)
Character(s) I'd Like to Write an OC Against: Barry Allen***, Jaime Reyes**, Jason Todd**, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Roy Harper, Oliver Queen, Hal Jordan, Victor Stone

**Voltron: Legendary Defender**
(I've watched all of the seasons!)
Character(s) I'd Like to Write an OC Against: Keith***, Lance, Shiro
Canon/Canon pairings I'd be willing to write: Shiro/Keith, Keith/Lance

**Riverdale**
(almost caught up on S2)
Character(s) I'd Like to Write an OC Against: Jughead Jones, Archie Andrews

***Star Wars: TFA/TLJ***
(just saw The Last Jedi and my love for the series has been rekindled)
Character(s) I'd Like to Write an OC Against: Poe Dameron

Other Fandoms:
(may add/delete fandoms later)

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
The Maze Runner
Attack on Titan
Supernatural
Destiny
Watch Dogs 2*
Assassin's Creed*
Mass Effect
Criminal Minds
Free!
Haikyuu!!
K Project
Durarara
My Hero Academia*
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Ao No Exorcist
Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates

See anything you like? Great! Either shoot me a PM or leave a message here and I'll be in touch! c:

I’m 110% up for a Marvel or Star Wars roleplay! <3 Pm me?

I'm dyyyiinnngg for a Loki x OC rp! I'm willing to double up and play any character for your oc. Message me if you're interested! teathyme teathyme

Hi there! I've been itching to play Poe, and I love meeting other people's OCs. Depending on when you want to set this, I might have a couple of plot ideas for us. I haven't reached 10+ posts yet; if you're interested, PM me so we can talk!

Hopefully, if I'm not too late, I'd be interested in doing an rp with you! ^^
I would love to do either Harry Potter, Attack on Titan, or Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra if you are interested.
PM me if you are!! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread