• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern maya & tommy // 1x1

doedeer

mood: drunk, stoked, confident
outfit: click me
tommy
bumping over the speakers
: sorry bout that - yeat
saturday, october 7th. tommy’s best friend j.j. throws a party at his parent’s house while they’re away on vacation. it’s a typical party night for students from roosevelt. it was cold outside like always in seattle but it was heated inside the white, two-story house filled with drugs, loud music and dancing. tommy had been there all morning, lazily setting up for the affair with j.j. and his friends–a.k.a. smoking weed, crushing beers and fucking around with the speakers. he’d left briefly around eight o’clock to cop some party favors to sell throughout the night, but as soon as he was back people were already coming over. by eleven the night was live. luckily, there would be no noise complaints by neighbors as tommy’s friend lived on green lake where houses were spread far apart and the backyards faced one big, open lake. when j.j.’s parents would go out of town, this is where tommy would spend most of his time–even sleeping over on multiple school nights.

12: 55 am

tommy was upstairs in what seemed like his friend’s parent’s study room, but to him it was just a blur of furniture and books–books he had been using to cut up lines and roll blunts to smoke. he had already been taking shots of bacardi all throughout the day and was pretty drunk. sitting on the burgundy leather swivel chair, tommy did a couple lines to wake himself up a bit. the reason tommy wasn’t downstairs with his friends was because he was separating coke rocks to sell to the couple of guys sitting in front of him. as he did this, a blunt was sitting right between his teeth–he’d take puffs of it and pass it over back to the boys. “a’right.” he holds up the small plastic baggy with black smiley faces all over it and flicks it with his right hand, tossing it over to the guy on the right who’d tucked two-hundred dollars underneath the book laying on the desk. they thanked him with a quick handshake and made their way out the door.

he ran his fingers through his messy dark locks, taking in a deep breath to collect himself–feeling the inhibitors coarse through him. he had been clean off xanax for the past few days and was trying not to touch the bag in his backpack that was filled with them. in fact, he didn’t even bring his bag out of his car for that very reason. if anyone needed any he’d take them to the driveway, but having them on his person was dangerous especially if he was already fucked up. tommy got up and walked out of the room with a bit of a stumble but feeling less drunk then he did prior to his way up the stairs. seeing a couple girls standing at the foot of the bathroom door, he nods at them with a smirk and they return him with a friendly waves. he had no interest in mingling with them at the moment though, he was on his way downstairs to play poker with his boys in the dining room–which was already filling up with an audience. it was sort of a party tradition at this point. they’d all get drunk and gamble at some point during the night.

“tommy get your ass in here we’re starting”
“nah, fuck that fool”--followed by a laugh.
“tommys got too much luck”

the dark-haired boy would enter the room with another stumble, seeing a red solo cup sitting on a side table of the dining room which he’d promptly hold up and take a shot out of. a quiet “hey that was mine” came from a girl watching from the sidelines, but tommy couldn’t hear it–instead, he tossed it on the ground and took his place at the circular, wooden table.

“lets get it.” tommy slurred with a grin on his face, his eyes low to the cards that were passed over to him–looking them over and burrowing his eyebrows jokingly. now, part of the tradition was a shot of hard liquor after every big play–this is what made the game that much more difficult. however, for tommy he felt like he was on fire playing inebriated. and usually, he’d figure out some way to win. some of the guys hated playing with him for this exact reason.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
sabrina-carpenter-performs-at-jingle-ball-2018-concert-in-sunrise-13.jpg
Maya had spent most of the day at her best friend Sarah's house having slept there for the last few nights. Today was Chris's last day in her house for another few weeks and she couldn't help but feel the weight lift of her chest that morning knowing that once again she had escaped his visit to town. Thankfully she had overheard her mother mention it a few days before he arrived and managed to get herself away from the house with ample time. She had worried about her mother but not enough to actually visit and check if she was ok. If her mother was going to keep inviting him back after everything he had done to both of them, then she was well enough able to handle what he gave her.

"Earth to Maya ...are you ok?"

Maya blinked and looked at her friend startled, she had almost forgotten Sarah was beside her.

"Sorry , sorry yeah I'm great, the ass is gone today now let's celebrate another successful escape". Maya looked around the room before her eyes landed on the vodka they had procured from Sarah's parents alcohol press a few hours before, with a grin she stood up and reached for the bottle before dancing her way around the room, singing we are the champions into the bottle. Sarah laughed rolling her eyes before throwing her makeup bag at Maya "come on it's like 8pm already we need to get ready and be fashionably late"

Maya and Sarah left her house around 12am, tipsy and in good spirits, they had lost track of time but with parties like this it didn't matter. JJ's parties were known to last until well into the next day and the girls didn't have a curfew due to claiming to stay in Amber's house that night.

Amber and Mallory were standing outside of JJ's house when they arrived and after the greeting hugs the girls walked into the house excitedly chatting about what this party was going to be like and what cute boys each of them were hoping to see.

As they walked into the house, Maya could hear laughing and chatting coming from the dining room. She turned her head looking into the room and made eye contact with a black haired guy. Tommy she thinks his name was, he was known as the bad guy in school but Maya didn't really have much of an opinion of him, she preferred to make her own opinions of people based on her own interactions with them, not from what people tell her. Mallory turned her attention back to the girls and they made their way towards the kitchen to get a drink.

Drinks now in hand, the girls leaned against the counter holding their red cups of vodka and began talking again in a circle as they talked about who was in attendance.

tommy
: drink sum mo - rudeclub
a few rounds in, tommy was feeling great. a couple guys had dropped out and they’d been taking shot after shot as the plays were laid out. tommy put his shot glass down after a swig and 4-bluff bet. groans were heard as a couple boys had to retire their cards after losing the bets, tommy scoffed at this, “youuu guysss suck.” he grinned, laying back in his chair. as he did, he noticed a girl with bright blonde hair peering into the dining room for a split second and as she moved her eyes he caught them with his hazel-blues. who’s that..?

the girl looked away, turning towards entering the kitchen. sniffling, he pondered on his thoughts. he didn’t really know what it was, but he wanted to talk to her. despite being in the middle of a gamble, he put his cards face down on the wooden dining table and got out of his seat.

“wha–hey where are youu going?” kaleb, a blonde boy flushed with drunkenness, called out.

“oh, yeah.” tommy said, turning back towards the table–his eyes set on the open door he’d wanted to leave through. he glanced at the play on the table and flat-called, “i’ll be right–” his voice trailed off as he made his way out of the dining room,

“alright well if you don’t come back your loss.” again, the blonde boy at the table said.

