• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern MAYDAY - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

coollogo_com-304886364.png
Howdy Howdy everyone! Welcome to the MAYDAY OOC. Feel free to chat, ask questions, and plan to your heart content. But we will have a Discord that I would like everyone to join if you can!
MAYDAY Discord

Last edited:
I want to be the pilot and an FFDO so my char would have gun. Anyone wanna be the co-pilot?

Well I was thinking of playing two characters one of which was going to be like 13 on his way Back from visiting his older brother I like throwing a kid in these types of games adds an interesting dynamic and I didn't know what I wanted to do for my other character but I think Co-pilot could be fun.

I am planning on making a regular passenger with a light TW history for substance abuse (just to make gaining injuries for her more interesting). And perhaps also an air steward, that would be fun I think

No problem

I'm also gonna go ahead and say, anyone who is making a second character, please make them the opposite gender of your first one so we have a balance between the genders. So far, we have five ladies and two men. I'm not counting the 13 year old because they are non-binary and a child

Gotcha, am in the middle of making my second character (and yes, he be a he)

Are there any more flight crews? NYC to Sydney is an ultra long journey, Qantas did a test direct flight in 2019 and it took almost 20 hours. So I’d imagine there would at least be more relieve pilots than usual (there’s relieve pilots for flights longer than 8 hours)

Are there any more flight crews? NYC to Sydney is an ultra long journey, Qantas did a test direct flight in 2019 and it took almost 20 hours. So I’d imagine there would at least be more relieve pilots than usual (there’s relieve pilots for flights longer than 8 hours)
Yeah, my guy I am writing up now will be a flight attendant

But don't forget, most of the crew will probably be npc's if no one makes crew characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back