• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Discord or Thread for OOC

• Discord

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Thread

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Just cause I read worse don't mean it ain't cursed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
But that's not how it happened.

Infinity War never went down as it did. Endgame was even less similar to how those bigshots made it out to be. They had to change some things to make a good story, after all, yeah? In any case, though... nothing was the same.

Because there were more.

There were more in the Avengers ranks. In this timeline, the one Strange never saw, there were more backing up the team. In this timeline, everything was still messy. Everything still hurt. People still died. But, in the end—tch, well, you'll just have to see. After all; why ruin the surprise?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Welcome to my MCU AU! I wanna see if anyone's interested in following along with the canon characters as they go about the MCU. Things will gradually deviate the more we go, until eventually, we're winging it! Now, time for some ground-rules:

‣Do NOT join if you are going to leave a week in! This is going to drag on LONG.

‣ This roleplay with NOT be first come first serve, everyone must apply in order to be accepted into the roleplay.

‣ Face-claims or art are not required, but if you do not have them, be prepared to describe your character in detail.

‣ I currently have no limit on characters, HOWEVER, you must make sure to be able to play them.

‣ I will allow characters only if they're over the age of 13; no tiny children, please.

‣ Canon characters will exist in the universe, but they will be NPCs and you CANNOT use them.

‣If you read these, please hide "vigilante" in your interest post, somewhere.

‣ If your character is accepted you will receive a PM from me which will invite you to the discord server of this roleplay (Only for OOC).

‣You can play heroes or villains; either are fine.

‣ Character deaths are allowed, just consult with me first so I can write it into the plot.

‣ This is an ADVANCED roleplay and needs to be treated as such. I'm expecting at least three paragraphs per in-character response.

‣Similarly, do not use this roleplay to shitpost and make a crackfic. I hope this can be handled with the slightest sense of maturity, at the very least, though that doesn't mean you have to make characters with cardboard for personality.

‣You need to be familiar with this universe; I cannot drive this thing all on my own.

‣I will put of a character sheet thread once I have at least 3 people interested (including me).

Anywho, that's just about all I have to say. We'll see if I can get this off the ground. If not; oh, well, but I'm sure as hell gonna try.

Character sheets: Fandom - I know what they told you: CS

Last edited:
Very Well
I just wanted to check if this would be just cannon Marvel characters from other sources or if your
Going to allow complete OC's
In the game?
Lots of OC's can sometimes have the game feel more like a OC world than a Marvel one sometimes
And thought id check beforehand.
Now do you want to to throw out a few potential character options
To start with? or just wait until you get the CS thread up?
Either way im looking forward to the game if selected.

Very Well
I just wanted to check if this would be just cannon Marvel characters from other sources or if your
Going to allow complete OC's
In the game?
Lots of OC's can sometimes have the game feel more like a OC world than a Marvel one sometimes
And thought id check beforehand.
Now do you want to to throw out a few potential character options
To start with? or just wait until you get the CS thread up?
Either way im looking forward to the game if selected.

These were answered in the rules, but it's OC-only for PCs, and canon characters are NPCs.

Ok i was trying to clarify if by Cannon characters you meant MCU characters, or also including others such as Fox/Sony/Comic ones etc.

Ok i was trying to clarify if by Cannon characters you meant MCU characters, or also including others such as Fox/Sony ones etc.

Ah, I'd prefer if comic characters and characters such as venom (though, symbiotes and such are still viable OCs) are kept out of it for the moment, though it's fine if they're mentioned. We will be going along the Avengers timeline, primarily, though it likely will end up deviating.

Hmm ok, I was initially going to go for a Gwenpool type but i suppose i have time to think of alternatives.

Character sheet thread's up

Mkay, I'mma put up a pole (once I figure out how) and I need people joining to answer it. Discord or Thread OOC?

Important:
First Character sheets are due the 20th. If we have enough people before then, I'll shorten it. If we don't have enough, I'll bump the date back.

Also, forgot to mention this: Be sure to have a balanced character, that being: Either more weaknesses than strengths, or even strengths and weaknesses. I do not want to have to make a statsheet for characters, so please don't make me.

Last edited:
I swear, if I have to move this to a discord rp and open it to disboard, I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back