• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Maybe a Simple List of Fandoms

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
Heyo!

First post here! A fandom post at that, since I adore writing within Fandom realms, and with canon characters. I'll try to keep this as simple and clean as I can, but there might be some spelling/grammar mistakes throughout. So, I will apologize before hand!

I'll start off with a few simple things about myself, and my writing preferences.
  • Ideally, I will ask that we write in 3rd Person, Past tense. As for length? Usually, I aim for a paragraph for a base line. Could always go over, but I try my best not to go under! If we wish to set a preferred length we can!

• In term of plots/genres, I usually leave that up for us to decide together! As I believe plotting things and working together will assure a pleasant writing experience.

Some genres I enjoy include (but not limited to):

AU's/Canon Divergent. Canon Re-writes. Action. Adventure. Hero's tale. Redemption tales. Mystery.

I like some romance added within any of these, but I do not like, Slice of Life Romance based stories. (In terms of writing them). Or Romance in general. I am not into just writing some sort of romance story. There has to be more going on.

• First, let's pick a fandom and story before we toss out character please. I rather us have a basic idea, before who writes who. So please don't come at me with "You play X and I play Y" Because.....I need some sort of plot we work for.
    • That said, I am more than open to include any ships we might share!

• That said, I am more interested in using Canon characters over OC’s. Nothing against your OC’s, but personally I’ve had bad experiences with OC’s and find playing with Canon and altering them in slight ways more interesting than strictly OC’s, or OC Canon mix.
    • Like, Ilike these fandoms because of the characters, and the world, so why not use the canon characters?

-Still, This not a break-all rule. Sometimes I like using OC’s. But
      -Not super big on the OCxCanon thing though. Has to be very specific for me to want to do it.
      -CanonxCanon in terms of romance usually is my preferred manner
  • Big fan of FxF pairingsfor anything romance based though.
    • This includes Fandom characters.
  • I can/enjoy writing/playing multiple characters. Even Psuedo-Gm if needed!
    (We can always share GM related duties too!)
Next, onto the Fandoms! We'll start with those that are a little higher right now on my want to write!
  • Boruto: The Next Generation.
    Oddly enough, I find the title character himself kinda boring! So, I will suggest we shift focus to Sarada Uchiha. Personally speaking, I find her more interesting and more fun to watch, so let's write some story with her at the focus. Boruto can be around, too. I don't hate him.(I also enjoy Mitsuki and Boruto as a possible ship, if we go that route. And I like Sarada with Sumire. Again, if we wish to include anything of the sort.) We can set things later down in time, and not worry about the whole foreshadowing moments in the series.

Another character I wouldn’t mind having something based around, is Mirai Sarutobi; Asuma’s daughter. I’ve stumbled across the little mini-arc with her, and fell in love with the character! So, if we wished to have a story based around her, I am more than happy to map things out!

Perhaps, we can work some sort of Sumire and Sarada romance too. I've seen some cute art of them together, and feel in love.

Another thought, would be having Sarada and Sumire being the ones infected with Karma, rather than Boruto and Kawakai. Its mostly because I saw fan art and my general disinterest in Kawaki as a character.

-Perhaps, another war! Sometime after the time skip!

• Persona 5: Royal/Strikers
    Perhaps we can find some way to include Sumire/Kasumi into Strikers! I haven't finished Strikers yet though. Sumire and Sophia on the same team is a dream! But, we can create our own new foes for the Phantom Thieves to deal with.
    We can even call it Royal Strikers! (Dancing in Star Light!)
    Also a big fan of gender-bending, say if we want an all female team of Thieves! (Pleasee let's have them all ladies!!)

Not really looking for OC’s to become Phantom Thieves though.

-If we wish to not dive into the Strikers area, we can always go about some sort of AU with the characters.
    -Though, this is a bigger one I wish to write, this fandom.
    • Persona 5: A different Protagonist. Or, the Royal Trio-Proper.
      • No offense to Ren or Akira, but I’ve tossed around the thoughts of one of the others being the main lead instead. (Someone with actual character…) Someone like Makoto could be fun, as the main character.
      • Kasumi/Sumi could even be the POV character!
  • Pokemon.
    Generation IV might be my favorite. I go back and forth on my favorite Region all the time. Sinnoh right now, maybe due to the Remakes being announced, is on top again. But, we can totally have things set in any region!
    -Maybe we focus on the old Chateau or the island Darkrai is found on.

