• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern maybe i could be a better human with a new name

retrograce

Hi everyone! My name is Grace, I use she/her pronouns and I am currently deep in a search for rp partners. I am queer, and I usually do mxm or fxf pairings, but I will consider mxf if I like the plot. I prefer to use OCs and a world that we will create together, rather than fandom-based. However, there are several shows, etc. that I would love to draw inspiration from, including:
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Sense8
  • Twilight
  • Bridgerton
  • Shameless
  • ... and probably more that I'm forgetting about!
I don't expect multi-paragraph, novella-type responses, but I try to type out at least a paragraph personally and I would like to write with someone similar. I am forgiving about length as long as you aren't going to do one-sentence responses.

Here are some of the genres I have in mind:
  • Historical (any time period!)
  • Slice of Life
  • High Fantasy
In addition, here are some plots I have in mind, but I am also open to what you might want to do!

1. Cowboys/ranchers/wild west: Think Brokeback Mountain or God's Own Country. Our two characters meet during unfortunate circumstances and have to learn how to survive in their rough environment together, whether they like it or not.
  2. Boarding school/Wayward: Our characters were both enrolled in a boarding school for troubled youth. After suffering through many hardships together, they get closer, and plan a way to escape.
  3. Royalty: One of our characters is in a high political position, while the other is not. Whether the other character is a consort or a forbidden lover can be decided.
There are also some vague time periods I have in mind as well, such as 18/19th century, 80s-90s, Victorian, etc.
Shoot me a message if you're interested and I'll give you my discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back