• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mcu search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
lmao.gif

feeling that irondad-spiderson need again

What I'm searching for is:

irondad and spiderson!!!

I am dying to rp some of my favorite duo again. So I decided to bring this thread back alive with the hopes I might get a bite or two. I'm looking for someone to play Tony against my Peter!

That being said, I'm open to doubling! Play Tony for me and I would be delighted to play someone for you in return. I'm open to canon/canon, canon/OC or OC/OC! Just ask and I'll let you know if I can play that canon character for you! (if you want me to play Peter Parker for your oc, I can definitely do that, but preferably in a different 'universe' than the Tony&Peter plot!)

>>My replies vary depending on the situation, but I always go for something that will push the rp along. In return, I don't have expectations for reply length; quality over quantity. All I ask is you give me something to work with!
>>I reply anywhere from once a day to once every week and ask for patience; real life is chaotic. I try to be transparent with what's going on so you're not left hanging, though. Similarly, reply whenever you can! I'm patient.
>>Feel free to talk to me OOC! I would love to talk with you about the rp, marvel, or things totally not in those categories!

I hope to get some interested replies! ^^

Related image

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back