Other MBTI Personality Types

You definitely sound closer to ENTP than INTP.  Maybe try checking out ISTP? 

istp doesnt seem as accurate, although there are some parts of the description that do seem "me" there's about as many that don't

INFP . Not too suprising! I usually get either I or E then NFP.

It's not "my way of doing things", it's the fact that all people, real or fictional, have a personality type.  Just because one wasn't intended, a character will always have a personality type.  

The problem with you INTJs is that you're not objective (also more proof that House is not INTJ). 

Is that so? If you believe that to be true, I conclude that further discussion with you is pointless.  Objectively speaking.  

ENFP-A

Mind

Extroverted - 54% / Introvert - 46%

Energy

Intuitive - 77% / Observant - 23%

Nature

Thinking - 31% / Feeling - 69%

Tactics

Judging - 36% / Prospecting - 64%

Indentity

Assertive - 64% / Turbulent - 36%

INTP-T but I also have a tendency to fall INFP? (some might care to call me 'generally human')

Idk, I just make decisions using my head rather than my emotions and apply logic to mostly everything. Have no problem ditching without saying goodbye. But I really care about my peeps and sometimes have bursts of random 'negative' emotions. I call my tears 'vegetable sweat' since ninety percent of the time, I'm a walking smiling potato. 

Well... I mean, like... Yeah

And it's okay Gun, INTPs aren't much better off. Well, at least, this one's not.

Wow, everyone here is and I-something. Makes me feel kinda left out being an ENFP. But that's ok, I'll just have to make do. Haha, jk.

ENFP-A

Mind

Extroverted - 54% / Introvert - 46%

Energy

Intuitive - 77% / Observant - 23%

Nature

Thinking - 31% / Feeling - 69%

Tactics

Judging - 36% / Prospecting - 64%

Indentity

Assertive - 64% / Turbulent - 36%

And yet another ENFP!!! And I think I'm the same kind of ENFP too! Awesome!!!

ENFP that borders and is exchangeable with ENTP. I have no problems interacting socially or have any fears of judgement in public spaces. However I am also very inside my own mind and have many different perceptions about the world around me. I can be worldly. 

ENFP

Extravert(19%)  iNtuitive(31%)  Feeling(3%)  Perceiving(28%)

• You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (31%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Feeling over Thinking (3%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (28%)

Still INTP, and I've always wondered what being friends with an INTP would be like. Aha, I'm surrounded by lovable little INFP's. I love them to death. But you guys, what are your experiences with INTP's? Would you say they're harder to get along with or easier? Outta curiosity, of course. 

My dad is an INTP, and he's cool as far as I'm concerned. He has the typical INTP's unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

My mom's an ISFJ, even though she claims she is an ISFP (probably because the J stands for Judging. Which is a term she didn't like... lol).

I'm an INFJ, though there have been times where I ended up on the INFP scale. It varies. But both descriptions fit reasonably well.

My husband, interestingly enough, is the polar opposite of my dad, being an ESFJ.

I perform the test every time I make a character to type each of their personalities. That, and the RHETI test (the short version at least) the Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator. There I'm a type 9, the peacemaker, which fits the INFJ, the advocate, quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back