• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

“Three days? That’s not fair.” She whimpered quietly, chewing on her lip and starting to cry for the first time through the whole thing. “I just wanna go home.” She sniffled gripping at his hand tighter

“ma’am they’re doing what they can you need to stay calm.” She told her firmly.

Max whimpered quietly and nodded some taking deep breaths closing her eyes and soon passing out from it all. She woke up and saw Bill sitting by her bed looking at the ground "Bill?" She whispered softly to him not remembering that she had left the surgery.

Jon gave a small nod and sighed heavily moving closer to her "I know love I know, they'll go by quick okay? And then I'll get you home I promise."

He tended as he heard her voice still not looking up at her. “Hey... how you feeling? You need any painkillers?” He asked her gently, still staring at the floor.

she just nodded and sniffled still feeling his thumb on her cheek and leaned into his touch some more.

Max shook her head some and looked around trying to find the baby cot "No...Bill where is he? Is he in the nursery? They said we had a boy...a boy, can you believe it? You were right." She said giving a small laugh but her mood soon xhanged when he finally looked at her

Jon gave a soft smile and ran his thumb along her cheek gently "I love you beautiful. We're gonna get you home and get back on the path to normal." He murmured

He swallowed and bit down hard on his lip to try and be calm about it but the tears came out anyway. “He didn’t make it love.” He told her quietly.

she frowned shaking her head some. “I want a new normal Jon... I’m so tired of waking up scared every day for what could happen to us.” She told him quietly, gripping at his hand now.

Max looked at him confused for a moment letting the words process in her head fully before she let out a small whimper "No....no Bill its a sick joke....please...tell me its a sick joke!" She said before she broke down sobbing in the bed starting to thrash around from being so upset which caused her monitors to start sending off alarms.

Jon frowned some as he watched her a bit "What are you talking about babe? You saying I should leave the business?" He asked her quietly

She nodded and frowned "We have Jacob now and I want more kids but I can't have kids in the mafia... I want a normal life Jon... God you could retire tomorrow and we would never have to worry about money again, I just want us to be safe." She told him seriously "And at this rate if you didn't leave and something happened to Jacob I could never forgive you." She told him seriously.

"Max stop... Stop... Maxine stop!" He snapped at her, grabbing at her arms and pinning her down "Stop this! I didn't want this to be the outcome either but you have got to calm down!" HE begged her quickly.

Max calmed down a bit looking at him with heartbroken eyes "How could....how could this happen? Bill I want our baby!" She sobbed holding onto him tightly "I want to see him....please....just one time."

Jon frowned more and took a deep breath "Carmen lets talk about this a little later okay? Its not that simple to just get out. We would have to move away from everyone, probably never come back here again...its a lot to do."

She frowned some as she watched him, "Victor is your father, you're not some urchin off the street... After I get home you got two weeks to get this together or... or... or you never see me or Jacob again." She told him seriously, trying to show him how much this meant to her.

Bill frowned shaking his head "You can't honey, you can't.... They were going to let you but you passed out and I almost lost you as well and then it was too late for you to see him." He choked out to her, smoothing her hair back as he held her to him

Max whimpered more shaking her head "No no Bill its not fair!" She sobbed "I want to see our son! I want to hold him!" She sobbed clutching onto him tightly for security

Jon frowned and pulled away some "What are you talking about? Carmen you can't just take him from me! Whats going on?" He asked knowing she wouldn't be saying this stuff just out of the blue

Carmen shook her head and frowned "First this job takes you away from me for four years.... Four whole years Jon... Then you were almost killed, they held me hostage and this time I've been shot. I get here any later than I did and Jacob would grow up without a mother... I'm not risking that. It's not just us anymore Jon and if you won't acknowledge that then I'm leaving but I want us all to be together.... Away from this shit." She told him.

He held her tightly still, rocking her gently, "I know love I know." He coaxed "You can't Max it's too long after I'm sorry.... You.... Really you don't want to anyway." He mumbled, kissing her head and holding her tightly to him

Max took a deep breath and started to calm down in his arms "I'm sorry....." she whimpered starting to feel like this was all her fault.

Jon listened to her and gave a deep sigh nodding some "Just give me time to settle this out. Two weeks should be fine, we'll look for houses afterwards okay? Figure everything out."

“Don’t you dare love. Don’t you dare this wasn’t your fault you understand me? Horrible things happen sometimes and this was not your fault.” He told her slowly and calmly holding her close tightly and rocking her gently still.

she just nodded and frowned watching him. “Please.... I just want Jacob to have a normal life.” She mumbled holding onto him tightly as she fell asleep leaned up against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back