• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Smol._.Plum

Lurker
What I will do:

Be literate to semi literate, allow romance, action and drama plots, allow BxB BxG and occasionally GxG ships. I will also send my response the same length as yours and try my very best to be detailed. In addition, I will try to respond in a timely manner. My main characters to play as will be Bucky Barnes, Peter Parker, Steve Rogers and Wade Wilson. I will occasionally do Vanessa Carlysle and Wanda Maximoff.

What I will not do:

Although this is an rp and done in DM, please still follow RPNation's Community Guidelines. This is to ensure safety and make sure everyone is comfortable. I will not allow any 18+ roleplays. Please do not force a ship or force me to roleplay as a specific character since I may not be in the mood for that. Do not message me and randomly start roleplaying, ask for any personal information such as address or my irl name. If this is done I will most likely leave the chat. To make sure I don't respond late to your message please be descriptive with no one liners, try to use proper grammar in addition to not have me wait 20 minutes- 2 hours for a response. I'll become bored and stop communicating with you if that's a continuous occurrence. Now, if I don't respond within 20-30 minutes then I may be busy or sleeping. Shoot me a text if you are unsure but DO NOT repeatedly spam for attention.

Thank you for reading!!

-Smol._.Plum​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back