• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU new fan searching!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, 22 year old female writer seeking adult fans of the MCU verse. Ideally looking for Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man but I’m happy to consider other options like Tom Holland. Please be mindful I am new to the marvel verse and as such have not seen a lot of the newer movies yet! I’m catching up with my four days off slowly but surely!

I’d love to find some advanced literate writers able to play as the canon males. I can double as well and I adore love triangles. I’d love to get some long term advanced literate oc x cc pairings going. I do have preferences in terms of shipping starting with but not limited too; Peter Parker, Captain America, The Winter Soldier, Thor and Tony Stark! I’d love to get as many characters ticked off as possible. I think we could have some real fun here. Please dm me if interested with the marvel character you feel you play best and your favourite movie :). This is clean and long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back