“ooohf” he touched his head with the palm of his hands, squinting at the sudden movement he made. right, im drunk as fuck. he stumbled a bit, navigating his way through the living room towards the kitchen.

he had finally made it into the kitchen and among the heads of people in the large area, he spotted the blonde-haired girl leaning against the counter in conversation with some other girls. he recognized a couple of them. amber and mallory were in his third period french class–both girls didn’t exactly get along with him though. it wasn’t anything major, but they were a bit too posh acting for him. he didn’t care at all though. in this moment, the only thing in his sights was the blonde girl with the pretty blue eyes lined with dark mascara and a cool outfit. he pushed passed a couple people, trying to get closer, when a couple random girls came up to him trying to chat him up and ask him about something he wasn’t really listening for. he tried to be nice,
“ah, yeah, yeah, i don’t know.” he said, his eyes still looking over towards the blonde girl’s way and pushed right passed the girls. they acted annoyed at the fact he was ignoring him and looked over in the direction he was looking with contemn.

finally he arrived, stumbling right past the other girls around the counter, "ladies," he acknowledged them--trying to be polite still with a slur in his speech, but his eyes never left the blonde girls, "hey. im tommy. what's your name, shawty?" his voice was deep, raspy--even more so now that he'd been snorting lines for the past couple hours. he towered over the girls by a substantial amount.
tommy ran his fingers through his hair again, his nervous habit showing even though he had been feeling pretty confident off of his mix of substances. even still, his eyes remained intensely peering into the girls almost in a drunken trance. wow, she's even prettier up close.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
maya-hart-sabrina-carpenter.gifMaya was leaning against the counter sipping on her drink as she listened to her friends giving live commentary on the party they were currently attending. She smirked to herself as she finished the glass and turned to pour herself a new one "so guys" she said as she closed the vodka again and turned to face her friends with a new full cup in her hand "are we going to sit here and do voiceovers all night or are we actually going to enjoy the party that you know we're actually at?". The girls looked at her for a few seconds before Amber shrugged "she has a point just let me finish my drink first, I don't know how you knock them back like that Maya".

Maya took a sip of her drink as her attention was drawn towards the door, or more so, the drunk black haired guy who just stumbled in. She watched as he seemed to scan the room before his eyes set on her and he began walking. She almost felt like she was in a trance unable to look away from his hazel-blue eyes that were piercing into her soul. Suddenly a group of girls were infront of him and the eye contact was broken , Maya used this as a good excuse to go back to her drink and to try rejoin the conversation happening around her.

"I swear, I don't see what people see in him, he's a low life and a druggie" Amber was saying. Mallory looked up at Amber and before she could say anything Amber had already started speaking again, instead this time directly to her "yes I can judge him Maya, he's in french class with me and Mal". Mallory nodded in agreement.

"Oh no he's coming over to us!" Mallory exclaimed. Maya felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to look at Amber who was giving her a stern look "I know what your like Maya, I mean it don't talk to him".

Maya nodded solemnly like she intended to do what Amber said but in reality it had only made her want to talk to him more.

The girls gave mumbled hellos to Tommy as he basically fell into their grouping and they moved back to get out of his way, however Mallory didn't move, she turned to look him in the eye and realised she had to look up to properly see him, he seemed to be a good foot taller than her at least. She smirked amused at his wording and looked to her friends then back to him with a look that almost said "Shawty are you for real?"

Maya could feel her friends shaking their heads at her but she didn't care. She took a large sip of her drink before looking back at Tommy with a coy smile on her lips "I'm Maya" she said while slightly biting her lip, Maya was a bit of a flirt and enjoyed watching a guy squirm , she had been called a tease before but it was all in good natured fun that she did it. "did you win your poker game?" She asked.

tommy
: drink sum mo - rudeclub
tommy immediately smirked at the sound of her voice. he wasn’t usually easily mesmerized by a girl, but he felt a slight pang of nervousness at her expressions. now he felt the real need for a xanax, but he’d push that thought out of his head immediately. he bit his lip a bit, letting out a small laugh clearly showing his interest in her, “ah..” just as he remembered what he was doing prior to following his white rabbit, j.j.’s voice rang through the other room adjacent to the kitchen, “aye, tommy im calling your bluff..and you gotta take double shots now you’ve missed too much.”

he kept his eyes on her, very amused at this point, “right my game..”

“fine go ahead, im calling.” tommy shouted back, then returned his attention to the girl, “eh it’s alright. i don’t really care about that.”

he leaned in a little closer, “between you and me, all i have to do is–”

he suddenly remembered a play then looked over the small cut-out in the kitchen wall that separated the room from the dining room, “aye, joey. take my cards and call j.j’s bluff.” he nodded over at j.j. with a smirk as the younger boy–joey–took over tommy’s seat with no hesitation, looking at his cards. j.j. scoffed, looking at his own cards trying to figure out how to prevent another loss to his friend. it was only him and tommy now as the others had dropped out.

“my bad,” he continued back at the girl, “you want to go for a smoke or something?” he leaned over in her ear, “or more, i got whatever.” he shrugged with the same smug grin on his face, “i just wanna hang with you.. if that’s cool.” his brows moved up in a questioning ‘so…?’. the entire time he was completely oblivious to maya’s friends shooting him daggared stares.

he couldn’t really tell if he was coming off too strong, but tommy had zero filters especially when he was inebriated–it’s one of many things he was famous for.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Shutterstock_10035497ba.jpg
Maya watched him with a slight tilt to her head, staring up into his eyes, he was very drunk, now that was obvious but she didn't get any harmful vibes of him. Basically she didn't see what everyone else seemed to warn her about. He wasn't even the drunkest at this party and this was proven by the guy they had saw in the hall passed out on the stairs and she was sure if you looked around properly you would see more people passed out or some people getting sick. After all it was a party, it would almost be rude to be sober.

She smirked amused at the conversation he was having with JJ, shouting across to each other from different rooms. She did begin to question how loud both of them were usually for the fact that she could hear both clearly over the music even though she was able to see the speaker in the corner of the room.

He asked her to hang out and Maya bit her lip in thought. She tended to social smoke at times when at parties and was known to dabble a little bit with other stuff but she didn't really know what kind of stuff he meant. She was sure it was normal party drugs like coke etc but from the way her friends described him you would think crack or heroin. She smiled up at him "I wouldn't mind a ......"

Her words were cut off by Amber as she pushed her way in front of Maya "She's not going anywhere with you, now why don't you go back to your little game". Amber said this with an unimpressed look on her face and a raised eyebrow. Amber was known in school as a bitch, she acted above everyone else, well except her own friends and that is why Maya hung around with her.

Maya stepped forward to interject when a hand on her shoulder firmly held her in place she turned to look at Mallory holding her in place with a stern look on her face. Mallory raised an eyebrow, it was like the girls didn't even know her, did they forget the kind of person she was? She hated being told no and always rebelled against it so why were they doing it now. It was beginning to annoy her. She just didn't understand why her friends were being like this, especially since she knew in about an hour both Amber and Mallory wold more than likely be upstairs with their latest pray.

Mallory looked at Tommy and gave a slight shrug with a somewhat amused look on her face, as if to say what can you do... She did, however, have a devious twinkle in her eyes as that moment she decided that if he did give up now, she would find him later on but she was intrigued to see if he was going to fight for her , and a part of her hoped he did.

tommy
: poppin - yeat
at the interruption of the pretty girl’s words by amber, tommy sighed mockingly–rolling his eyes. why’s she breaking my balls right now? he thought, annoyed that the conversation had to be so difficult. before he could answer, mallory made eye contact with him for a second in such a way that he felt taunted by both girls. a clear sign to stay the fuck away from whoever this angel was to them. he ran his fingers through his hair in a momentary thought, “alright, since mommy and daddy won’t let you out,” he said, his head tilted in drunken irritance towards amber, ”what if we make a deal?”

