• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Maybe bug? Online status.

DrTrollinski

Don't let the name scare you.
Online status for example... Changing to 'Last seen today at xyz' (over an hour for example) when they maybe posted or sent a message like 20 minutes ago for example?

Is there a reason why this happens or...?

Hard to say; possibly they logged in anonymously for the more recent contact. We can take a look all the same.

Oops. That used to be a box you could check when logging in, but I don't see it now. Outdated answer!

Alternately, they could have recently changed their privacy options to not show them online. Or, it's just a bug that we should look into!

Oops. That used to be a box you could check when logging in, but I don't see it now. Outdated answer!

Alternately, they could have recently changed their privacy options to not show them online. Or, it's just a bug that we should look into!

Nah, I've tested that. It's not that. If you change that it doesn't show any sort of 'last seen' which is why I think it's a bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back