• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings may the odds..

Satan

hell-bent
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/453b43791301ecf23b9d22041ef424c9/tumblr_pesuw6mw2D1tjugqso6_250.png); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #b7c7d4; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]74TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES[/div][div class="text"]This post will be simple and brief. I am looking for writers who are interested in participating in a one x one hunger games rp. This can include canon characters and original characters ; I am really not too picky. The detailed of the setting, plot, etc comes when we establish we are writing together. I will be doing multiple threads of these if I get that must interest, I have been non-stop binge watching and re-reading the hunger games trilogy and I really NEED this. So yeah, love you al so very much and I hope to get to write with you all. OH, almost forgot -- I willllll ask for a writing sample only because I dont want to disappoint.

tags: [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Would be very interested in a hunger games roleplay with original characters. I can send you a writing sample via PM if you want one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back