“j.j. takes all? ill leave you alone for the night. but if i win i get to kick it wit you. cool?”
he inferred, following the proposal with a smile at maya,

“ohhhh tommyyyyy” j.j.’s voice rang through again, getting drunker than ever, “your three shots are waiting buddy boy.”

tommy’s smile and eyes in a dreamlike state lingered for a moment, but he knew he had to get back in the dining room and close the curtains on this whole deal. he flashed one last grin at maya, walking backwards in a stumble then making his way over to the kitchen. between j.j. and tommy’s loud voices and people in the kitchen catching on that something they didn’t exactly know about happening between tommy and girls, the dining room was visible through the kitchen for people to view if they please and a small crowd was now forming by the small cut-out in the wall–adding to the already pretty packed audience inside the dining room.

tommy entered the dining room and j.j. immediately motioned over to the three shot glasses lined up in a row by his cards. he downed each one, slightly cringing at the last one. noticing j.j. must have switched out the liquor to a hard whiskey instead of the bacardi they’d been used to all day. usually, he’d say something jokingly snide at the act but he had something else on his mind. he didn’t actually believe the blonde-haired girl was being held captive by her friends. obviously she could do whatever she wanted and he hoped she would’ve even without this petty deal, but it was a challenge–and tommy loved challenges. besides, if he won surely a rejection by her was not in his future.

oh fuck..
he thought to himself as he sat back down in his chair. his vision was already getting pretty blurry, but the triple shot combo was not helping that at all. when he’d get this plastered, he thought it was hilarious, but right now he needed to focus. he looked at his cards, trying not to show any expression to throw j.j. off who was leaning on his elbows at this point. tommy put an elbow down too, feeling the liquor just as hard.

suddenly, he remembered exactly what he was about to tell maya before he’d been interrupted earlier. the play was simple. he’d execute it perfectly because he knew j.j.’s cards couldn’t be as good as his. he made all the big plots to get the other guys out and j.j. was just a friend he kept in the game to see it until the end. tommy was sure j.j. was banking on him making a hasty move and getting to see his cards as flukes.

what happened next was a roar of amusement from the audience as tommy went all in, j.j. got his bluff called and they both showed their deck. tommy won and as he did, he was laughing at the excitement that rang through the room and the kitchen. the boys dapped hands up and at that moment, tommy looked over to catch eye contact with his real prize and he did but only for a second. the shorter girl had too many people crowded around her. he walked out of the room and into the kitchen again, only making it to the foot of the door because of all the people inside, “hey beautiful, get over here!” he slurred a bit, motioning over at her.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
Maya smirked and stifled a laugh when he commented on Amber and Mallory being her parents and she took a sip of her drink to hide this fact. Her eyes lit up when he mentioned a deal and she looked to him with interest in her eyes and a smirk on her lips wondering what he would possibly come up with.

She felt her friends stiffen at this deal he was making and felt Mallorys hand now digging into her shoulder. If he won the game, she would hang out with him. She bit her lip in thought, but what if he didn't win the game, would he really leave her alone for the night?

"Absolutely n...." Amber began but was cut off when Maya had ripped her arm away from Mallory and had stepped to stand beside Amber and not behind her "you have yourself a deal" she smirked at him. "best of luck so" she said fluttering her eyelashes at him before he turned away and stumbled back to the dining room. At this point, people had figured out something was going on and had followed him to the dining room, and so, even if Maya wanted to watch him there was no possible way for her to see over the sea of people, the downside of being small or "fun sized" as Sarah would call her. Thinking of Sarah, she turned to her friend and raised an eyebrow at her, finding it strange that Sarah had stayed so quiet during this whole thing. "You're going to do what you want regardless Maya, there was no point" Sarah said rolling her eyes with a smirk , as if reading Maya's mind.

Amber began to give out to Maya for agreeing to the bet but when she realised that Maya who was now pouring shots of whiskey for the four of them was no longer listening to her she gave up in trying. "I'm just trying to look out for you Maya" Amber said with a sigh before accepting the shot that Maya was now handing out to them all. "To him loosing the game" Mallory cheered as the four girls clinked their shot glasses before taking the drink. They all flinched slightly at the burning liquor, finding it definitely harder than the vodka they had been drinking the last few hours. Maya instantly felt the effect of the whiskey hit her and the warmness spreading down her throat. She bit her lip and leaned against the counter again waiting for this sudden swaying to stop as she looked in the direction of the dining room, wondering what was happening in the game.

Suddenly the crowd in the dining room went wild and Maya looked at Sarah with wide eyes hoping she could tell her what was happening over the sea of people ahead of them. Amber, Sarah and Mallory looked towards the dining room and frowned. "You dont have to follow every deal you know...." Mallory began but trailed off as Tommy stumbled back to the door of the kitchen and called for Maya to come to him.

"I'll be fine and I'll be back by curfew i promise" she joked to Amber and Mallory as if she was trying to convince her parents to let her go to a party. Amber and Mallory did not look impressed but the smirk on Sarah's face was all she needed. Giving Sarah a wink, Mallory picked her cup of the counter and stepped away, stumbling slightly at the new movement of standing on her own with no support. She quickly caught herself and with a smile on her face walked over towards where Tommy was standing. Everyone seemed to have their attention on Tommy and Maya found that with each step people seemed to be getting out of her way, she didn't mind the attention and found it pretty easy to actually ignore but it was helpful in getting over as Maya was a bit too drunk to be fighting people out of her way right now especially with her weight and height.

"Congratulations are in order i assume....." she said with a smile as she reached him, Maya slightly stumbled and fell towards him, catching herself before they both fell onto the ground. Playing it off as if nothing had happened she took his hand, allowing him to guide her off away from the kitchen.

Last edited:
mood: drunk, intrigued
tommy
bumping over the speakers inside
: hospital radio - snow strippers
as maya stumbled, he was quick to attempt a catch at her slight teeter but with his drunkenness he would take a step back, “thanks, haha.” he replied brazenly. tommy accepted her hand and it seemed like she banked on them going outside on the patio for a smoke, but instead he led her up the stairs, “this is where the fun stuff’s at,” he assured, guiding them both up the rails with amusement at their inhebriation. as he led her, the two found themselves in front of a locked door–j.j.’s parents room. he looked around quickly to make sure no one was watching too intently then took out a paperclip from his pocket and quickly picked the lock. as he opened the door, they were greeted with the most beautiful furniture inside the large-sized master bedroom. on the other side of the room, there were two glass doors that led to a balcony overlooking the backyard where everyone was swimming in the heated pool. “stay here i’ll be right back.” he said, letting go of her hand in order to cross over into the adjacent study room that a couple people were messily making out in. he ignored them and they were obviously way too drunk to even notice him so he grabbed his bag that was stuffed in the drawer and met back up with maya.

walking back in through the door, he closed it behind him and locked it. he knew he wasn’t really supposed to be in there–j.j.’s parents ONE rule even though they didn’t exactly know they were throwing a parties either. tommy didn’t really care and besides, the view of the lake and the moon was insane from up there. he had to show her at least. tommy grabbed his cigarette pack, “i hope american spirit is ok,” he said with a cigarette already in between his teeth as he opened up the glass door leading onto the balcony. he took one out for her and passed it over.

their view of the lake was as breathtaking as he remembered. dark blue sky, twinkling white lights, the dark shadows of the seattle trees creating a border around the lake scene. he lit up his cigarette, taking a big inhale and lit up his lighter towards her so she could light her’s as well.

