• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Many many MANY years have passed since the ultimate battle between the Avengers and the Mad Tyrant Thanos. Ever since that fight, all the chaotic occurrences have slowly diminished. Sure, you'll get a supernatural event every so rarely, but it never got to that point of extreme. Life pretty much got back to a form of normality. All the events that have happened are now stories parents can tell to their children. The Battle of New York, the Sokovia attack, The Blip; all of it is now nothing but a memory and a part of the history books.

But, it's not gonna last. When Thanos destroyed the Infinity Stones after he completed his goal, it led to dire consequences. The Infinity are the essentially the building blocks of life and reality as a whole. Without the stones, the universe is slowly cracking. It was faint and nonexistent at first, but the cracks of our universe slowly grow. Eventually, our universe will be destroyed. What's our only hope to restore balance to the universe? A new team of heroes. Guess history can repeat itself.

That's the basic plot summary for this RP idea I have. If you are interested in doing this roleplay, feel free to message me.
  • Semi-lit to lit. Absolutely no one-liners.
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly and understanding
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • Be mature

Hi!
I like the idea. I'm here mainly because of the m/m tag, but the plot idea sounds cool.
A few things, though. I know the MCU mainly from the movies. Also, if you do decide you want to rp with me, I have a character from another fandom I want to RP as, but he can be adapted for the MCU. Say, he can be an alien with powers similar to the Soul Stone, like Wanda's are, but a bit different. And it's not necessary for you to know the fandom he's from. I just wanna rp as him, is all.
So, what do you say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back