• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

Max frowned and glared at him "God damn it Brian I have shared custody! My parole has ended please Brian let me see my daughter!" She pleaded trying to not cry. She hadnt seen her daughter in almost 3 months and she missed her dearly.

Sebastian nodded some "No problem m'am let me know if there is anything else we can do for you." He said before getting in his car and leaving

Bishop glared at her and watched as the deputy left "What the fuck was that about Valería?!" He shouted

She frowned and turned to face him. “Don’t you dare... not after the shit you guys pulled on me today. No phone call no text no nothing. I could have been dead!” She snapped at him. “He brought me home because there was no way I could drive and it was a nice thing to do.”

Brian shrugged. “And What are you gonna do? Your whole family are drug and arms dealers. Cops wouldn’t want a baby near all that. Plus... Gracie has been enjoying having Samantha around.” He muttered.

Bishop growled some and glared at her "The prospect will be on you to make sure youre healed." He muttered before getting on his bike "Alvarez will hear about this too." He spat before riding off

Max frowned more shaking her head "I seperated myself from them and you know it! Please Brian, just let me see her!" She begged growling at the mention of his new wife "I dont care if she likes your whore or not she is MY daughter! You didnt even want her when I told you I was pregnant! Or did you fucking forget that?!" She yelled

“Oh I’m sure he will!” She snapped back at him and got inside her house going to lay down carefully curling up in bed and trying to relax without taking any extra painkillers.

He frowned more. “Language.... I’m hanging up now max. There. You saw her.” He muttered. “Goodbye.” He said and pressed the end call

Max gasped shakimg her head some "No Brian damn it!" She yelled before running inside and into the employee bathroom trying to compose herself and fix her makeup. She hated her ex and more so her family for taking Gracie away

EZ showed up about 45 minutes later knocking on the door some "Val? You in there?" He called looking around trying to see if he could find a window to look through to see if she was sleeping or not.

She hobbled to the front door from the kitchen and opened it not seeing EZ there, eventually seeing he was looking into her bedroom window. “Why are you spying in there?” She smiled at him some. “I’m not moving very fast right now.... kinda hurts yknow?”

Angel popped into the strip club on his way back, walking in right at the same time a guy was starting to hassle max at the bar. He walked over and knocked on the bar top. “Corona please Max.... you wanna leave her alone?” He questioned the guy standing tall over him.

Max was barely stable at the moment glared at this guy as he keot calling her rude names. She looked at Angel and instantly felt a little more relaxed going to fill his order before she blew up on the guy 'I'll leave the bitch alone when she learns how to show me some manners.' She heard the man growl to Angel

EZ gave a small smile and laughed a bit "Sorry about that, wanted to make sure you weren't sleeping." He said while walking over to her and going inside "You need any help moving around?"

Angel nodded and smirked before pulling his gun out and pressing it against the mans crotxh. “Here’s wat you’re gonna do... you’re gonna apologise to the lady and then you’re going to leave and not ever come back.” He told him calmly. “Or I blow your balls off.”

“I’m good thanks.... you want a beer? I got variety, Carlos used to like switching it up every few days, I kept the habit.”

Max came over raising an eyebrow as the guy apologized before scurrying out quickly "Here...on the house." She said softly before leaving to tend to other people still not fully there at the moment.

EZ followed inside and sat down giving a soft smile "Yeah sure, Im not picky." He murmured taking the beer she handed him "So how long were you Carlos' old lady?"

She smirked a bit. “Long while... I met him in high school and when he joined the bikers I went with him. I married him when we were 20 and after that the rest was history until he went to prison.... the Russians got to him.” She mumbled sighing heavily. “Don’t go back to jail EZ it’s not worth anything. Specially not your club or your life.” She told him and passed him a corona.

Angel just nodded slowly and watched her some for a while until she came back over when she was on break. “You okay? You seem off.” He said sticking a tooth pick in his mouth and chewing on it.