after he did so, tommy felt like he could relax. he’d been smoking cigarettes since he was 11 at this point–they went right through him, but he was addicted. it was the next best thing to xanax either way, something that was always on his mind. he tried to think against it.
i’ll just do some lines again...i guess.. he questioned in his head, though he didn’t really know if that was what he wanted to do. it didn’t matter right now, he wanted to focus on maya and not let his withdrawals throw him off. “so your friends always gatekeep you like this?” he said, with another puff, “or is it just me..?” he joked, but inside he sort of did wonder if it had something to do with his reputation. after all, he was the most notorious dealer at their high school. his reputation of not only having the best drugs, but also his tendency to get beyond fucked up was sure to be a bit off-putting. but this was turning out to be his most tame night. three days clean off benzodiazapene wasn’t long at all though. tommy was struggling with it, but he knew that had to be the reason he wasn’t pulling his usual stunts. he’d sold some people xanax at the party, including j.j. which tommy knew he’d be taking at any minute… maybe it was better he was with maya and away from his friends tonight. he leaned over the rail with his elbows sitting on the white-painted wood with his eyes still towards the lakeside, “i’m kidding,” he inferred, “i hope you’re having a good time though.” he looked over, locking eyes with the girl.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
sabrina-carpenter-pretty.gif
Maya was a bit surprised as they headed up the stairs rather than out the back but she didn't feel unsafe in his presence and so decided to just go with it , smirking as he mentioned how the fun starts upstairs. She found her walking got alot worse when walking up the stairs and leaned into him a bit more for support, although thinking about it , he was definitely more unstable and she couldn't help but giggle at the state of them walking up.

She looked around as they got to the door and kept an eye out as he essentially broke in to the room. Upon walking in she immediately realised it must be the parents room she was standing in. "Are we ok to be in here?" She asked, although based on the fact he picked the lock she knew it wasn't but it was his best friends house and if he thought he'd get away with it who was she to judge.

Maya had a look around the room in awe at the furniture in their room, like she had money but this came straight for a rich person's catalogue.

Maya walked out with him to the balcony and graciously accepted the cigarette "perfect, thank you" she wasn't a regular smoker and she was too drunk to even care what she was given once it was a smoke she was happy.

She stared out at the view from the balcony in awe looking around at all angles before leaning against the balcony beside Tommy and staring at the view "it's beautiful up here" she stated , turning her head to look at him briefly with a smile before turning back to face the lake. She could imagine herself waking up to this every morning, sitting out at sunrise with a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise over the lake.... Maybe if Chris got them this ... She shook her head trying to get the thought out of her head, no she was not allowed to even think of him.

Maya laughed when he asked about her friends and turned slightly to face him "eh kind off, they are protective and they were looking out for me , but also from what I've heard your reputation precedes you" she told him in a thoughtful manner "but don't worry, I don't care much for reputations , I prefer to form my own opinions of people I think everyone deserves a chance". It was true Maya hated the thought of people being judged on previous actions or on the opinions of others.

"I am having fun and thank you for bringing me up here" she smiled at him looking up at him with a coy smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eye as she asked the next question "so what made you want to talk to me tonight, you seemed determined on it?"

mood: drunk, intrigued
tommy
: colliding walls - snow strippers
tommy shook his head with a short laugh at the mention of his reputation. even though it was a sore subject, he guessed he was glad to not be more of the center of attention then he’d already been tonight. his addiction to benzos led him to following his impulses without hesitation and even worse, he’d forget a lot of what he did often. nothing that destructive of course, usually the most destruction he’d inflict was on himself or whatever poor household item he’d have to fix the next morning. he wondered if she’d even known that he sold such drugs. he heard the last part of her reply with a bit of pleasant confusion.

everyone deserves a chance huh..

he smiled at her. not only was she gorgeous, but she was very amiable–a trait that girls he’d usually be around didn’t have. he’d admit he wasn’t exactly relationship material. he’d gotten around and he wasn’t that proud of it, but he hated being alone. that trait developed a lot ever since his mom left and after his sister killed herself, his bad habits only got worse.

luckily, though, he didn’t have to think about any of this. he was drunk enough where the forefront of his brain could toss the bad thoughts out of the window and focus on what was in front of him. maya.

“i don’t know really..” he started, inhaling another puff and talking through the smoke, “i’ve never seen you at j.j.’s before. ive seen your friends, i’m glad you came out.. i was–uh–hoping i could get to know you a little.” he smirked, “over some party favors of course…you have a drug of choice?” he turned to lean his back against the balcony rail with his right hand in his jean pocket.

right before she could answer, j.j.’s voice gardbled out to tommy from below the balcony. “yo, where’s the molly at bro? let me get five points ill pay you back.”

tommy laughed, glancing over at maya as if to issue a joking, ‘sorry about MY friends’.
he looked over the balcony and spit down at j.j. which j.j. somehow dodged and cursed back at him,

“fine, im gonna drop it down aight?” tommy called back, then opened the backpack up that was sitting on the small metal table on the balcony. he looked through his baggies, unintentionally giving maya a peek and the amount of drugs and stacks of cash he had in his posession. finally, retrieving an amount nearly five points of molly, he put all the smaller baggies together in one bigger plastic bag. peering over the ledge, he held it up–cigarette tucked between his teeth.

“youuu better not drooop it in the pooool,” j.j. said, his arms up to catch the bag.

“that should be my line, dumbass.” tommy hollered, tossing it over at which j.j. totally let it fall on the ground but at least nowhere wet,

“thank youuuuu.” j.j. said as a small crowd of people followed him into the kitchen.

tommy puffed on his cigarette again, “looks like they’re going crazy down there..”
“it’s cool, ill let em have it for free. i won poker tonight, anyway.”
he returned his attention to the girl and ashed his cigarette over the rail, “i’m sorry.. what were we talking about..” apologetically, he ran his fingers through his hair and offered a coy grin a bit embarrassed. he could feel the drunkenness wearing off a tiny bit but he knew that was just momentary. if he drank anymore he might start reallyyy blacking out. that’s the think with being drunk and having a big tolerance, you think you’re good until you wake up on somebody’s garage floor. he hoped he wasn’t weirding maya out. he really did want to get to know her. he could feel there was something different about her than the other girls he’d met before, but it was still early. he wasn’t sure.
º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Maya placed the cigarette between her lips taking a long drag , while she never really had a inkling to smoke sober she did enjoy a cigarette on a night out and with everything that had been going on recently with Chris home and her nervousness of what was happening with her mom because of that, she found this cigarette was long overdue and that maybe she had needed this for a while.

She smiled up at him, listening to him explain why she got his attention "I have been here before but we're known to show up very late, i also tend to kind of eh .. wander , might be the word so that's probably why you haven't seen me, but i wouldn't mind getting to know you either" He asked her what her drug of choice was and she bit her lip in thought as she pondered what she would say. She didn't take them regularly but she had tried a few things, it not that she was afraid of taking anything she just in that moment wasn't sure what to say, she knew Tommy did them and she felt this nervousness suddenly bubble inside her, what if this was a test? would he be judging her based on her answer?. Shushing her thoughts and trying to push them far out of mind she turned again so she was slightly facing him and opened her mouth to answer when their attention was diverted to below them by JJ's voice.

