Other ———

I've taken the quiz a few times. Sometimes, different percentages, but I'm always INFJ/INFJ-T; ("Advocate").

I took the test a few years ago and was labeled INFP-T but now I'm apparently INFJ-T? Makes sense, I guess. I feel like I can relate to both though.

Okay so more than half a day later, I finally had the time to sit down and do this.

I got INFP-T, the Mediator.
Hmm, makes sense, since last time, the difference was pretty narrow so there's that

OFyDA1o.png

Aw man, I was obsessed with MBTI back in high school. There was a site called PersonalityCafe, and I wasted way too much time there. In fact, MBTI's one of the reasons I'm in a programme closely related to psychology, though ironically enough, I've yet to take a course that actually touches up on it. I think it barely sees use in research nowadays, but it's still mighty fun though, especially when trying to type fictional characters and stuff.

I've always got the Logician (INTP, -A/-T) and I took it a few times just this year. Funny thing my dad got the exact same. My mother is INFP and my bf is ENFP.
Just a bit of extra information, but yeah. I thought the test and results were really neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back