• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mayy

<3 u
Hi! This is my roleplay search. I'll make it as short and sweet as possible! Enjoy your stay :]

-I'm 18+ and would prefer if you were the same, nothing against any younger people it's just a comfort thing!
-Romance is pretty much a requirement for me in my rps, it doesn't have to be the main focus of the rp but I love slow burn, angst, fluff and all that jazz
-Other than that, I love slice of life, modern, very light fantasy, adventure, high school, college, and all sorts of those things
-I highly prefer mxf (bxg) pairings with me as the female character, it's always been my preference but I am willing to double in some situations!
-I like to have side characters we can pick up to help the plot along and help the dynamic!
-I do third person literate only.
-Usually, I match the response length of my partner. But please no one liners. My replies can range from 1-6 paragraphs depending on the scene/situation. Some are more exciting than others!
-OC x OC
-I am a university student so I may be busy but will reply as often as possible, unless I'm extremely busy you can expect at least one reply a day!
-I love OOC chatter! I'd love to develop a plot we both love and are excited about, it's part of the fun for me :]

Plot ideas:
(These are brief, just an idea of the things I'm interested in! We could expand on them together, and I'd love to hear your ideas)

-unrequited love
-friends to lovers
-enemies to lovers
-superhero x civilian
-zombie apocalypse
-reunited childhood friends
-90's highschoolers
-new student
-OC youtubers
- 'cold hearted, loud, arrogant guy falls for the sweet, artistic ray of sunshine' (opposites attract)
-bully x bullied

Thank you so much for reading!! If you're at all interested feel free to reply to this or send me a pm! :]
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested in a slice of life casual high school rp with some romance included. Let me know if you're still looking for partners and I'd be happy to discuss more details in PMs. Definitely hoping we can do something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back