Maya smirked at the interaction between JJ and Tommy but as he opened his bag to find what JJ had requested her eyes was drawn to the contents. She raised an eyebrow unintentionally and quickly disguised that face with a calm look and turned back to face towards the crowd below. She had known that he was a dealer, everyone in school did and to be honest she didn't care everyone needed money and everyone made it in different ways. She was kind of impressed with the amount of stuff in his bag, she would have been terrified to have that much on her, like the concept of getting caught with that much scared her but hey, each to their own, he didn't seem to be worried about it at all. She scanned the crowd below trying to find her friends and quickly spotted Amber's flaming red hair by the pool below them. She stepped on her tiptoes and leaned over the barrier to get a better look at her and to see what she was doing. She watched as Peter, Amber's newest pray and boytoy, dished out a bump of something white to all three of her friends. Almost finding relief in that action, as it allowed her to now do what she wanted, she stepped back and turned towards Tommy again as his interaction with JJ had finished and his attention appeared to back on her.

Maya smiled easily at Tommy "Its no worries, you had asked me my preference" she said before pouting her lips slightly in thought, forgetting the choice she had made seconds ago, alcohol tended to give her a fish bowl brain at times and she often found herself going in circles of the same thoughts. She took a sip of her drink before offering Tommy the cup if he wanted to take a drink.

"So i havnt done much or done them very often but I have done Molly and Coke at previous parties" she explained slowly, it was clear that she was trying to think about what she was saying as the words were coming out of her mouth "I liked both but obviously for different reasons, mollys fun and coke keeps you going or gets you back from almost blackout drunk. Sooooo" she trailed off as she realised once again she had not yet made a choice. With a somewhat innocent yet also mischievous smile on her lips and the devious twinkle back in her eyes Maya gave a small shrug but she uttered one word in both a suggestive yet also questioning manner "both...."

Last edited:
mood: drunk, intrigued, eager
tommy
: colliding walls - snow strippers
tommy took the cup, taking a swig and handed it back. at her answer he held a tight smile. molly and coke weren’t his favorite drugs, but were his drugs of choice during this time period of trying not to get back into the opiate/benzo combo. they were both fun and were way better social drugs than the latter. he was a bit surprised she’d tried molly, but pleasantly as he had the plug for the cleanest molly in the city. he looked into her eyes, then couldn’t help but laugh eagerly. this strange sense of anxiety wasn’t new to him, but this was different. it was almost annoying how strange it felt because doing drugs with girls was not a new occurance at all, but even being around this one made his insides bubble up–his face warm. something about her eyes maybe…

“mmm, yeah, coke is fun. i have some, but ive been doing it all night.” he started, “i have the best molly in town though..here..” tommy grabbed a small plastic baggy of an individual dose, showing her the crystally pink champagne color of the tiny rocks and sediment. “it’s like this really pure shit..usually it’s brought over from china or vietnam right,” he said, feeling himself start to drunkenly gush over it, “but this stuff’s made in a lab in munich, germany. honestly im pretty lucky to be running it.” he smirked a little, then threw it back in the bag. drug dealing started in his younger years–selling weed and cigarettes to kids in middle school, but as he entered high school he found himself getting more seriously endowed. it made him ample amounts of cash and he never had to question the validity of his drugs because he knew so much about them. it came in handy with him and his friends’ lifestyles anyway.

he smoked the last of his cigarette, put it out on the rail and threw it over the balcony, “sorry, i didn’t mean to geek..i uh–” he flipped his hair out of his face again, “would you wanna take a point with me?” he continued valiantly, “just thought i’d offer. it’s really some good stuff and–”

the speakers started to bump louder throughout the house as tommy assumed j.j. got someone to turn it up upon their dosing of the drug. it was nearing 2 in the morning, but that was early for them for sure. october’s in seattle never brought a hint of daylight til nearly 7:30am so the partygoers would be in for one–as expected from a j.j. house party. peering over the ledge for a second, he could see a bunch of girls and guys carrying in what looked like cans of glow-in-the-dark something. maybe silly string? and… a bubble machine from the garage. tommy laughed at the sight of the house now lighting up with an ambient pulsation of glowing colors.
“it’s rave night, it’s only fair i guess,” he remarked, then returned his attention to the girl–his bluish eyes in a hazy intensity awaiting her response.
º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Maya took the drink back and took a sip, she looked into the cup realising they were now running low but guessed they would be downstairs again soon or at the very least Tommy would know somewhere drink was stashed upstairs should they need more. She nodded as if to say she understood when he mentioned doing coke all night before he pulled out the bag of molly. Her eyes widened when she saw the colour of it. "woah...." she muttered more so to herself. It looked so pretty, she was used to white sparkly stuff that you confused with coke or k until you felt the recognizable sting that molly tended to give.

She couldnt help but smile as Tommy went on about the drugs and the purity of them, he clearly knew his stuff and you could tell he felt proud in a sense of how much he knew. It was nice to see him talk excitedly about something and she noticed how his eyes lit up as he spoke. She was enjoying listening to him speak and found herself starting to get lost in his voice.

She took the last drag of her cigarette and put it out as well following his motion of throwing it over the balcony. "Dont apologize for geeking out about something, you clearly know your stuff it's impressive how much you know...." She gave him a warm smile wondering if someone had put him down before about talking about it and if that's why he apologized, but even though it was drugs he was talking about, she still found it cute that he got so lost in talking about it.

Maya pretended to think about what he said but as she went to answer their attention was brought to the ground floor where the mood really did seem to be turning into a rave downstairs. She laughed at the sight of the bubble machine and raised an eyebrow to Tommy "he has a bubble machine?" she asked in an amused tone. "I havnt seen one of them since i was like 5" she laughed again.

She looked down at the people below one more time before pushing herself of the railing and stepping towards Tommy. She held her hands out either side in an exaggerated shrug, a devilish smile on her face, the action caused her to stumble a bit and she fell slightly into Tommy. Brushing the little fall off with a laugh, she motioned with her left arm towards the railing or more so what was going on downstairs and looked up at Tommy. "Like they are decorating the house for that buzz so I personally think it would be rude if we didnt do some" her voice was laced with devilish intention.

mood: drunk, intrigued, eager
tommy
: knights - crystal castles
tommy laughed, his own arms opened incase she actually would fall into him. she’s so cute what the fuck. he looked down again at the people carrying the bubble machine and other supplies disappearing into the living room.

even fucked up tommy held a responsibility in his knowledge of drugs. a responsiblity for doing them? not so much, but during his inebriated bouts he could always decipher between them at all times especially now that he wasn't on xans or opiates. and as for j.j.’s amping of the party downstairs, it was expected. j.j. would always start a party with some sort of apprehensive air about him. saying things like
‘alright, this time were NOT letting people upstairs’ or ‘i don’t know man, maybe pool should be off limits’ and tommy would have to get him a little high or drunk to get him to loosen up about it. by the middle of the night, j.j. and him would always be competing for who was getting more fucked up–something tommy would be greatly amused by considering his friends hesitations prior to throwing parties. maybe it was a bad influence on tommy’s part, but tommy figured his friend needed little pushes here and there. after all, the nights always ended up in good spirits with memories being made every affair.

his face lit up with zeal, “that’s what i like to hear.” he said to the girl, “let’s go inside.” he grabbed his backpack and walked back in through the open glass door. he hopped up onto the bed, and threw his backpack onto the pillow–retrieving the dose of molly and a peach faygo he’d been saving for it. reaching into the drawer of the side table below him, he obtained two glasses he knew would be there as j.j.’s parents were adept drinkers. he looked up at her expectantly as she came in, then glanced back down–his fingers carefully opening up the single dose bags and pouring them both into the faygo so they could sip together.

every molly trip was fun, but sometimes they were different. he hoped she’d like his stuff, but he couldn’t exactly tell if she was into him. she must have some sort of atonement towards him otherwise she wouldn’t have even bothered to come up. maybe it was for the free drugs. who knows. he had a feeling that wasn’t the reason though. either way, he didn’t care. it was time to dose. and he was eager for the feeling to wash over him and grant him with even less of a barrier of speech. molly makes people emotional anyway and tommy–even more impulsive. in the best way. raw, inhibition-free and completely devoid of apprehension regarding inner thoughts. he liked himself better that way, even if it brought him trouble. he figured he’d always just deal with them in the morning.

tommy held up her glass as she made her way to a seat on the bed next to him. he handed it over, “oh yeah.. um you fuck with weed?” he had a backwood of weed tucked somewhere in his bag, he’d probably light up inside as soon as they dosed. as she took the glass his fingers brushed against his and he looked into her eyes again, feeling himself blush a little. it was something about her eyes. he didn’t know for sure, but he knew he could feel this unspoken attraction towards her like some unusual spell. he shook it off in his head, trying to focus on the molly faygos in their vicinity to keep him from getting lost. he looked away then, grabbing his glass, “cheers then.” he grinned.

even on the bed, they could feel the vibration unraveling through the floorboards–the music had to be twice as loud downstairs.

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Maya
Maya smiled at his comment taking that to mean she passed the test, well she didn't really think there was a test but if there was she was sure now she had passed it. Being so trusting in people herself, almost to the point of naivety, it didn't cross her mind that he may be thinking she was just there to use him for free drugs. She was there because she wanted to talk to him, he was intriguing and she was still yet to see what made him so bad in the terms of society and especially her friends. He seemed perfectly lovely to her so far and nervous which she was quite surprised by, maybe it was the alcohol making him that way but from things she knew, he was usually the confident life of the party type but right now he could be someone entirely different.

Maya followed him into the room and took a seat beside him on the bed and watched as he pulled a faygo with an amused smirk on her face. She hadn't expected him for one to be this organised and for a second to pull that drink out of his bag. She thought it would be a case of rummaging for a drink somewhere or sneaking downstairs to grab it, she had to say she was impressed and amused. She took the glass of him with a gracious nod, her fingers brushed off his as she pulled her hand back and her eyes immediately shot up to catch his eyes staring back at hers as butterflys began to swirl in her stomach. She was a bit taken aback by the feeling, she'd had crushes and boyfriends before but this feeling was new to her and she couldnt quite explain it. There was just something about Tommy, she bit her lip again a thing she tended to do when nervous and looked back down at the glass trying to dull her fluttering heart. She was now almost nervous about how emotional she was going to get when the molly hit but brushed that thought off, everyone got emotional and lovely-dovey on it so why should she care.

She was drawn from her thoughts when he spoke and she looked up at him with a smile "Cheers" she clinked her glass of his lightly before placing it to her lips and knocking back the drink. It was only after she downed it did she look at him with not much fear but a uh oh kind of expression to see if he had sipped his or done the same as her.

"I do smoke a bit of weed" she said suddenly realising that she had not answered this question previously "usually before and after molly funnily enough... I've been told it helps the come-up and comedown go smoother"

mood: drunk, intrigued, eager,
tommy
: knights - crystal castles
they clinked glasses he watched in awe as the blonde girl chugged her down the molly dissolved in slightly carbonated faygo with ease. usually, he’d take chugs of it himself but nothing that fast. he wondered if she knew it was going to hit her even harder that way, but either way he was instantly impressed. he’d shoot her a smirk before swiftly matching her riddance of the contents, his eyes unwavering from her sight as if to show his own ability at her hardcoreness. he also wondered if she had done it intentionally, but by the innocent in her doe eyes it was hard to imagine she’d be trying to flex for any reason. he guessed she was just strange in the best way. and he was liking it. this girl was cool. he slipped his fingers over her glass once more and placed both of theirs on the side table.

“dope. ‘cause..” he trailed off, rummaging through his bag for the paper wrap that held the blunt. then promptly taking it out, holding it up for her to see. he didn’t know why he had everything in order tonight. usually he took his drugs very seriously, packing everything he needed at all times–his one show of accountability. however, the faygo was a gift from his plug the morning before. a rare flavor of soda that wasn’t even available in any store in washington state. guess he ended up needing it for something special.

he thought for a split second as he held up his lighter unlit, about to toss a flame over the backwood. maybe he shouldn’t smoke inside his friend’s parents bedroom… ah, fuck it. he thought. he’d just use the wrap to ash it whenever they needed to. as for the smoke….maybe it’d air out by morning?

he lit the blunt, puffing on it profusely, “yeah it does help with that forsure, also amplifies the experience in my opinion.”

“you’re crazy you know that? never seen someone down a molly soda so fast before. but if you think about it, it’s the best way to take it. hits you evenly, ya know?”
he explained, amused, then looked back at her–handing the blunt over. “im impressed, maya.”--with a grin.

as she took the blunt out of his hands and took a smoke he felt the a rise in the pit of his stomach. the molly starting to allocate butterflies–an anxiety people only felt taking things such as mdma or acid. a lot of people hated this feeling, but he actually took a liking to it. it was like getting on a rollercoaster and inching your way up. and he loved rollercoasters.

he peered back into her eyes. it was dark, the moonlight and reflection pouring light into the room as their only source. but even so he could still see the flicks of color in them and the dark mascara making it even more noticeable. “you’re gorgeous by the way.” he said abruptly, “its like your eyes or something too.. they're pretty..--and no, the molly hasn’t hit yet.” he laughed, “just had to tell ya.” he followed up--softening his tone. he puffed on the blunt after she’d handed it back, the smoke billowing over. he wanted to keep his intensity at the forefront, the confidence seemed to build up every second that the molly was starting to take any bit of effect.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Maya was relieved when he too downed his drink but she could tell from his smirk and the slight disbelief in his eyes that he would not normally do that, and maybe she shouldn't have but it was how she had always taken it before. She thought that was how it was meant to be taken and now she was beginning to realise that the person who had told her such a thing the first time her and her friends had taken it had wanted to get them messed up pretty quickly. She handed him back the glass and watched as he placed it down before pulling his bag over to him.

She watched him pull out a perfectly rolled blunt and was impressed by how crinkle free it seemed to be. She had never attempted to roll one herself but ones she had done before couldnt live up to this piece of artwork Tommy held in his hand.

When he mentioned how he had never seen anyone drink it that fast before, her eyes widened and she could help but laugh at her own error in judgement. She shook her head in kind of in disbelief but held the etchings of her laugh on her face "I honestly thought that's how you have to do it...." she admitted "Well thats what we got told" She thought for a second pouting her lips "it makes it hit harder and quicker by downing it, doesn't it?" she asked him her voice dripping of innocence. "I knew i shouldn't have trusted Chad" she muttered moreso to herself but there was amusement in her voice. Nothing bad had ever happened to her on previous experiences of it so she didn't really mind that she had been tricked before. It also helped that Amber, Sarah and Mallory had all fallen for this trick too and so her own too trusting and gullible nature could not be the blame, this time at least.

She took the blunt from him and moved it around in her fingers, taking in how seamless it appeared to be. There was not one single crease in it "I'm assuming you rolled this.. its very good" she told him before placing it between her lips and taking a puff. She was starting to feel her head getting a bit heavy and knew that meant the come-up was starting to take effect. It was pretty quick but she knew it would take a little while longer before the molly had its full effect on her. She took a few more drags of the blunt before offering it back Tommy with an easy smile on her face.

She leaned back on the bed resting herself on her elbow as he said his next words, she turned her head to look at him an almost shy and embarrassed look on her face. She was completely taken by surprise and did begin to question if the molly had already hit him, but he cleared this up almost immediately. "I was just about to ask if it had" she laughed "but thank you, your not so bad looking yourself you know" she commented. Her eyes flicked around the room as he blew out his puff, watching the smoke billow in the moonlit room before her eyes rested back on him.

mood: drunk, intrigued, eager,
tommy
: time warp angels - snow strippers
not so bad looking myself huh…

he looked down, a short laugh out of him in the so-called compliment. he liked it though. she was obviously being very sweet and open with him. he liked that she wasn’t easily impressed or airheaded like most girls he’d had around him. neither easily amused nor uninterested and bored–it was refreshing to say the least. tommy appreciated her ability to speak so well–something he only confidently achieved while messed up. he was glad. maya seemed to be having a good time. she liked his blunt. she maybe liked his face. hopefully she’d like this molly.

he ashed the bit of the blunt in the wrap and handed it back over, then fell backwards onto the bed. looking at the dim ceiling he reveled in his physicality. the drunkenness plus the slight high off the weed would certainly take the edge off the feeling of an oncoming trip–it felt good. laying there, he was feeling ready to let the drug consume him, “nah, hasn’t hit yet. but i’m getting that feeling in my stomach.. like when you’re going up a rollercoaster.” he spoke, his eyes closing to better his focus on it. he opened his eyes up again and sighed, feeling it come on a bit more like a wave. he grit his teeth then, remembering all the feelings from memories of other mdma trips.

“you go to roosevelt too right?” he inferred. everyone at this party mostly did go to roosevelt high. or they were bellevue high school kids, but she didn’t really seem like a bellevue kid. she gave off a city girl vibe, but with a hint of foreginity he couldn’t really put his finger on. like some european country or something. he himself was italian, but he wasn’t that informed with his roots like that. he’d been to italy once when he was 12–a family reunion of sorts in wake of his sister’s death–and so of course he was drunk the entire time. and with his boyish charm, somehow managed to get the liquor store ladies to let him purchase drinks and cigarettes throughout his time there.

“i’ve never seen you around…if you do go there” he continued, “i guess i barely show up nowadays though.” he was sure they didn’t have class together, but as for the halls–he was fucked up on bars most of high school so he wouldn’t really have noticed anyone in his messy state.

the bed started to feel strangely comfy and he started to feel a bit warm to the touch, another signal to the onset of a molly high. the music from downstairs was also starting to flood his brain more profoundly--the bass vibrating even more from below. it was a good thing he had just bought a pack of gum. his habit of overly grinding his teeth on it would always come back to bite him the next morning. tommy had to keep himself from gritting his teeth in a smile. he let out a sigh, one that felt charged. it’d probably hit any minute now.

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Sabrina_Carpenter_Paris.png
Maya took the blunt back of him and took a drag slowly releasing the smoke from her lips. She was definitely starting to feel something happening now and smiled to herself and she also lay back on the bed allowing the feeling to overcome her. "Yeah i have that too, almost like your getting ready for the drop...". She took another drag of the blunt before reaching over and handing it to him, once he took it from her she put her arm back down and closed her eyes for a second allowing the waves to crash over here and she felt the bed vibrating beneath her from the music downstairs. Her senses were beginning to heighten and she was starting to get the euphoric high coming over her intensely. She could already feel her cheeks starting to hurt from smiling but she couldn't figure out if that part was from being stoned or high.

Maya was brought from her thoughts when she heard Tommy's voice and opened her eyes, turning her head to look at him "Yes I do.. although im short so you probably wouldn't see me behind my friends anyway.., im fun-sized apparently" she said this as a joke but in reality it was probably a true statement. Sarah loved referring to Maya as funsized and at 5 ft 2 she definitely was, well she liked to think she was the fun part too.

Maya suddenly blinked a few times in very quick succession, her eyes had unfocused, the way they do when the high finally hits. She sat up quickly and felt the warmth rising through her body like a tingle which came from her toes right up her body and into her head. Putting her hands on the bed, she let her feet sway of the bed for a couple of seconds as she tested her bodies ability to move before basically jumping off the bed. She looked at Tommy over her shoulder, a smile on her face as if to say follow me before she walked back towards the patio. "There's nothing better than the air on your skin in this state" she called back towards him. She was sure he had enough experiences on this stuff to know that himself but it was something Maya loved when high. The tingling sensation that fills your skin when the air hits it especially if that air is cold. She stepped onto the balcony again and grinned even wider, closing her eyes and allowing the sensation to take over her entire senses and breathing in the fresh cold air. "I should probably warn you, I'm not particularly good at sitting still on these, maybe later but i feel like i need to be doing something or exploring most of the time". She wasn't sure if he was even there to hear her as her eyes were closed and face tilted towards the sky but she assumed he would have. She suddenly opened her eyes and turned to face the roof a new thought forming in her head, she had always enjoyed sitting on roofs, having used to climb out her bedroom window to hide from Chris when he was there and looking for her in a violent rampage. It was a comforting place for her and right now it seemed like an excellent idea. She looked intently at it, trying to see if it would be safe before shaking her head to hopefully get the idea out of her head, she knew it was the drugs but she was quite an impulsive person.

mood: feeling a rush, intrigued, eager
tommy
: time warp angels - snow strippers
as tommy expected, their quick consumption of the drink was building up fast. he tossed the blunt back into the wrap and put his arms up for a sec as they layed there. for a moment he searched in his mind trying to find a cute, short blonde girl roaming the halls but he couldn’t find one. he wouldn’t fully realize their height difference until the girl hopped off the bed, his eyes taking in the obvious fact as he could barely see her until he sat up. in front of the moonlight, maya had a glow around her like a halo–probably heightened because of the molly, but the visual was elating. he grit his teeth smiling at her as she walked off. she was definitely feeling it. she was way smaller than him and even though he dosed more to compensate, it made sense it was hitting her first. in a few minutes he’d feel the same.

finally he hopped off the bed. she was outside already, embracing the cool october air. and as she did, he took the box of cigarettes out–placing it so he could retrieve another cigarette with his teeth. tommy walked over to her, noticing she had her eyes on the roof of the balcony. he beamed, wondering if she was thinking about getting on the roof. with the cigarette still between his teeth, "you’re gonna need this.”--said as he slipped a piece of blueberry mint gum into her fingers–breaking her of her gaze at the roof. he, then looked up at the roof–holding the lighter to his cigarette. between his toke, he placed his own stick of gum into his mouth. “you wanna get up there?” he inquired.

he was now feeling a rush from the cold air mixing in with the sensitivity of his skin and he moved behind her now. “here–” without a warning, he crouched over to put himself in between his legs–hoisting her up onto his shoulders with ease, “oh shit, you’re so light.” he gave a airy chuckle–trying not to drop the lit cigarette from his mouth, and expecting himself to teeter a little yet he didn’t.

tommy couldn’t explain exactly why he did it so suddenly, but it seemed fun and she did look like she wanted to climb up. the dark-haired boy moved closer to the roof–
”you good up there?”

