• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mayans MC

They sent one nurse with her to a quiet waiting room to sit with her and help her remain calm while they worked on resuscitating Angel. “Alright how long has he been unresponsive?” The leading doctor asked after a while longer of trying to get his heart beating again. They had opened his chest to get better access and he was putting the paddles back in for another shock, pressing his heart between the defibrillator paddles. “How long?!” He snapped at the nurse he had asked originally who hadn’t answered.

The nurse frowned and looked st the doctor "Five minutes sir!" She yelled still trying to help Angel as much as she could

“Alright keep it going.” He muttered and after a couple more minutes they managed to get a pulse back, closing him up and sending him to the ICU when it became clear that he wasn’t waking up.

He frowned while they took a couple of blood samples for testing then left him “We don’t know. There’s no reason for it... it’s looking similar to how his brother is. Could be the same thing. We will see.” He muttered and left her to privacy.

Val curled up in the chair by EZs bed holding his hand tightly and not taking her eyes off of him until his nurse came in. “Any change?” She mumbled tiredly.

Max went wide eyed and shook her head "No no....thats not possible." She whispered to herself while she hid her face and cried into the bed

The nurse shook her head giving a small frown "I'm afraid not m'am....but his brother...something happened and its looking like the same thing your boyfriend has." She explained

Val just frowned and gripped EZs hand tighter trying to stay calm. “Can our son come see his dad?” She asked quietly.

The nurse frowned and shook her head some "No m'am I'm so sorry, your son will carry too many germs that could possibly affect him." She explained

Val frowned shaking a little. “Please. If there really is no hope. Then I want him to be able to say goodbye to his dad. It wouldn’t be right to not let him have a last bit of time with him.” She mumbled before watching the nurse leave.

The nurse nodded softly before she went to speak with a doctor to try and get him to allow the baby for a short period of time

Val just watched EX carefully seeing they’d put him on more machines and just curled up in that chair shaking like mad wanting nothing more than for him to be okay

Alvarez got down to the hospital a couple hours later after hearing about what happened to angel going to the room they told him about and went over to max. “What happened?” He asked her hugging her tightly.

Max saw her father and immediately hugged him tight as she cried softly "I don't know....they said it may be the same as EZ but I dont know how." She explained taking deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down

The nurse came in later and tapped Val on the shoulder when she saw her not moving "M'am? I spoke with the doctor, he said you can have your son in here for 30 minutes if you'd like but I'm afraid thats all the time I could get you."

She thanked her quietly and gave EZs hand a gentle squeeze keeping an eye on him and just murmuring to him the whole time.

He frowned seeing how bad Angel looked and just sighed heavily helping her sit down again and got her some water then took a seat next to her. “The club hasn’t received any kind of ransom about this.” He told her quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back