• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maze Runner: The Second Run

Should we use Canon Character, OCs, or a mix of both (Such as offspring)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's with the Subject Number and Name bits? Are we just calling out our roles in the camp with names, or just giving ourselves a fancy title or something?

What's with the Subject Number and Name bits? Are we just calling out our roles in the camp with names, or just giving ourselves a fancy title or something?
From what I have read its role in the story. For instance, my character is 'The Witch' and is based off the wizard of Oz. His name is the same name as the author of the book and his title is simply witch because depending on how the RP goes and his interactions with the characters, he can be a loyal and almost parental figure to the rest of the Gladers(The good witch of the north) or he can become a villain (wicked witch of the west.)

OOC. I can't put discord in this thread because it would get deleted

we can’t even use discord for ooc without it having to go in the off site area? yuck. that sucks, a discord would’ve been nice.

everyone just give me their discord username and code (such as #2496)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back