º º code by ditto º º

Maya
Sabrina_Carpenter_Paris.png
Maya took the gum that was placed into her hand and smiled up to him "thank you" she muttered before placing it in her mouth. She could already feel herself starting to tense her jaw abit and knew without the chewing gum she would be in agony tomorrow.

Maya gasped loudly getting a fright as she was hoisted onto Tommy's shoulders and was now about a foot taller than she normally was. She laughed as the fright subsided and she allowed herself to look around.

He moved her closer to the roof and her eyes began scanning the sides to see if it was safe or if she would just roll down the side. Her head turned as she decided to look around them again now before she put her hands lightly on Tommy's head "So this is how the tall people live, it's not fair you can see so much up here" she laughed taking in the views around her. Maya imagined what it would be like being this height, it was a very different view from what she normally had and found she always struggled to see anything when in crowds, from this height should would be able to see anything and everywhere.

"I'm okay just feel like superwomen or something being this tall..." She laughed again she looked at the roof again as she tried to make herself thing logically, The truth was Maya was used to her friends being the ones to tell her no or to quite forcefully/physically stop her from doing stupid things like this. The fact that he was moving her towards the roof means it probably was encouraging this, it almost didn't seem as fun with noone screaming at her to get down or to not be so stupid . "Would you get up with me or....." She questioned thoughtfully as the music began to pierce through the quiet air around them, the house almost felt like it was vibrating beneath them and the cheering from the crowd downstairs was growing every second "should we go dance?" she finished as her attention was brought to the sound of the party below. She loved dancing and music and she loved the sensation of music on molly, how it moved through her entire body and she could get herself lost in the act.

Last edited:
mood: feeling a rush, eager
tommy
: suffocation - crystal castles
emotions on mdma were always fleeting, but always intense. tommy couldn’t help but laugh at her sudden switch in wanting to dance downstairs. upon the mention of it, tommy felt an inclination to party as well. with her still on his shoulders, he turned to face them both towards the lakeside view–puffing one last hit of his cigarette before tossing it off. “how about this,” he said, eyes narrowing in on the lights leaking through the windows of the living room, “we’re coming up right now, let’s party and we’ll get on the roof later.” he then knelt down, giving her a more convenient exit from his shoulders.

a cold breeze came in and tommy grit his teeth against the gum, then cracked his neck–the sensation feeling ten times better than when he usually did it. the molly was definitely working it's charm. soon they'd be so high thoughts and emotions would start to be both incoherent and clear as day. he walked back into the room as she followed him, thinking whether or not he should bring his backpack down. suddenly he had an idea, taking a small baggie of crystally white powder into his hands and whipping his keys out.
“you want a bump?” he inquired, holding the key just dipped in a large clump of ketamine to his nose then snorting it without a wince, then placing the open bag of it on the bed’s side table to leave the offer open-ended. Tommy then tossed his head back a little, his pointer finger pressing against his nostril.

tommy wasn’t usually an avid listener to dance music. his acquisition was more rock-based, all different sorts of eras, but mostly 90’s to 00’s. however through drugs and parties he’d realized how good techno could be and the difference in emotion the music would draw out of people–or maybe it was mostly just how good it sounded high. everything sounded better high. as he stood there, he felt the same vibrations growing. whoever was on aux was doing a great job,
“aww maya–we have to go out there this song is so good.” he said, turning towards her with his hand outstretched–ready to bolt out of the room, down the stairs and into the growing crowd of bodies.

º º code by ditto º º

scroll

Good girl

Maya

mood

Happy, High, Euphoric

JJ's house

interactions

with Tommy

tags

tags here

"I think being on the roof later would be better yeah" she agreed with a nod as Tommy knelt down to allow her an easier access off. Maya stepped off once she was in enough reach to the floor and turned to look at Tommy with a grin on her face. She followed him inside and watched as he took out a bag of ket. He offered her some and she pouted her lips in thought before shaking her head "Maybe later but not right now, thanks though" she said gently. To Maya, Ket was an end of a night drug, having watched too many people going paralytic after taking too much, she wanted to enjoy the night and it did worry her that she may end up in a khole if she took it. At the end of the night that didn't really matter but when it seemed like the night was only beginning to get into full swing it definitely wasn't worth the risk for her.

Maya began to feel the music rising from the room below and swayed slightly in her spot where she was standing. She chewed on the gum happy for the relief it was giving her jaw and had to remind herself not to clench once the chewing gum was gone. She still had a slight scarring on the inside of her cheek from the last time she did molly and had allowed herself to chew the inside of her gums all night.

Tommy spoke and her attention was instantly drawn back to him with a smile she took his hand in hers and looked up at him an innocent look still present in her eyes "lets go then" she said before the two ran out of the room and down towards the crowd and music. She spotted her friends in the corner but in that moment she didn't care and instead made her way into the crowd of bodies with Tommy. She turned to face him and began dancing a grin ever present on her face. She loved music and especially on molly she felt she could feel every beat of the song as though it was speaking to her. She grabbed Tommy's hands and made him do a spin before spinning herself laughing as she did so. It was fun dancing like this and she didn't care who saw her, right now she was living in the moment.

♡coded by uxie♡

mood: feeling a rush, mesmerized
tommy
: baptism - crystal castles
with the mix of upper and dissociative, tommy felt volant on the run down the stairs. a blur of glowing colors from silly string and l.e.d. lights among the darkness surrounding them. hand-in-hand the two made their way through the crowd. the blonde girl immediately jumped in dancing and so he followed her actions with amusement. watching her twirl and jump only made him think of how pretty she was. and how fun she was to be around. together they swayed to the wispy melodies and hard bass coming from the speakers. above them, silly string rained down randomly from unknown directions like a party christening. the feeling of the cool strings draping onto their skin made tommy laugh. now down on the floor surrounded by bodies and energy, the drugs seemed to heighten everything–every sense.

the grin plastered on tommy’s face was unmoving, his eyes shifting from a closed position to a dazed intensity into her eyes–back and forth, back and forth. time and presence of mind seemed to be nearly propelled somewhere unreachable. they didn’t even need to speak much and if they did it would have to be in yells since the music was so overwhelming. the music seemed to be entity-like, commanding everyone’s attention among the chaos on the dance floor.

tommy opened his eyes briefly again to look down upon the blonde girl who was way shorter among the people around them–her eyes closed as she danced. he ran his fingers through his hair, copiously chewing away at his gum then reached into his pocket for a couple sticks. without a second thought, he lowered his head–stick of gum between his teeth and hovered over her. his right hand outstretched to run his fingers through her hair in passing to rest it gently–caressing the skin of her jaw and neck. it was then that she’d open her eyes to meet his blues–more visible in color at their new distance. he leaned in towards her lips to accord her with the gum–his expression amused yet mesmericly fixated onto hers behind his dark eyelashes.

º º code by ditto º º

Users who are viewing this thread

Back