• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Discord or Thread for OOC

• Discord

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Thread

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, that makes one.

I'm honestly hoping for a few more people...

I'll have to see about advertising.

I made a character sheet I hope you don't mind. I didn't see any part to put her backstory in the character sheet though

I made a character sheet I hope you don't mind. I didn't see any part to put her backstory in the character sheet though

While I don't mind you making a sheet, it's a little glaringly obvious you didn't read the rules, may wanna give them a bit of a once-over. Or more. I like to read the rules several times.

Spirit of the rule seems to be no tiny children characters, so I'm guessing things like "But they're actually a 1000 year old dragon" doesn't count if they look 10

Hi, is this still open? If it is, this vigilante would like to sign up for the forces OwO

Edit: Also, do I pm you the chara sketch or post it directly on that thread for approval?

Interesting. Are Canon/Custom Characters allowed from other Universes of the sorts? I could give a detailed explanation of how they first got there: Portal, Black Hole, Etc.

Okay, Mate!

I might have a few somewhere Because I have like 20-25 Different Characters I've Made over the span of 5 Years.

Okay, Mate!

I might have a few somewhere Because I have like 20-25 Different Characters I've Made over the span of 5 Years.

Ahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhh....

Same.

I can name 24 off the top of my head and I think I have a good 50 more somewhere, lmao

Here is them all:

Adam Noon: Halo
Adam Johnson: Fallout
Janie Red: Halo
Alexis Browning: Titanfall
Adam J. Johnson: Titanfall
Unknown Soldier's Son: Resident Evil
Smoking Slayer: DooM
And some more...

I plan on having a Combat Android of the sorts, But It's also human as it has a human consciousness downloaded onto the mainframe.

Here is them all:

Adam Noon: Halo
Adam Johnson: Fallout
Janie Red: Halo
Alexis Browning: Titanfall
Adam J. Johnson: Titanfall
Unknown Soldier's Son: Resident Evil
Smoking Slayer: DooM
And some more...

I plan on having a Combat Android of the sorts, But It's also human as it has a human consciousness downloaded onto the mainframe.

Are you... planning on adding all of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back