• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom May the odds be for ever in your favour- Forever and always a Gale Hawthorne roleplay!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! How’s it going? So about me: I’m a 22 year old writer just settling into a new job, so things are kinda hectic right now regarding real life. My replies may not be as frequent as they once were. I’m looking for those of ya’ll who are eighteen plus, any gender is welcome as long as you play male or double! I’m searching for fans of the Hunger Games fandom ideally book fans because the movies do change a tonne of the canon facts! As a writer I use third person, past tense, at least more than two large paras and I play female ocs and ship with male canons. I’m seeking clean long term stories as well :).

I’d love it if you can match my terms. I don’t really enjoy other tenses or roleplay styles, believe me with several years of roleplay experience behind me I’ve seen my fair share of styles! But this has also allowed me to discover what I do and don’t like in a partner. But for this post I’ll mostly be focusing on the positives! I love people who love to plot, having lots of ideas is a must, I love love triangles but this isn’t necessary, I also love creating fun head canons and even playlists!

With that being said I’m looking to pair my oc with Gale! So when you dm please tell me your favourite Gale scene and something about why he’s your favourite character! Ladies I can double. For my oc I do have quite out there ideas that I can’t wait to share with some of you! I hope to see you in my dms for clean long term stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back