• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MAZE RUNNER: FORGOTTEN (Still looking for members!)

Danidify

Wigless

MAZE RUNNER: FORGOTTEN
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR: 2 MORE MEMBERS

• Hello everyone, my name is Danidify and together with elextrified elextrified I am currently in the midst of setting up an AU Maze Runner roleplay! We already have a total of 9 members but are still looking to add give or take 2 extra people to our lovely group!

The second tab includes our roleplay Premise, so be sure to check it out! We also have a much more detailed collection of our story in our Lore section!

As written above, this roleplay is taking place in an alternate universe, meaning we will be operating solely with our own OC's in a storyline somewhat deviating from the movie & book series. You can expect an interactive plotline, kept in motion with various different events and plot tools. I'd like to emphasize on the interactive part, considering the collective actions of all our characters will most definitely affect the outcome of our story.

We are currently working with a first come, first serve basis, although we are thoroughly encouraging people to fill in the positions we have yet to find a character for. Currently, these positions are (Keeper of) Sloppers and (Keeper of) Slicers. The Keeper (basically the heads of their profession) positions are very important for our plot, so we would love them to be filled in with actual members rather than NPC's. With that said, we are happy to add anyone to our ranks, so if you aren't keen on making a Keeper or just wish to pursue another job, that's fine too! The jobs that are off limits right now are, First-in-Command, Second-in-Command, Map-Maker, and all the Keeper positions I didn't name before. We are also not accepting any runners (although your character can be interested in taking up the job ICly)

If you wish to join the roleplay, please do post below and let us know! We advise anyone that's interested to thoroughly read the manual so you actually know what we're all about. Please also be aware that our OOC section will be taking place on DISCORD. The RP will obviously be here on RPN, but we won't be utilizing an OOC section here.

Last edited:
Here is the Character Sheet link! Make sure to read the manual in our lore section if you are interested in joining the RP!​

Last edited:
I’m definitely intrigued. Although, I have yet to thoroughly read both the handbook and pre-existing characters.

I hope there’s still room for one more.

Last edited:
Kassandra Rose Kassandra Rose We would love to have you, Kassandra! Please ignore our local goon, we're not all like her haha. I sent you a pm with the discord link, so feel free to join if you're up for it ^^!

Interested!

Used to love Maze Runner and would love to join this.
Would be up for the keeper of Slicers or a Med-Jack depending on what's needed most/which one I finish the CS for first if I'm allowed to join.

edit: reading through the Manual and damn impressed by it and respect whoever wrote it a hell of a lot, loving it!

Hey, Mollies! We would love to have you join our team~ You can pick either of those two, although we do send a little extra love to those that fill in the keeper spots haha. I'll be PMing you with the discord link!

Hey, Mollies! We would love to have you join our team~ You can pick either of those two, although we do send a little extra love to those that fill in the keeper spots haha. I'll be PMing you with the discord link!
Thanks! Got an idea for Keeper of the Slicers whilst reading through the Manual so I'll probably go with that c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back