• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU MxM; Spider-Man x Venom. Need an Eddie for my AG!Peter

frankface

Hi there!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to do Spider-Man x Venom, with whomever willing to play a Tom Hardy Eddie Brock against my Andrew Garfield Peter Parker!

I have a basic starting point that is set after No Way Home, which includes multiverses and monumental spell screw ups. Basically, not everything went to plan with Dr Strange's efforts to get everyone back to their real homes.

What I need from you:
Literacy: Semi-lit and up, please. I can't be dealing with 2-3 line replies. I'd like at least 2 meaty paragraphs minimum. :)
Frequency: I'd like a couple of replies a day minimum, BUT I totally understand shit happens and it might not be possible for you to reply a day here and there. As long as it's not a habit going for a week without responses. Roleplays tend to move at a snail's pace like that, which loses my interest quickly.

Where:
PMs! (please mention this in your initial contact, as I have an ad up for offsite too)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back