What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mcu search!

Sub Genres
  1. Platonic
  2. Super Powers

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
Related image

Gonna give this specific request a go again~

What I'm searching for is:

irondad and spiderson!!!

I've been reading more of my favorite father/son duo lately and the craving hit me hard, lol. So I decided to bring this thread back alive with the hopes I might get a bite or two. I'm looking for someone to play Tony against my Peter!

That being said, I'm open to doubling! Play Tony for me and I would be delighted to play someone for you in return. I'm open to canon/canon, canon/OC or OC/OC! Just ask and I'll let you know if I can play that canon character for you! (if you want me to play Peter Parker for your oc, I can definitely do that, but preferably in a different 'universe' than the Tony&Peter plot!)

>>I write 1-7 paragraphs per character. In return, I don't have expectations for reply length; quality over quantity. All I ask is you give me something to work with!
>>I reply anywhere from once a day to once every week and ask for patience; real life is chaotic. I try to be transparent with what's going on so you're not left hanging, though. Similarly, reply whenever you can! I'm patient.
>>Feel free to talk to me OOC! I would love to talk with you about the rp, marvel, or things totally not in those categories!

I hope to get some interested replies! ^^

Related image

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread