• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU RP

Destiny111

Morning (or evening) all!

I am looking for some descriptive long term roleplayers.

I’m specifically really into Spider-Man Far From Home at the moment and looking for someone to play Quentin Beck/Mysterio!

I am extremely easy going, I like discussing plots and Head cannoning. I would prefer to roleplay on Discord however it’s not a must (I just get notifications straight to my phone and can reply quicker)

I’ve titled this as an MCU roleplay to not limit things you know I’m all about pulling different aspects of marvel over I mean FFH did cover anything from Spider-Man through to Tony Stark so it’s one of those open things.

If you are interested please let me know oc x cannon please be advised that this is a must! I am happy with dark and mature themes as long as they are discussed and thought out properly. We can double up or if you literally just want to do Mysterio that’s okay too! Everyone is different!

If you are still looking for a partner. Your post caught my curiosity and I think it be cool to try playing Quentin Beck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back