EZ listened intently and nodded a bit "I dont plan on going back." He muttered sipping the beer and taking a deep breath as he remembered the times in there

Max nodded some and tried to give him a smile "Just a long day is all." She murmured biting her lip a bit "I um....I was thinking about taking off early, you think you could give me a ride back to my place? My car is in the shop down the street." She explained

She nodded and smiled some. “Good... cause I ain’t paying no bail.” She winked at him then managed to hobble back to her room to go lay down for a bit.

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah sure. You can take my helmet.” He told her smiling some and waited til she was around the bar before walking out with her again.

Max gave a soft smile and took his helmet hopping on the back as he revved it up. She held onto him as he drove giving him all the directions to her house. As they arrived she bit her lip getting off of his bike "Would you like to come inside? Have a drink?"

EZ nodded giving a small laugh before he got up to check around making sure no one came around. He sat on the couch and decided to turn on the TV keeping the volume low since Bishop said he would be staying the night to watch her

He looked up at her and frowned a little but then thought about it and nodded. “Yeah sure.” He smirked and got up, following her inside. “Are you sure that you’re okay?” He asked her quietly.

Sje sighed heavily not bothering to say to Sebastian that EZ was there so to not bother coming over before she fell asleep for a nap.

Max gave him a genuine smile and gave a soft nod "Yeah, again just a really rough day at work, a lot of assholes." She said giving a small laugh before she went to the kitchen grabbing a beer from the fridge for him.

Sebastian came around after his shift but frowned seeing a bike in the driveway. He knew for sure it wasnt Bishop's but he had no clue as to what other Mayan it could be.

EZ opened the door when he arrived and frowned seeing that it was the deputy. “What are you doing here? I wouldn’t stay around if I were you. Alvarez is on his way. Cop or not you got his family hurt real bad. He’s not gonna wanna talk to you.” He muttered and stared him up and down until Val hobbled out of her room.

He nodded and thanked her for the beer leaning back against her counter and sighed some. “I don’t believe you but oh well.” He muttered.

Sebastian frowned some and took a deep breath glaring at EZ some "Just checking in to see if she is doing alright." He murmured glancing at Val as she walked out

Max bit her lip moving a little closer to him "Trust me...I'm fine." She whispered before pressing her lips firmly to his

He chuckled a little and kissed her back gently placing his hands on her hips. “Mmm... you sure about that?” He murmured happily.

She frowned some and leaned against the doorway. “Thanks Sebastian... I’m doing okay. Bishop left EZ here to keep an eye on things.” She told him.

Max nodded some as she wrapped her arms around his neck while running her fingers through his hair "Very sure." She whispered before kissing him again

Sebastian nodded some and kept an eye on EZ as he spoke with her "Oh um well alright then....take care Val." He mumbled before turning around and going to his car now in a foul mood

She took one look at EZ then shook her head groaning and went out to him again. “Come inside... EZ won’t xare and if he does... I got information on him I’m holding onto. He wouldn’t dare tell on me to bishop or Alvarez.” She muttered and grabbed his arm. “Seb... honey.”

He smiled and kissed her back gently, his hands roaming her body slowly but confidently, pulling back to see which door led to her room then lifted her up and carried her in there.

Max smirked some and wrapped her legs around his waist so he could carry her easier. She moaned softly as his lips attached to her neck fiding that sweet spot instantly

Sebastian looked at her frowning more "If they catch us Val....they'll kill you." He whispered watching EZ some before he sighed heavily "I love you, but I cant endanger you more."

“They won’t catch us.” She told him. “They will let him know when they’re on their way over and then you can go. But right now I want you here.” She murmured making him look at her.

He smirked and got down to business then lay next to her after panting some and looked over at her. “Damn girl..”

Max panted as she laid next to him panting heavily as she looked over at him "Sorry....its uh...its been a bit." She said giving a small laugh and blushing softly biting her lip some as she traced a few patterns on his chest

Sebastian nodded some and went inside with her kissing her temple as he helped her to the room "You feeling okay love?" He asked softly his whole demenour changing

Val shook her head and sat down on the couch resting her head back. “My side aches like it never has before.” She mumbled tiredly “EZ you mention this to anybody in the club and they will all know in an instant that you’ve been talking with FBI across the border.” She muttered

Angel smirked some and pulled her in close, kissing her head gently. “There’s not anything to apologise for max.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back