• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mayy

<3 u
Hi! This is my roleplay search. I'll make it as short and sweet as possible! Enjoy your stay :]

-I'm 18+ and would prefer if you were the same, nothing against any younger people it's just a comfort thing!
-Romance is pretty much a requirement for me in my rps, it doesn't have to be the main focus of the rp but I love slow burn, angst, fluff and all that jazz
-Other than that, I love slice of life, modern, very light fantasy, adventure, high school, college, and all sorts of those things
-I highly prefer mxf (bxg) pairings with me as the female character, it's always been my preference but I am willing to double in some situations!
-I like to have side characters we can pick up to help the plot along and help the dynamic!
-I do third person literate only.
-Usually, I match the response length of my partner. But please no one liners. My replies can range from 1-6 paragraphs depending on the scene/situation. Some are more exciting than others!
-OC x OC
-I am a university student so I may be busy but will reply as often as possible, unless I'm extremely busy you can expect at least one reply a day!
-I love OOC chatter! I'd love to develop a plot we both love and are excited about, it's part of the fun for me :]

Plot ideas:
(These are brief, just an idea of the things I'm interested in! We could expand on them together, and I'd love to hear your ideas)

-unrequited love
-soulmates
-friends to lovers
-enemies to lovers
-superhero x civilian
-zombie apocalypse
-reunited childhood friends
-90's highschoolers
-new student
-OC youtubers
- 'cold hearted, loud, arrogant guy falls for the sweet, artistic ray of sunshine' (opposites attract)
-bully x bullied

Thank you so much for reading!! If you're at all interested feel free to reply to this or send me a pm! :]

Hey, would you be interested in doing an enemies to lovers, fantasy/gamer rp? I've had a plot idea for a while and never got around to using it, and from this post i think we could have some fun with it.

Hey, would you be interested in doing an enemies to lovers, fantasy/gamer rp? I've had a plot idea for a while and never got around to using it, and from this post i think we could have some fun with it.
Sure! So sorry for the late response, but feel free to pm me whenever and we can discuss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back