• Cyberpunk 2077:
    I am in that weird group of people, who enjoyed the game. Yeah, I can acknowledge all the missing features and ideas. (Like the weird concept that a player can not change their V's look after the character creation.) I also really enjoyed Johnny's stuff. I've recently seen people talking about how they didn't like those elements either. So, maybe we can dive into re-writing/re-doing/fleshing out the game more. Kinda a loose idea, but the Cyberpunk world has been on my mind too!

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    -I'm caught up fully with the Anime, and the Rohan Ova's. I know a decent bit of Stone Ocean, but my knowledge ends there. I am aware of say, Steel Ball Run, and Part-8, but Ihave not read any. Oh, I have played a little of "Eyes of Heaven" too!

• Kingdom Hearts
    I've played all the games! Minus KHUX
    -However, with KHUX ending, I have started to watch the cutscenes. And I will admit, I kinda feel silly just missing out on the game. Things seem kinda interesting! So, perhaps we write about two keybladers during the time, and have them end up in the war somehow! I love the concept of the Keyblade war so much. The fact the player character participates is so fun to me!

-Or, a re-write of sorts of the series as a whole!

-Or, a simple Re-write on KHIII. I felt the pacing was very...odd?
    Something about how 2 was paced is like the golden standard. But I also love 358/2 days.

-Some characters I really like: Aqua, Xion. Roxas. Kairi. Riku.
    We could always do something with Kairi

• Final Fantasy Series:
    My favorites being, FF7/Crisis Core/FF7:Remake, X, X-II, And 15.
    -Yuna is one of my favorite characters. So we could always try something with the X-2 cast.
  • Dragon Ball Universe:
  • Dragon Ball Z: Saiyaman AU
    • I’ve always enjoyed Gohan’s Super-hero persona. So much, That in the recent Super-chapters before the latest movies, I can’t help but feel Trunks definitely went back on his younger self and calling the Saiyaman costume lame given he and Goten now have their own suits!
    • But, my concept here is altering the Buu-Saga. Buu can still happen, but later on. I’d like more time spent with Gohan being a hero, and Videl as kinda a pain in his side, but also an ally. Perhaps we can ‘introduce’ people like Cooler and such, as problems the Great Saiyaman deals with.
    • We can move into the Buu-area too, but I’d like Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Videl and Piccolo being the ones to actually handle it. Vegeta and Goku can have smaller roles, but once taken out (Goku’s time running out, and Vegeta giving his life in the attempt to stop Buu) they’re out of the picture.
  • Dragon Ball Super: Universe 6 Saiyans vs Tuffles
    • I adore the Universe Six Saiyans a lot, and I really liked the Tuffle arc from GT. So, why not have them deal with some Tuffles in Universe 6? Perhaps the Tuffles aren't naturally from Universe 6. Maybe we borrow the two from Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

• Sword Art Online/Gun Gale Online
    -
    Not too many thoughts on this, but I love Sinon’s. And would love to have her in some story.

• Persona / SMT: Persona. (Like, the first one. I played it! )
    -Perhaps we can sorta have a cross-over type experience with these characters. If anyone else...ya know played this one...Kinda like Persona Q event, but with P1 characters and someone else. or something.
    -Like, P1 and P2 crossover, PQ type event! The first couple games don't get enough love!
    -We could do a cross over with another series/fandom.
  • DCEU/The Snyder-Verse.
    Since, the Snyder-Cut is finally out (about the time of this update.)

