• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum MBF Skype RP - Anyone interested?

Ducksquack

Hello there! As you can clearly see, I'm very new here (not even an avatar, rip). So please, do bear with me if this in the wrong place or if Skype RPs aren't allowed here. Sorry if they aren't but here goes nothing.

I'm here to see if anyone is interested in an RP on skype being revived known as "MBF." As of now, we have 6-9 people in it, but we hope to get a lot more. Now, you may obviously be wondering, "what is MBF?" Well, MBF stands for Multiverse Battling Federation. My friend is in charge of it, and it's a blast.

This is not your typical fighting RP. Nobody makes a character, there is no ranking system really, but instead, here's how it works. Players can pick 5 characters from ANY series or franchise. ANY character, so long as they're not literal gods. You then will battle other players in all types of fun fights with other characters. One thing to keep in mind is that these fights are purely for fun: matchups aren't supposed to always be fair, and whether you win or lose doesn't matter.

The RP has a cliché wrestling-type feel, with announcers (whom are characters too) and everything. Trust me, it's a blast.

There's probably more I forgot to talk about, but since I can't quite remember, leave a comment and your skype if you're interested!

Thanks!

P.S. - Someone might have to give you a quick test just to make sure you can really just speak English.

This is the wrong place for interest checks.

But, anyways, I MIGHT join, if I get over my fear of Skype.

I'm pretty anxious about it.

Arn3m said:
This is the wrong place for interest checks.
But, anyways, I MIGHT join, if I get over my fear of Skype.

I'm pretty anxious about it.
Oops. Where do interest checks go, then?

And there's nothing to fear! We're a bunch of lax people, and there's no actual video or chat required - we're simply using Skype groups to type things out. Since it's more of a short post followed by short post kind of thing (since its a fight).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back