• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello Everyone! Here I am again with a new search! I am looking for a MCU rp! As always I rp on here in pm (or discord), but only those places. It can be romance or platonic :) I'd prefer mainly canon x canon, but I can be persuaded to do canon x oc :)

-PAIRINGS-
(Some rp pairings are going to involve Spiderman and he will be aged up if the pairings are romantic)

Spiderman x Iron Man (This can be plantonic as in more Spiderson/ Irondad, or it can be romantic and we can age up Peter)(Preferred Role is Spiderman)

Spiderman x Stephen Strange (Romantic/aged up spiderman)(Preferred Role is Spiderman)

Steve Rogers x Tony Stark (Preferred role is Steve Rogers)

Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers (preferred role is Steve Rogers)

Vision x Scarlet Witch (Preferred role Scarlet Witch)

Black Widow x Bruce Banner (preferred role Black Widow)

Thor x Valkyrie (preferred role Valkyrie)

(More pairings to come)

~AU's~
-Soulmates
-College/ Highschool
-Part of a different universe (ex:they are now part of Harry Potter)
-(More to come)

I am aldi open to your ideas as well

If interested pm me or comment on the thread! I hope to hear from you! :)

Hey, I’m relatively new to RP, would really like to gain some experience and help. I am interested in Starker. Let me know if you would be interested. Thank you

I would be interested in doing anything Iron Man/Spider-Man depending on what you’re craving! PM me here or on Discord if you’re still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back