• DC's Arrowverse:
    • I am not fully caught up with the most recent season of the Flash.
    • DC's Arrowverse: The Dark Future:
      • I'm weird here, I mainly wanna focus on the ‘Next-generation‘ of characters. I.e Mia Smoak, Nora West-Allen, ’Connor Hawke” John Diggle Jr, William Clayton
      • Though, that said, I want to take elements from all the shows, that showed off the Future, which all seemed to be a much more grim and unforgiving place. However, given this is the nature of a roleplay, I think we are more than free to take these elements and factors, and alter them and create our own sorta Earth within the Multiverse. If there is something here, you wouldn't want to take into account for our story, feel free to say something, or mention something you wish to have included
      • Elements such as:
        • The Flash(Barry Allen) goes missing, after the events; leaving his wife, with child, and friends behind.
        • (Whether he goes and fights Thawne in the past, to disappear is open for debate.,)
        • Nora West-Allen, is born shorty after.
      • After Crisis, the survivors of Earth-38, relocate to Earth (whatever we are calling this Earth.1, or our own number. Same can be applied to 38. But, Supergirl, and some of her people, despite losing their Earth, move to the main Earth for our story.)
        • (Which characters that have passed, can be discussed.)
      • (Big one, worth debating)Oliver Queen lives through Crisis. While I did like his end, I rather enjoy the old, one-armed Oliver from the Future. (First seen on Legends). I like the idea of the broken hero, drowning in his own pity and despair.
        • Mia Smoak, and William Clayton, both still his children, and grow to similar roles as Arrow showed.
        • John Diggle,in these turn of events, died in Crisis. Rather than seeing how Star City started to fall.
        • Laurel Lance, also died in the events of Crisis.
      • At some point after Crisis, A.R.G.U.S declared Meta-humans too dangerous. (Legends) and has started to put a ban on meta-powers. Meta- prisons are a more common thing.
  • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
    I have some many issues with the 4th Great Shinobi war. Maybe we can fix 'em!
    -Perhaps giving the Opposing side, Madara/Obito’s some more of a punch. Their forces aren’t really there.

-Or, let’s dive into the 3rd Great Shinobi war. Perhaps an AU of sorts. Following Squad-7 front he start and maybe go in some other direction !

• Catherine/Katherine
    - Some OC's could be fun! An OC Catherine, or the basic premise.

• The MCU:
  • Captain Carter.
    • After seeing some fan-art, which also reminded me of the ‘What-If’ (Disney Plus Show) episodes about Captain Carter instead of Captain America, I’ve been kinda itching to dive into such. I’d like to write in her version of the MCU, where she is the First Avenger, and so on. Perhaps starting in the Winter-Soldier Era, but I am not too sure who would be Carter’s Winter Soldier.
    • We can alter the Avengers Team too, for this universe- if we so desire.
    • Some characters I'd still like on this version of the Avengers include: Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Tony Stark or something as smart he is.
  • MCU- Scarlet Witch Rework:
    • While there are elements of Multiverse of Madness, I did like, there are plenty I did not. So, my thoughts here, would be a slower burn of Wanda's descent into the cruel Scarlet Witch.
    • Perhaps keeping an element of MoM in place, with America Chavez and Strange, turning to Wanda for help, but we change who is after America this time. Maybe being subjected into the Multiverse proper is what slowly starts to corrupt Wanda, rather than just reading the Darkhold.
    • This one still needs more work, but its an option!
  • The Walking Dead (Show)
  • The Walking Dead (TV series)-to Washington.
    • I will be honest, since I am re-watching the series- the Alexandra and Negan/Savior stuff is where I mostly lose interest. The Group of Survivors in Season 5 who would go into Alexandra is probably my favorite group within the show. (Rick, Carl, Michione, Daryl, Carol, Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Sasha, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Father Gabriel, Noah, Judith.)
      • So, I want to alter things for them. Not too sure how well this would work out, as an RP but yeah!
    • Perhaps, Washington and Eugene‘s possible cure isn’t a lie. Or, if we need the cure to be a lie, the group still plans to go to Washington, instead of stopping in Alexandra. (Or, if we want anyone from Alexandra to come along, we can save Alexandra falls when the Wolves cause trouble. Maybe, if we want Aaron and or Morgan to tag into the main group moving onward.)

