• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU RP Interest

eri.g.

RP Enthusiast
Hey!

After a little while of being on an rping hiatus, I've recently wanted to jump back into things with a Marvel RP! I'll get straight to the point and try to keep everything to bullet points.

What I'm looking for:
  • Long-term OC x canon RP with doubling up (I almost exclusively do this and would need to have a conversation otherwise)

My Comforts:
  • Playing M/F, F/F, M/M or any variation of pairings including non-binary or gender-fluid characters
  • Playing a number of MCU characters (primarily Tony, Steve, Bucky, Natasha, Clint, Pietro, Loki, as those have been requested most often)
  • AU's! I absolutely adore AU's that leave the scope of the MCU - like Soulmate! Western! SliceofLife! etc. So drop a couple of AU ideas if you'd like, cause I have a couple ideas of my own!
  • A mixture of angst and fluff, action and combat, platonic and romantic pairings, etc - I prefer a mix all of them together for a well rounded rp!

Things to avoid (that could result in termination of the rp):
  • One liners or text talk
  • Bad grammar, punctuation or little effort going into the writing
  • God modding or Mary Sues ( I know this can be more common for newer rpers)
  • Controlling my characters actions/words or completely ignoring them all together

So now that I have some things about what I want for the rp out of the way, let me tell you a little bit more about my writing style, as well as myself so you can get a picture of what things could be like!

My writing:
  • I can type upwards of 3/4 paragraphs per reply and can fit my writing to suit your desired length
  • Love descriptions and laying the scene so be prepared for that
  • Can reply a couple times a day at least, and will let you know if I can’t or if circumstances change at any point
  • Have little knowledge about the comics so I would strongly prefer things based in the MCU (if we're not doing an AU)

Things about me:
  • I’ve been rping for about 5/6 years now and would consider myself a more experienced rper. I’d love to partner up with someone who also has some experience, but it’s not mandatory at all!
  • I’m a lesbian (majority of my characters aren't), so I absolutely ADORE other queer characters, and most all of my characters are queer to varying degrees
  • I’m 18, and would prefer rping with someone close to my age range - about 17-22
  • I currently have a lot of free time but that will be changing in the next few months
  • I love OOC talk and would love to get to know you as we rp. We can talk about music, life stuff, drama, whatever!

So thanks for reading this, and if this seems like your thing, send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back