• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MAYDAY - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m just about to work rn, maybe later if I’m not totally exhausted after I’ve got off from work, or if i am then my day off would be later this week

I’m just about to work rn, maybe later if I’m not totally exhausted after I’ve got off from work, or if i am then my day off would be later this week
Thank you for reposting, but there is an edit I need you to make. It's nighttime and it's storming, there's no sun in the sky at the moment.

Secondly, please keep in mind that the cockpit is underwater and four miles away from the main island and about two miles away from the sand bank the body of the plane is lodged on. That's important for the story, so are the other two crash zones that I included in my post where the plane goes down

Thank you for reposting, but there is an edit I need you to make. It's nighttime and it's storming, there's no sun in the sky at the moment.

Secondly, please keep in mind that the cockpit is underwater and four miles away from the main island and about two miles away from the sand bank the body of the plane is lodged on. That's important for the story, so are the other two crash zones that I included in my post where the plane goes down
how does...people survive that crash?

how does...people survive that crash?
Well, human bodies are a lot more resilient than it seems. Plus an insane amount of luck.

Secondly, as they were about 12 hours into the flight, I was assuming your character would have been replaced by a relief pilot? Someone mentioned something about relief pilots at some point

Well, human bodies are a lot more resilient than it seems. Plus an insane amount of luck.

Secondly, as they were about 12 hours into the flight, I was assuming your character would have been replaced by a relief pilot? Someone mentioned something about relief pilots at some point
oh, your post just said they cross the california and the next part it's going down so I kinda assume they just went pass the west coast

oh, your post just said they cross the california and the next part it's going down so I kinda assume they just went pass the west coast
Are you in the Discord server?

The transition is "As 5pm rolled into night" they were about two hours or so past the west coast

I was thinking something like United Airline Flight 232 but on ocean, so it's like a violent crash that the plane broke into several parts but more than half the people survived, but are you saying it's more like China Air 611 where the plane just...kinda disintegrate mid air?

I was thinking something like United Airline Flight 232 but on ocean, so it's like a violent crash that the plane broke into several parts but more than half the people survived, but are you saying it's more like China Air 611 where the plane just...kinda disintegrate mid air?
I can't answer how specifically the plane crashes other than what was in my post for story purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back