• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MAYDAY - Island Survival Interest Check

Where should we start?

• Just before the plane goes down

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • On the island after the plane crashes

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

coollogo_com-304886364.pngcb084ae0c6c5cd280d4274668ffc0a8b.gif

• Today is the day. Flight 216 from New York City, to Sydney, Australia leaves at 6am. Yes, incredibly early. But it's your flight. You and 346 other passengers. 347 stories, 347 reasons for making the trip. Perhaps you're returning home to visit family. Maybe it's time for your yearly vacation because those sick days have to be used. Maybe you're a single parent and their child moving for a better life, or just a college student taking part of some exchange program. Whatever the reason, fate has brought you to flight 216. The airline isn't important. Neither is the name of each of the king stewards who welcome you aboard. Who you get to watch help a kid live their dreams for a day with the simple temporary gift of a pin. That kid's laughter lit up everyone who could hear it, putting the passengers at ease.

You know...it's human nature to push away the idea that bad things can happen to you and your family. You push those thoughts aside every day when you get in the car, or see someone you care about drive off down the road. It made the day go by easier. One woman in economy turns to her husband, asking what happens if the plan goes down. Poor thing always was a nervous flyer. Her husband, as always, tries to reassure her that won't happen. He hands over the beaten neck pillow and her eye mask, knowing it would help keep her calm once they were in the air. The passengers who heard her couldn't blame those thoughts. It's something everyone experienced, normally when turbulence shook the plan a little too much to be comfortable. The kind of turbulence that made your heart skip, your breath get caught in your throat.

But...human nature meant that these thoughts were pushed to the back of your head quickly. Nothing would go wrong, nothing would interfere with the young businessman meticulously going over his proposals. Or the musician hoping to claim their own spot in the limelight, just like their older brother. But flight 216...it was a long ride. And anything could happen.

Last edited:
Same here!!

Last edited:
Wonderful! If you know anyone else who might be interested feel free to tag them! And please answer the poll at the top!
I'll see if anyone I know might be interested and voted!!

Here's the OOC everyone! Once we have a few more people I'll add the Discord link and post the CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back