• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
25b.jpg
Hola!

I am currently searching for a friendly, literate roleplay partner who would like to dip into the magical world of Maya and the Three with me. I am also willing to do a cross over with characters from The Book of Life. ✨

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

💥Looking for someone to play Zatz the Prince of Bats for me. In return I can play any canon(s)/OCs for you. 💥

💗 = Craving this pairing

Bold = The role I would like to play

:bishiesparklesl: PAIRINGS :bishiesparklesr:

Maya x
OC
Zatz x Maya
Zatz x OC 💗
Zatz x OC x OC (I can play both OCs in needed) 💗
Zatz x OC x Acat (I can play Acat if needed) 💗
Picchu x OC 💗
Picchu x Chimi (I can play either role)
Picchu x OC x Chimi 💗
Picchu
x Chimi x Rico 💗
Picchu x Scorpion Warrior
(I can play either role)
Picchu x OC x OC
Jaguar Triples
x OC 💗
Rico x Chimi (I can play either role)
Rico x OC
Rico x OC x Picchu 💗
Rico
x OC x OC
Chimi
x OC
Chimi x Maya (I can play either role)
Chimi x OC x Maya
Barbarian Princess x Picchu
(I can play either role)
Barbarian Princess x OC
(I can play either role)
Lord Mictlan
x Lady Micte
Lord Mictlan x OC
Lady Micte x OC
Acat x OC 💗
Acat x OC x OC (I can play both OCs in needed)
Skull x OC x Bones
Xibalba x Le Muerte
(I can play either role)
Xibalba x OC x Le Muerte 💗
Xibalba
x OC
Le Muerte x OC
Le Muerte x OC x Lady Mictre
OC x
OC
OC x OC x OC 💗

Open to other pairings

Last edited:
I've seen both the Book of Life & Maya and the Three. I'm interested if you are still seeking partners. Did you have any specific ideas or just to loosely follow the plot of Maya & The Three?

I've seen both the Book of Life & Maya and the Three. I'm interested if you are still seeking partners. Did you have any specific ideas or just to loosely follow the plot of Maya & The Three?
Hello there!
Yes I am still seeking a roleplay partner. I was hoping we could loosely base our story on Maya and the Three and also work in elements from Book of Life as well as using bits and pieces of Aztec and Mayan lore enhance our story.

Please feel free to drop me a PM and we can chat more there. :33:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back