• Star Wars
    • Disney's Canon, though is what I am more familiar with. But, Open for Maybe re-writing the Sequels.
      • Or, mainly Episode 9. I like 7, and 8. 9 Is...just all over the place.
      • So, we could go back to the start, with everyone. Keep some of the characters, but maybe take the story in a slightly different way. Give Finn more Importance, alongside Rey.
    • Also, have been playing the First Knights of the Old Republic, and would be open for something set there!
      • Perhaps something with a Female Revan
    • Star Wars: Extended Clone Wars
      • While I've posted searches for Star Wars before (And those are still open~) , the concept here is: the Clone Wars don't end as soon as they do within Canon. In fact, I think it would be fun to have the Jedi/Republic on the losing end. The CIS Army I always felt should have been more of a threat, than the Clones. While the Clones train and are organic, Droids just seemed quicker to produce and ship out. There is no organic causalities on the CIS side.
      • So, perhaps, the War is much tougher on the Republic than they thought. Countless Jedi lost has reduced morale, and faith in the Republic. The Jedi Order is struggling to not only maintain the war front, but their own numbers. The Senate, along with a large portion of the Republic is losing faith in this conflict.
      • General Grevious I feel should be reverted back to his 2003-level of Jedi killing.
      • Perhaps we can have a Squad of Clones assigned to assassinate Grevious.
    • Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Revised.
      • While I do enjoy the show for what it is, I am not blind to the issues with it.
      • First, I’d like us to re-include Commander Codyinto this tale. In early drafts when the project was still a movie, he was with Obi-wan to some extent. I’d like us to re-add this! No offense to Bad Batch, but I don’t care for that story, and think Cody could be more fun here.
      • Reva.I like the concept of her character, but I feel execution could use work. A character working from the insides to get to Vader out of revenge can work. I don’t think Reva should be so impulsive and Over-the-top aggressive while working with the Inquisitors. That would only slow her goal of being right besides Vader. Plus, She wants revenge on those she lost. So, while hunting Jedi is very iffy- I don’t think she should be as okay with it- as she appears.
      • She can be all a bout it on surface, hunting down Jedi. But we can give her more personal turmoil about it. She’s basically doing what Anakin did to her family. The whole kidnapping of Leia too- should have caused issues for not only Obi, but Bail as well.
      • That’s something we can work on, too. How Leia- if we keep that element- is taken without such large ripples occurring; unless we wish to use this as a starting point and alter the history of the OT.
      • I’d also like perhaps someone like Sabe to pop up.
    • Ahsoka!
      • Since the First (hopefully more to come) season has concluded, it has been on my mind! Not too many thoughts yet, but would love something with them, or what not. Very open to discuss!
  • Power Rangers: (2017 Movie)
    • Perhaps continue where the movie left off; a new Green Ranger perhaps? (A Female Tommi Oliver) We could also dive into a possible romance of Kimberly and Trini.
    • Anyone read the comics?
    • We could create an Original team too!
  • Power Rangers:
    • My first idea, is to re-do Power Rangers Super Megaforce; as a big Gokaigers fan, I wish to make PR a little more in line to it!
    • So, first thing- new team of people! The Mega-Force cast was fine, but their story ends with Mega-Force and the Legendary War (Which occurs before the Gokaigers suit, like in sentai in this new AU!)
    • Taking in some of the comics events, we can have Jason come back (MMRP Jason). He can become the Akared like character, going for the Ranger Keys throughout the galaxy.
    • And that's all I have right now, for a possible re-write!
  • Code Lyoko:
    • SO, I just discovered this show was on Netflix and started to watch it. It is bringing back so many memories, and now it is stuck on the mind., So I am adding it here. If we decided to dive into this world, I feel we would probably want to alter things. Have everything older, and more mature in age. Maybe College, or just high school age for the characters.
  • Super Sentai!
    • So, this is added (well, because I do love Sentai), but because I recalled a previous RP I had done on this site before. With another partner, but for one reason or another, things stopped. But, I wish to create our own Super Sentai Team!
    • We'd choose the themes, suits, and all that good stuff!
    • We could break it up, into episodes as we write!
    • This one would take a lot of set up, but could be really fun!

Well, if this has made any sense and you wish to chat, let's! We can chat and maybe plot something out! Thank you for taking the time to read through this!
I would prefer if we discuss/chat in Private messages, thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back