• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MCU Avengers: Uncertain Times (OCs and Canon)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
There was an idea called the Avengers initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles we never could.

Thanos has been defeated. Times are moving on. The events of Spiderman Far From Home, Falcon And Winter Soldier and Wandavision are going to be treated as having already occurred.

With the death of Tony Stark AKA Iron Man and The Death of Steve Rogers AKA Captain America being filled by Sam Wilson, the world is looking for new heroes to anticipate the next threat.
Enemies stir within the shadows. New villains rise, the idea of new super soldiers, new forms of technology being researched are fresh on the mind of the world after the actions of Karli Morganthau.

It's now 2025. The Avengers are spread thin. Their numbers are spread across all of earth and beyond earth. Thor, Captain Marvel and The Guardians of The Galaxy are out in space maintaining peace. Various Avengers are out on their own missions doing their own thing. Some remain to bring about new recruits. New Avengers.

This RP will have a heavy focus on existing avengers members and new OCs. This won't be a next generation RP or children of the avengers RP, but simply dropping in where the timeline currently stands in the MCU as of now. We're gonna focus on everyone being an adult or atleast 18+ years old. There will be a focus on action and character growth and trying to maintain a feel of the MCU. I am open to story ideas/plot ideas.

It will focus on taking place around earth fighting various villains and conflicts. I'm open to how this could start out, location and everything as I continue to work on plot as the RP gains interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back